2024-10-06: Greek Theatre, Los Angeles, CA, USA

Are we still here!? Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters 2024 tour.
Being645
Above the Chemist

Announced on the venue's website ... :D ...

Don't know why they have to chose the worst band photo ever for this tour, but hell ... :lol: ...

Btw, the Greek Theatre is a fully cash-free venue that only accepts debit and credit cards. Where else if not in the US, sigh ... :P ...
Audio/Video Recording Equipment are not permitted, they say... :innocent: ...

I've noticed that plenty venues (not necessarily this one) allow only for transparent small bags to be taken in ... so better check for each venue what they allow and what not. Parking can also be more difficult than expected sometimes asking even for an extra ticket to pre-order...
DJElectricDaddy
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth
Location: Where the sun shines bright. Where the rain don’t fall

Anyone have a presale code for this show?

Don’t think I’ve yet been to the greek. Who cares about cash these days, I haven’t had a dollar bill in years.

It being LA I’m expecting parking to be an absolute s**t show
Somewhere on a tiny planet
crawl some ants called the human race
Lost in time
Lost in space
And meaning
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

Being645 wrote: 08 May 2024, 16:38

Btw, the Greek Theatre is a fully cash-free venue that only accepts debit and credit cards. Where else if not in the US, sigh ... :P ...
Recently a few venues I've been to in the UK are also cash free.
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise
Being645
Above the Chemist

ribbons69 wrote: 08 May 2024, 23:39
Being645 wrote: 08 May 2024, 16:38

Recently a few venues I've been to in the UK are also cash free.
Yeah, it's spreading everywhere and started with the credit card boom in the US in te 1990s ... might have some advantages, but also disadvantages ...
Being645
Above the Chemist

Pre-sale is going on now here. You are asked to produce an "Enter Offer Code" ...
but it is possible to book seats without one. Seats in the first six rows from the stage are between 450-250 US$ + fees and can be booked anytime... :eek: :lol: ...
Section A rows A-T seats are 110 US $ + fees, also bookable right now without any code. Seats further back in Sections B and C are $69.50 or $49.50, but only available with an offer code ... hell how complicated ... reading the extended FAQ might help get an offer code, perhaps only by registring for an account in some places ... *oh sigh... but well, maybe that's what you're used to in the US, so it's easily done ... :) ...
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

450 dollars to see the Sisters? Crikey. You would be somewhat miffed if you paid that and they brought the smoke machine back on full strength.
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise