Official Sisters Merch - new online store

Do you do a TSOM-related website? Do you know any cool TSOM websites? Sites listed here may be about anything to do with The Sisters: lyrics, tours, photos, biographies, interviews, etc. Post your URLs along with a short description of the website here.

Note: Please post links about trading Sisters memorabilia or your personal collection in the Trading section.
Spiggy's hat
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

lazarus corporation wrote:Just treated myself to one of these tshirts from the new store.

Size is Medium, and laid down flat it measures 22" (56cm) from side to side, measuring from immediately underneath the arm on either side, so double that to 44" for the actual circumference.

(I know you were after the measurements for the L/XL sizes, but thought this might be useful for someone).

On a bright note, it fits me fine, so I've decided that I am a medium and it's all the other clothes manufacturers who think I'm bigger than I am ;)
Perfect many thanks.

Certainly looks like all of the clobber is a size bigger than usual then. I was looking for a 23 inch armpit to armpit measurements, so it looks like large will be at least that. XL must be at least a 48 inch chest!
Give me one good reason
Being645
Above the Chemist

If that's true for the girls shirts as well, I feel very tempted by that black-on-black Overbombing shirt - only size left is S ... ;D ...

lazarus corporation wrote:Just treated myself to one of these tshirts from the new store.
It has a lovely back print ... ;D :notworthy: ...
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Everybody want one, I got mine.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

i've just sat here reading all the talk about measurements and sizes-bigger-than-usual etc working out which size i should order -i even measured my best-fitting t-shirt as i have a metal tape-measure but not a tailor's one...and then i realised my sisters hoodie came from this store and fits perfectly.... :oops: :roll:

so a 1985 style in xl please. ;D
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

FWIW Lee my XL T-shirt is just right, and I'm a bit more portly than your good self :innocent:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
rien
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

This might be a silly first post... If it helps any lady-shaped people: in most of the weird sizes people have for women's tees, I am a Medium, but I ordered the 1985 (unisex i.e. men's) in Small and it fits me well.
Last edited by rien on 23 Sep 2014, 19:40, edited 1 time in total.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Thnaks rien and welcome
—Bertrand Russell
eastmidswhizzkid

markfiend wrote:FWIW Lee my XL T-shirt is just right, and I'm a bit more portly than your good self :innocent:
nice one Mark, that's what i went for anyway. (and i'm sure there's probably not much in it these days what with your health regime and my continued gluttony. :oops: :lol: )

fae
Road Kill

This might be a silly first post... If it helps any lady-shaped people: in most of the weird sizes people have for women's tees, I am a Medium, but I ordered the 1985 (unisex i.e. men's) in Small and it fits me well.
If your first post is silly, this first post of mine must be equally so. (Hello all!)
As a lady-shaped person, I can say this information is very helpful! Now I just might avoid needing to make a pesky return.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Hello and welcome to fae
—Bertrand Russell
abridged
Slight Overbomber

Hallo Fae! Think my first ever post was about t-shirts also. By the way, what do people thing is the rarest t-shirt? I'm presuming the very early ones, but there were lots around the late 80s/early 90s that rarely appear on ebay now so maybe not. Ribbons69 or some-one may know? My t-shirt collection is relatively small, only about 30 or so but slowly building it up. Have to collect something... ;D
The Chancer Corporation
Being645
Above the Chemist

fae wrote:
If your first post is silly, this first post of mine must be equally so. (Hello all!)
As a lady-shaped person, I can say this information is very helpful! Now I just might avoid needing to make a pesky return.
Hi rien and fee ... :) ... first post is first post and should not be ignored ... so welcome to both of you ... :D ...

Women's M or men's S are what I usually chose for as well. Sometimes the latter is the better choice, sometimes not.
Preferrably, I buy shirts at gigs and try them on or at least check especially the neck size ... I hate shirts being too tight on the neck!
Still, that Overbombing size S ... I'm very tempted ... mayby I'll manage to get rid of some weight ... :lol: ...
rien
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Hi everyone! (something I *maybe* should have included in my first post?)

fae: I've now actually worn it and it is a bit baggy. But quite comfortable... and I think it's the smallest size anyway.
Being645: oh yes! I'm the same about neck size. I'm not into getting strangled, be it by a person or by an item of clothing ;)

