2024-01-25 De Vooruit Concertzaal, Gent, BE

Are we still here!? Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters 2024 tour.
mandrake
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

H. Blackrose wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 23:51 Von needs a LONG rest after this tour
Make that retire.He is damaging what is left of the legend. :(
deirfiur
Amphetamine Filth

Damage Done
Being645
Above the Chemist

... :lol: ... oh hell, The Sisters have just played five wonderful gigs in a row and this one didn't happen ... and you all panic in your fantasies ... :lol: ... but ok, it's lovely to see, because we all gotta express ourselves and can be glad we can do so for everythng else leads to anxiety, depression and mental illness... :wink: ... and the variety makes us see we're not alone and need not take ourselves and all that stuff too serious ... :wink: ...
Cedarjet
Amphetamine Filth

Being645 wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 17:52 ... :lol: ... oh hell, The Sisters have just played five wonderful gigs in a row and this one didn't happen ... and you all panic in your fantasies ... :lol: ... but ok, it's lovely to see, because we all gotta express ourselves and can be glad we can do so for everythng else leads to anxiety, depression and mental illness... :wink: ... and the variety makes us see we're not alone and need not take ourselves and all that stuff too serious ... :wink: ...
I‘d put it all on a simpler level: communication and timing are not good since autumn. But if he has a health problem he should take a break to cure it, or, if not possible, stop touring. No need to kill yourself one day for an extra gig. And everybody would understand it.
Trying is the first step towards failure
(Homer Simpson)
Being645
Above the Chemist

Cedarjet wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 18:31 I‘d put it all on a simpler level: communication and timing are not good since autumn. But if he has a health problem he should take a break to cure it, or, if not possible, stop touring. No need to kill yourself one day for an extra gig. And everybody would understand it.
I basically agree, but maybe they did not reckon that those few gigs could have such an impact, particularly since the last about ten gigs in November went without any disturbances, with particularly the final six UK-shows utterly great performances, and then there was a concert-free time of over a month ... maybe a break between France and Belgium had been a good idea, but hell ... :wink: ...
karogui
Road Kill

Just received an e-mail, the new date is on the 9th of June (Sunday)
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

karogui wrote: 05 Feb 2024, 12:29 Just received an e-mail, the new date is on the 9th of June (Sunday)
That's me out then, as I'll be in Australia. :(
You are what you drink - I'm a bitter man!
Pista
Cureboi

Righto folks.
New thread started for this one now :)
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity