Mod race!

For you to give feedback to the Heartland moderators. Wish lists, fault reports, etc. You may get an answer, you may not. As in all things, it largely depends on how nicely you ask the people in charge... You're welcome.
Petseri
Overbomber

MadameButterfly wrote:This really is not the right thread in HL for this matter but maybe the MODS can fix it instead of the boss QB...

I've noticed in General Chat that the sticky threads are really old and stale by this time and it's hogging the first page so please release them into the ether...

In Sisters Chat, there are two that although not offically confirmed *natch* couldn't we sticky them as we know TSOM will be touring in 2008...

Just a thought :wink:
Loosening threads and letting them drift? Sounds reasonable (for some). Done.

Stickify some others for a potential tour? When confirmed. Rest assured, there will be plenty of posts to keep such a thread from drifting too far down.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Petseri wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote:This really is not the right thread in HL for this matter but maybe the MODS can fix it instead of the boss QB...

I've noticed in General Chat that the sticky threads are really old and stale by this time and it's hogging the first page so please release them into the ether...

In Sisters Chat, there are two that although not offically confirmed *natch* couldn't we sticky them as we know TSOM will be touring in 2008...

Just a thought :wink:
Loosening threads and letting them drift? Sounds reasonable (for some). Done.
Cheers Pets although you missed one! :wink: :innocent: ;D
Petseri wrote:Stickify some others for a potential tour? When confirmed. Rest assured, there will be plenty of posts to keep such a thread from drifting too far down.
Indeed about keeping her adrift although I'm sure confirmation will be a sure thing in the coming future! :D
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

ah yes, good point, thanks for the heads up MB, and thanks for the swift action petseri 8)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

you are welcome boss! :wink:
that ongoing eternity
Petseri
Overbomber

MadameButterfly wrote:Cheers Pets although you missed one! :wink: :innocent: ;D
Which one? The one from Phono Paul? I left that there since the advert in the initial post had dates for the next few months too.
MadameButterfly wrote:
Petseri wrote:Stickify some others for a potential tour? When confirmed. Rest assured, there will be plenty of posts to keep such a thread from drifting too far down.
Indeed about keeping her adrift although I'm sure confirmation will be a sure thing in the coming future! :D
I just do not want to jump the gun and have someone think "It was listed at HL. It must be true." Which may be the case anyway. :innocent:
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Petseri wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote:Cheers Pets although you missed one! :wink: :innocent: ;D
Which one? The one from Phono Paul? I left that there since the advert in the initial post had dates for the next few months too.
Yeah I actually looked in there and saw that too this morning but then QB came in and it's now gone...but no replies to the thread...
Hey he is the boss so I don't question.
Petseri wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote:
I just do not want to jump the gun and have someone think "It was listed at HL. It must be true." Which may be the case anyway. :innocent:
I do understand but then again we know most rumours here are true and if Von does not confirm this one and they DON'T play the said gig, he'll have to run 'n hide for the rest of his life cause he will have the HL hounds set on him! *be warned :von: *

:wink:
that ongoing eternity
Chairman Bux
shut.the.fuck.up

the HL hounds
I've seen the photos.

I'm so glad I don't go to any of the meet-ups.
Minister of Misinformation and Misdirection.

We first met through a shared view
She loved me and I did too
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Chairman Bux wrote:
the HL hounds
I've seen the photos.

I'm so glad I don't go to any of the meet-ups.
Oh but mr. Bux YOU should!
that ongoing eternity
Petseri
Overbomber

Sadly some spammers have gotten through our walls recently. Fortunately, they have been vanquished! :twisted:

If any more are show up, just drop a note here. I already am keeping an eye on this guy; he looks suspicious. :innocent:
Moakahontas
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Petseri wrote:Sadly some spammers have gotten through our walls recently. Fortunately, they have been vanquished! :twisted:

If any more are show up, just drop a note here. I already am keeping an eye on this guy; he looks suspicious. :innocent:
...hahahaaa..the "Smoke kills you!" - Lady was very funny so far.. :lol:
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

Thread title wrote:Mod race!
Damn. I thought Paul Weller and Twiggy were doing the Isle of Man TT on their Vespas. I'll just have to keep dreaming.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

re: DeanIP - i win ;D :lol:

- message edited, locked & binned
- user's email & ip address banned
- thread deleted
- user deleted
- all done

GET IN!! :D :twisted:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

All while I was posting "wow" on the thread concerned :lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
7anthea7
Slight Overbomber

markfiend wrote:All while I was posting "wow" on the thread concerned :lol:
Damn - I missed it completely... :lol:
Who can begin conventional amiability the first thing in the morning?
It is the hour of savage instincts and natural tendencies.
--Elizabeth von Arnim
Petseri
Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote:re: DeanIP - i win ;D :lol:

- message edited, locked & binned
- user's email & ip address banned
- thread deleted
- user deleted
- all done

GET IN!! :D :twisted:
Over a dozen more with the location "banned" in case you gt bored. :evil: At least we do not have it as bad as we did a couple of years back when we were binning that many users daily for spam.
Being645
Above the Chemist