Winter In July - Heartland 2006 Meet!

Updates on forum status, bug fixes, etc. If there's something new in here its probably a good idea that you read it.
James Blast
Banned

I change colour when I cross the border :eek:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Badlander
Overbomber

Obviousman wrote:My piccies!

Hope you'll enjoy them, though most are of Kirkstall Abbey and at Dave's garden, lovely places :notworthy: :D
Very nice Z. :notworthy:
I do remember Kirkstall abbey from my time in Leeds. Nice place. 8)
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

James Blast wrote:I change colour when I cross the border :eek:
From Blue to White?
:twisted:
Todays sarcasm is tomorrow's news
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
scotty
Overbomber

How's that for a fit :eek: :eek: bloody creepy!!
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
scotty
Overbomber

Either Tims had really bad breath or Mags was pretending to be Hitler :innocent: :twisted:

Top pic's Zeno :notworthy:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

Keef in the bath...

:notworthy:
Todays sarcasm is tomorrow's news
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Lovely Z! :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy:

I'm waiting for my photobucket to allow me entry as I forgot my password and after so many attempts, they are now telling me to try back later...fuds! I now know my password again and have some good shots damnit! The bastards! :roll: I won't sleep until I've done this as there is a story and a few threads to post on...

:evil:

*but always look on the bright side of life ~ I'm within these walls again ;D ....and found this thread again...haha*
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Quiff Boy wrote:belgium?
Yeah we thought we'd give you the night off Barry. 8) :lol: :notworthy:

I say 'we', of course I mean Zeno. :twisted: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Review time as to what I can remember and what needs to be said about this meet so please bear with me.

Firstly, a HUGE thank you to god or QB & Jo for making this possible and all the organizing it must have taken, it was awesome! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Secondly, I would like to thank Planet Dave and Amanda for their hospitality! Not only are the two of you (including your family) absolute stars, we should be nameing a planet in your name as what you did for so many of us, the gratitude could never be expressed in words, only love and that is what we felt from early that Friday morning when you played host and even fetched us from the airport. Without you we couldn't have made it and we feel privileged to have been part of this amazing experience!
So not enough of these :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: for you Planet Dave & Amanda :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

First meet at Planet Dave's

Meeting up with the Forres taxi guests was a blast and the first of a few times being in such amazing happy company, I started getting giddy! 8)

Then the story moves onto the Meet at the Angel that was the next stop after searching for what seemed like ages until we found it tucked away in an alley and once HL folk started arriving it became hectic. There were brief exchanges with a few and Di, you are glowing and look happy and it was my pleasure meeting you. Seeing familiar faces was exciting and just knowing faces from what has been posted within these walls it was so much fun! Derek R, at long last and thank you for all you did for us! :wink: I'm sure I was getting slightly p!ssed at this stage and it was still early!....and waiting patiently for ems to grace us, but kept in contact and knew she would be slightly late...damn traffic!

So here we now have pics of the meet at the Angel

Then the crowd wonders the streets of Leeds to the Mixing Tin off to see The Sisters of Murphy that rocked that little Mixing Tin to the max and the pics can be seen in that thread, but because I'm busy here the pics in two different clicky thingy's and for the review check the concerning thread please... :wink: :lol:

Part I
and
Part II

Once the Smurphs had proven to be brilliant, I got to meet ems! :D Lordy hun you are tiny, but gorgeous and we partied on the dance floor...hee...I was now complete! ;D

After the evening turned into early hours (wee hours) of the morning with drunken foreigners passed out in the men's loo (I had no idea as my conversation with Andrew S was slightly important), the group needed to move to that early morning curry tradition which was amazing to watch and by this time scotty knew that hangover was looking for him... :wink: :lol:
After good night kisses and hugs, those of us that didn't just duck into taxi's and left, Planet Dave was reached and we were entertained by our dear Tim who seemed to be the entertainment for the night, with an almost strip show done by Obviousman...said almost so no cigar...a pity for me and Claire, maybe for Dave and Tim too?! :wink: :lol: :kiss:

Before I could say tittlewinks the morning had arrived and wooh...still so early but the grand tour would take place and our host Francis arrived at the perfect time to get our asses into gear! The 3 mainlanders and the scotts where lead through Leeds by our guide Francis that really made the day special and well spent in perfect company, although the heat was felt, it was absolutely fabulous Francis to many of these for you too! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: You went above your call of duty for us and we really appreciated it darling! :kiss:

Tour alla Francis! 8) Outside that Well place we bumped into sabine and Johnny which was a lovely coincidence.

And quick meet up at the Dry Dock where we met Zuma and Cat and the HL group was together for yet another drink.. :P

Thanks to Francis we arrived at Planet Dave again, to freshen up and to wait for our host to arrive home after cricket the whole day in that heat, we then head into Leeds for the George and the HL WiJ! :D

It passed by much too quickly and I'm sorry if I didn't get to chat to some of you for too long, although I really enjoyed the dancing and the deejays need credit here... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: (as stated in another thread) and with the odd check on the drugged up peeps, it was an evening that was enjoyed to say the least.
ems...gawd honey, you looked so sexy and that's all i need to say! ;D :kiss:
Those I missed, the next time... :wink:

Yes, yes...pics (not that many though, sorry)
WiJ

That evening we saw enough dry ice and pixies sitting in chairs passed out and the laughing and fun had by all...ask them I retired before the sun started shining!

Sunday on Planet Dave was set for a surprise and indeed James Ray arrived which was special and good to see you again Mr. Ray! :notworthy: 8) :notworthy:

Proof of Sunday can be found here...Sunday's surprise

Righty folks, now I need my beauty sleep before the day begins....
This will be submitted without checking things, so any mistakes I will fix, later. :D

It wasn't a dream but the best week end that we've had in many many moons and thank you to each and everyone of you for making that possible! It was ace! :von:

MB 8)

*nighty night honey bunnies* :lol:
that ongoing eternity
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Nice pics Debs! :notworthy:
"as we walk on the floodland"
elamanamou
Slight Overbomber

Where's the pics of last saturday's bash? :?
elamanamou
Slight Overbomber

The pics above are not very clear.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Ozpat wrote:Nice pics Debs! :notworthy:
Thanks Pat! :wink: Also to let you and a few know for those that weren't there and wished us well etc., you were thought of and spoken about in the best of ways of course! But enough was drunk in your honour!

hallucienate would be proud that Tim called us a set/bunch of bastards too! :lol:
that ongoing eternity
hallucienate
Overbomber

MadameButterfly wrote:hallucienate would be proud that Tim called us a set/bunch of bastards too! :lol:
Now I'm just pissed off with Timbo, I travel half way round the world to see him perform and he lets me down but does his song and dance at the drop of a hat for anyone else?

Tim, is there something wrong with me?
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

hallucienate wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote:hallucienate would be proud that Tim called us a set/bunch of bastards too! :lol:
Now I'm just pissed off with Timbo, I travel half way round the world to see him perform and he lets me down but does his song and dance at the drop of a hat for anyone else?

Tim, is there something wrong with me?
I think Tim had eyes for Planet Dave, but then again, Tim was fooking sexy although must have boiled in his new coat! I got confused after awhile... :innocent:
that ongoing eternity
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

MadameButterfly wrote: But enough was drunk in your honour!
:D

A lot of Vodka and Whiskey I hope... :D 8)
"as we walk on the floodland"
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Ozpat wrote:

More than half the bottle had been finished or you could see it as there was still half the bottle left and I think I was the only one drinking the whiskey. ;D

Vodka - you would have to ask Tim.

8)
that ongoing eternity
TourGuider
Road Kill

MadameButterfly wrote:
Ozpat wrote:

More than half the bottle had been finished or you could see it as there was still half the bottle left and I think I was the only one drinking the whiskey. ;D

Vodka - you would have to ask Tim.

8)
You can ask Zeno what he did what whole bottle of Vodka !?

TG
TourGuider
Road Kill

To Planet Dave

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: ;D

Many thx for the wicked :urff: ;D weekend you rule :notworthy:

TG
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Planet Dave wrote: Fat Di
<kicks Planet Dave in the nuts>

:kiss:
Only a paand.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

MadameButterfly wrote:with an almost strip show done by Obviousman...said almost so no cigar...a pity for me and Claire, maybe for Dave and Tim too?! :wink: :lol: :kiss:
You've got to know where to stop ;D :innocent: :lol:
TourGuider wrote:You can ask Zeno what he did what whole bottle of Vodka !?

TG
Says the man who poored me the last glass :lol: So that makes at least two bottles? One on Saturday and one at Dave's :lol: :eek:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
James Blast
Banned

What a post Debs! :notworthy: x 25,000

You really are an amazing person. :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Petseri
Overbomber

James trying to extend his post count lead?
canon docre
Overbomber

MadameButterfly wrote: Also to let you and a few know for those that weren't there and wished us well etc., you were thought of and spoken about in the best of ways of course! But enough was drunk in your honour!
Thats too cute of you all. :notworthy:
MadameButterfly wrote:I think Tim had eyes for Planet Dave
Wot? :eek: words fail me ... :lol: :notworthy:
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.