I just wish there were Utterly Bastard Groovy t-shirts. I was rather hoping for one...
eastmidswhizzkid

rien wrote:I just wish there were Utterly Bastard Groovy t-shirts. I was rather hoping for one...
yes, that is rather annoying. i'm sat wearing my (2nd) one and it's definitely on it's next-to-last legs. still, i haven't had a "1985" one for a very long time (it waa actually a 1984 one but otherwise identical) and that one certainly wouldn't fit me now.... :innocent:

ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

abridged wrote:Hallo Fae! Think my first ever post was about t-shirts also. By the way, what do people thing is the rarest t-shirt? I'm presuming the very early ones, but there were lots around the late 80s/early 90s that rarely appear on ebay now so maybe not. Ribbons69 or some-one may know? My t-shirt collection is relatively small, only about 30 or so but slowly building it up. Have to collect something... ;D
Mmm,the rarest one I have is a Black October shirt from 1984,in pretty bad condition it must be said.
There was a white longsleeve version of the Summer shirt that I don't have,and have never seen on ebay, nor do I have the white NEC shirt from the early nineties. and I still occasionally discover something on ebay that I didn't know existed!
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise
Thoth_Hermes
Road Kill

Hi, can anyone say:

1)how they compare to a shop-bought T-shirt.
2)Is the material of decent quality or is it the rather thin type you might buy in a music shop for cheap?
3) How big is the neck hole on men's medium (I have a thin neck). Or on a large?

Many Thanks. :notworthy:
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
eastmidswhizzkid

i can't advise strongly enough that anyone buying from this store sets up an account when they do so, as i am having difficulty with my order. i bought a t-shirt on 23 september which still hasn't arrived -a bit rich really as i had to pay a non-optional fee for 1st class delivery on top of the cost. without an account i would have only had mypaypal receipt as proof of purchase and by which to chase it up. now i have emailed them i have to wait 2-3 days for them to get back to me. :evil:

iesus
Overbomber

The cups are expensive and i am getting melancholic when i see the price asked for one piece :(
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
Being645
Above the Chemist

iesus wrote:The cups are expensive and i am getting melancholic when i see the price asked for one piece :(
... :lol: ... I understand you perfectly ... :kiss: ... I'd immediately buy two, if only they were half the price ... :wink: ...

Even worse are the towels, though ... :eek: ... ok, at least one could frame them ... :lol: ...
mh
Above the Chemist

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:i can't advise strongly enough that anyone buying from this store sets up an account when they do so, as i am having difficulty with my order. i bought a t-shirt on 23 september which still hasn't arrived -a bit rich really as i had to pay a non-optional fee for 1st class delivery on top of the cost. without an account i would have only had mypaypal receipt as proof of purchase and by which to chase it up. now i have emailed them i have to wait 2-3 days for them to get back to me. :evil:
That definitely sounds like an uneven experience, Lee. I put an order in on 27th and it arrived on the 3rd, PayPal, different country and all.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Joy
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I had no problems with ordering and the payment was easy (paypal). I received what I ordered in time.
"Music is there to enrich your life and make you aware of things in a slightly different way."
eastmidswhizzkid

they've emailed back with an apology, a sort of meaningless excuse "order accidentally partially processed and placed in limbo" :roll:, an offer of a refund or order will be dispatched asap. obviously i went for dispatch asap so we'll see if they can manage it this time.

mh
Above the Chemist

Good stuff, hopefully alls well that ends well, etc.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
ruffers
Overbomber

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:i can't advise strongly enough that anyone buying from this store sets up an account when they do so, as i am having difficulty with my order. i bought a t-shirt on 23 september which still hasn't arrived -a bit rich really as i had to pay a non-optional fee for 1st class delivery on top of the cost. without an account i would have only had mypaypal receipt as proof of purchase and by which to chase it up. now i have emailed them i have to wait 2-3 days for them to get back to me. :evil:
I'm having exactly the same experience, have emailed.

The 'set up an account' advice is good advice I think, glad I did.
Chucking another log on, reversing the polarity of the neutron flow
eastmidswhizzkid

my t-shirt had still not arrived by yesterday so i rang the customer service line and kicked off. they said they would post it immediately and the t-shirt finally arrived today...and theyve sent the wrong fucking size. at least they sent the size up so i can actually get it on, but after 2 and a half weeks i'm not very happy about it. i can only assume that by the time they got round to processing my order the size i wanted was out of stock. either that or it was never in stock; in which case it shouldn't have said on their website that it was.