GW6 - Deadline Saturday 22nd September 11.30 AM

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Pista
Cureboi

emilystrange wrote:i had it on while i was doing my maths planning but it didn't impinge on my consciousness.
bit like this arseve game
Haha.
Love that hash tag
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

WATARS a must
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

i obviously have no idea what i'm doing.

got 41 points waaaayyyyy below average.
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

keep going, Debs.
you're assuming that the rest of us know what we're doing.
limur
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

bearskin wrote:
limur wrote: BTW; the subs don't work.
But I know I'll see your face again
I knew someone would bite :notworthy:

I'm on 44 points so back to below average :oops:
...train, crashin' head long into the heartland...

Pushing Good Music #PGM www.livemusicreview.co.uk
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

"Below Agerage" would be a step up for me this season. :evil:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

hands up who thinks either Pogba or JoMo will be shunted out of MU soon?
Pista
Cureboi

emilystrange wrote:hands up who thinks either Pogba or JoMo will be shunted out of MU soon?
They'll get money for Pogba.
They'll need to pay JoMo off.

That would be an easy choice for me.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Swinnow
Overbomber

Being a Red Merseysider it is hard to muster a care about United :lol:
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

:lol:

But if Jm is going to talk to one of his players like that in front of the whole squad - who are the rest going to side with?
not good man management at all.
limur
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Swinnow wrote:Being a Red Merseysider it is hard to muster a care about United :lol:
I'm with Swinnow :lol:
...train, crashin' head long into the heartland...

Pushing Good Music #PGM www.livemusicreview.co.uk
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

well, i am too...
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Evening! GW6 turned out nice. You were all lovely and can come again sometimes. I think I have a free slot in GW8?
Over to the Scores on the Doors and made up stuff to go with them:

Fulham 1-1 Watford Mitrovic and Seri continue their good form, but Watford stutter a bit. Opposite ends of the table, so two tales of the same result.
Burnley 4-0 AFC Bournemouth Burnley back to hand out a thumping. Lennon and Gudmundsson shine, but Barnes steals the show with 51 bonus points. Hart makes 6 saves to continue his good run.
Cardiff City 0-5 Manchester City Cardiff suffer the European loss backlash as City run rampant. At last, Aguero scores points! In fact, most of the team get some and if they didn't, they needs to have words with themselves. If it weren't for Etheridge, they would have done! B. Silva runs off with the most plaudits.
Crystal Palace 0-0 Newcastle United Yeah.
Leicester 3-1 Huddersfield Vardy! Iheanacho! Maddison! The other Mendy!
Liverpool 3-0 Southampton Thank the lord, Salah does something. Shaqiri starts earning his money, and an own goal tops it. The Saints weren't happy, but Liverpool on something on on a roll. Well, they were until the Caribou Cup.
Manchester United 1-1 Wolverhampton I don't think anyone thought Untidy deserved a point at all. Wolves are really proving themselves. 7 saves from De Gea!
Brighton & Hove Albion 1-2 Tottenham Hotspur Watched this on the phone whilst the Norwich game was on the telly. Kane! Good to see Trippier with extra points. Might have a soft spot for Knockaert after his discussion of his mental health issues.
West Ham United 0-0 Chelsea A no score game where the home goalie makes six saves and gets all the bonus points. Frustrating? Spam did themselves a few favours, though.
Arsenal 2-0 Everton Another 6-save home goalie with all the bonus! Everton pressed and pressed, but it was not to be. Lacazette consistent and Aubameyang has a break from calling out national FAs/protecting his dad to score again. Arsenal Rev ?.?

So this week was dominated by Pogba and JoMo having serious spats. One will go. Opinions are split in all quarters. Those backing JM only on the basis that he's the boss need talking to - a Boss behaves very differently. Fergie would not have been happy either, but he would not have let things go so far, nor called out his players so publicly. JM will soon lose the dressing room if he hasn't already - again - and United won't allow themselves to be dragged into the mud like this. One will go, if not both. That training ground video - just not how things are done and should never have been allowed to happen. So there.

Here are the tables! I nearly forgot.

Please can we all have a little look at our teams and smack their heads? Thanks :p BB&S won the week by 57 points from EIB, with IGM 101 points behind on the GW. We're still second, but by over 400 points. All to fight for!

The Big Shout Out goes to someone called Unstuck Forest with 77 points. Well, blimey. He's up to 3rd in the league!

Yellow Jersey! (Yes I know it's in a different order, but did you spout it until I said?) Still on Mav and Alisson's Big Gloves. Strong and Stable.

IGM are doing much better in the H2H, thank goodness. The Crown is still on top of Dead Men Walking. Can someone whip it off? Find out in Gw7!

That's our round up for a week in which the best game was the LIVCHE game in the Cup. A real advert for how it should be! See also how to score own goals by Spurs, and how not to score penalties by Watford.

To the Shed, dear friends!
Pista
Cureboi

emilystrange wrote:
The Big Shout Out goes to someone called Unstuck Forest with 77 points. Well, blimey. He's up to 3rd in the league!
*smug mode* ;D

Heck, I'd better get the door on the shed open sharpish..

edit: & done :)
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity