Slightly depressed.... (CBPOB)

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

indeed negativity is tattoed on our foreheads. :lol:

anyways I am pissed cause I really haven't had time to follow any football lately. not even the champions' league. but have no fear my friends, the WC is coming and not vene work is going to stop me from watching the mathes
psichonaut
Overbomber

CBPO by the fights i'm having with the wife
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
Big Si
School Bully

Sorry Z I cannae make Zottegem or your birthday :(

3 daft wee lassies at the work are going to T in the Park (they don't even like music! :roll: ) that weekend so noone else is allowed time off :evil:

That's now 3 holiday requests I've had knocked back. I've got 25 days plus bank holidays in my entitlement, and I cannae f**king get em booked! :eek: :x :(
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Currently watching Question Time. Aaaaarrrgghh why do I do this to myself - they're in Woking so quelle surprise! it's full of bloody shouty Tory people and the members of the audience who aren't somewhere to the right of Genghis Khan are all making whingey noises along the lines of "politicians are all the same" :roll:

Give me strength!
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

boudicca wrote:Currently watching Question Time. Aaaaarrrgghh why do I do this to myself - they're in Woking so quelle surprise! it's full of bloody shouty Tory people and the members of the audience who aren't somewhere to the right of Genghis Khan are all making whingey noises along the lines of "politicians are all the same" :roll:

Give me strength!
There's another 4 weeks of this to come. *sigh*
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

boudicca wrote:Currently watching Question Time. Aaaaarrrgghh why do I do this to myself - they're in Woking so quelle surprise! it's full of bloody shouty Tory people and the members of the audience who aren't somewhere to the right of Genghis Khan are all making whingey noises along the lines of "politicians are all the same" :roll:

Give me strength!
I believe televisions are fitted with and "off" button.
Something that Mary Whitehouse never seemed to understand. :wink:
You are what you drink - I'm a bitter man!
DerekR
Doobie Brother

Big Si wrote: 3 daft wee lassies at the work are going to T in the Park (they don't even like music! :roll: )
Oh they'll fit right in. That's part of the reason I stopped going, well that and moving 250 miles away :lol:
James Blast
Banned

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."
~ Winston Churchill
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

delivery slot for new desk is 2pm-9pm. still waiting. all stuff from office is littering the house and i want to move back in! waah!
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Big Si wrote:Sorry Z I cannae make Zottegem or your birthday :(

3 daft wee lassies at the work are going to T in the Park (they don't even like music! :roll: ) that weekend so noone else is allowed time off :evil:

That's now 3 holiday requests I've had knocked back. I've got 25 days plus bank holidays in my entitlement, and I cannae f**king get em booked! :eek: :x :(
Damn them bastards!

Will be made up for another time, no doubt, don't worry 8)

I'm rather P-d off at some arse who bought a camera from me on eBay and claims it's dented and therefore will not function but doesn't seem to feel like sending me photos of the camera over so I can actually see if it's badly damaged. As a result my PayPal balance is a couple hundred euros in the red. Damn him!

Anyone got any experience with Paypal's claims handling from a seller's point of view? I didn't escalate it, he did :urff:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Threaten physical violence?
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
James Blast
Banned

"Who ya gonna call?
A Weeggie!"

we'll have a word
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
moses
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Obviousman wrote:
I'm rather P-d off at some arse who bought a camera from me on eBay and claims it's dented and therefore will not function but doesn't seem to feel like sending me photos of the camera over so I can actually see if it's badly damaged. As a result my PayPal balance is a couple hundred euros in the red. Damn him!

Anyone got any experience with Paypal's claims handling from a seller's point of view? I didn't escalate it, he did :urff:
Once they have made a decision either way then that is the decision they stick with. If your money has been reunded to the buyer then thfat's that, although you can ask for the camera to be returned. They're a bunch of bastards!
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Well, I'll cross my fingers then :-)

Ah ken where he lives tho' ;D
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
James Blast
Banned

SD-

and not slightly, Windows XP, HP monitors and CS4

Khunt!
~ Peter Steele
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

still waiting, and no number to ring.
Big Si
School Bully

DerekR wrote:
Big Si wrote: 3 daft wee lassies at the work are going to T in the Park (they don't even like music! :roll: )
Oh they'll fit right in. That's part of the reason I stopped going, well that and moving 250 miles away :lol:
Aye, i've heard it's nothing more than a p*ss Up for Neds, Nigel-Hipsters and wankers in Pink welly-boots. All that flag waving when they've shown it on the TV has put me off completely. :urff:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

boudicca wrote:= "politicians are all the same" :roll:
But they are though aren't they?
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:
boudicca wrote:= "politicians are all the same" :roll:
But they are though aren't they?
As with many things in life, it's a question of degree.
At one end of the scale you have Vince Cable and at the other Silvio Berlusconi.

Two very different types of politician in my opinion.

It's also worth keeping in mind when considering the expenses scandal that even the worst of these jokers only registers about 0.1 on the Nixon scale.

While politicians have definitely grown more bland during the last fifty years we should be thankful that Nick Griffin possesses none of Hitler's charisma or oratory skill.
moses
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Erudite wrote: While politicians have definitely grown more bland during the last fifty years we should be thankful that Nick Griffin possesses none of Hitler's charisma or oratory skill.

Not being able to speak or understand German I have no idea what his oratory skills were like. I always assumed, maybe wrongly, that Germans were just gullible and easily led.
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

moses wrote: Not being able to speak or understand German I have no idea what his oratory skills were like. I always assumed, maybe wrongly, that Germans were just gullible and easily led.
You don't need to be able to speak German when watching footage from a Nuremberg Rally to see Hitler's ability to both hold and whip an audience into a frenzy. Obviously, a certain amount of pomp and ceremony were employed, and people, not just in Germany, were looking for scapegoats on which to blame the depression upon.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

and by the law of averages, some of them were stupid, gullible, easily led, bullies and/or opportunists. or all of the above.
Being645
Above the Chemist

... while others were very much afraid of the violent, discriminating system of slander and pressure the Nazis had built up ...
and found no other way than flee from the country or at least get their children outside if they didn't have the means for their whole family ...
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

bored.fed up.can't be arsed.
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

weebleswobble wrote:bored.fed up.can't be arsed.
me too
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell