Chris Catalyst wants to release new Sisters material

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Bartek wrote:... :!: :cry: :lol: ... relax. See world from the other side of der spigel. :wink:
Noch ein' Nacht auf meinem Spiegel verbracht?
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

Black Mariah ...

no, not that spigel, Alice. :wink:
robertzombie
Overbomber

I misread, it seemed as though he were talking about the Sisters in the past tense.
Pista
Cureboi

robertzombie wrote:I misread, it seemed as though he were talking about the Sisters in the past tense.
That's what I read into it.
He did seem to skip from present to past in the space of 3 days.
At least that's how I read it.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Being645
Above the Chemist

Bartek wrote:... :!: :cry: :lol: ... relax. See world from the other side of der spigel. :wink:
12 Little-Known Facts About Left-Handers wrote: Lefties Hear Speeches Differently
Now I understand ... :wink: ...

@Joy
Joy wrote:
Being645 wrote: Yes, and in November Chris is planning another Eureka Machines pledge album PLUS a solo album ... so that makes further Sisters gigs for this year most unlikely ... :wink: ...

But hey, perhaps, well quite perhaps, :von: is also preparing something nice in the meantime ... ;D ...
Oh… let us keep some hope for December 8) :) … and yes, also that Von may be preparing something… :oops: ;D now that the previous tour was so successful.
Absolutely! And given the fact that not only the previous tour but all tours after 2009 were increasingly successful ... ;D ;D ;D ...

I think we all well deserve to maintain a certain degree of hope ... ;D :kiss: ;D ... in whatever direction ... 8) ...
deirfiur
Amphetamine Filth

anyone who thinks we will get new product is delusional.... AE neither needs nor has the confidence to do anything new
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

Nein, nein, Sie must be joking. :lol: