2019-09-29 Munchenbryggeriet, Stockholm Sweden

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters live in 2019
TheBoyNextDoor
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

A really good show, one of the best I've seen them play for about two decades or so.

Highlights: Dylans hair, Andrews presence and voice, Show Me, Floodshow II etc.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Feuerwasser wrote:My only disappointment was the merch. I was hoping for the FALAA shirt.
you're as well to get it from Here to be honest. same prices and will mail to anywhere on the mainland. :von:
:bat:

EDIT: Glad y'all had a good 'un. Goteburg tomorrow.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

Feuerwasser
Road Kill

eastmidswhizzkid wrote: you're as well to get it from Here to be honest. same prices and will mail to anywhere on the mainland. :von:
Thanks, I have bought from them twice. Thing is, first time the t-shirt was big enough to use as a tent, the second it was small enough to use as a pillowcase. Or weak handbag.

Despite me ordering "my size".

So I ignored them this time around, when the FALAA and Flood tees was announced. MAYBE I'll try a third time with... yeah, that one. Looking exactly as the one I had back in ´92.
mugabe
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Given Sweden’s draconian laws on sound volume, how was the...sound volume? The performing band being drowned by mindless chatter has put me off concerts altogether as of lately.
Nothing ventured, nothing lost
Depprocksfarfar
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

mugabe wrote:Given Sweden’s draconian laws on sound volume, how was the...sound volume? The performing band being drowned by mindless chatter has put me off concerts altogether as of lately.
It was loud enough for a rather toxicated person! No complaints!