line up rumors

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the mammoth 2006 25th Anniversary tour.
RetroGoth
Amphetamine Filth

DeWinter wrote:
markfiend wrote:
DeWinter wrote:...that face of Sisters past,Patricia Morrison!
Arguably she was the face of the "Floodland" era,how about her?Although Eldritch should take the precaution of allowing her near no sharp objects and his person respectively..
I can see the demons sharpening their ice-skates as we speak :lol:
I know,but it'd be hilarious to watch!I have this image of Eldritch singing away whilst Wayne and Patty glare at his back and mutter about him to each other..then E gets electrocuted by a freak mic "accident",and they both whistle and examine their fingernails..
I remember one of those BBC2 latenight physics programs about electricity, current flow and the like which featured some unfortunate bass guitarist being electrocuted and nearly killed due to a faulty electrical earth or something at a venue, when he touched the strings, he completed the circuit and bang! Luckily, he wsn't killed. Maybe von could use that as an insurance policy against anyone who may still be 'left on a m*****n of revenge' for sins of the past. Or whatever.
On the other hand, the brain of an idiot seldom weighs more than 23oz - Gray's Anatomy