Yawn, Yawn, I'm sick of the Yawn.

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the mammoth 2006 25th Anniversary tour.
zaltys7
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

:D :lol: :lol: :oops: :innocent:

Paul
"We have too many cellphones. We've got too many internets. We have got to get rid of those machines. We have too many machines now." - Ray Bradbury.
Pat
Slight Overbomber

Good thread.
I am absolutely delighted The Sisters are touring and I don't care what they play.I treat every Sisters gig as if it was their last.
tristren
Amphetamine Filth

I have to say in all the threads were people are complaining about the set list, I've not been particularly interested in any of the suggestions for songs they should be playing. A lot of them are calling for songs that have been well played lately. This Corrosion and the like.
I also don't see the advantage of rearranging the order of songs from night to night.

There are songs they are not playing that I would like to hear, but I've no complaints about the songs they've chose to play.

I would love to hear new new songs, but i would also like a new album to go with them.
zaltys7
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Pat wrote:Good thread.
I am absolutely delighted The Sisters are touring and I don't care what they play.I treat every Sisters gig as if it was their last.
Thankyou. :notworthy: :notworthy:

Paul
"We have too many cellphones. We've got too many internets. We have got to get rid of those machines. We have too many machines now." - Ray Bradbury.
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

Good to know you're still alive Paul. :wink: 8) :kiss:
Ghozt
Road Kill

I was in the front at a gig in the NEC, Birmingham in the UK in late 1993/early 1994 ... that was treated as the last gig too ... oh the glory days ... !!!
Pat
Slight Overbomber

Ghozt wrote:
I was in the front at a gig in the NEC, Birmingham in the UK in late 1993/early 1994 ... that was treated as the last gig too ... oh the glory days ... !!!
If you were the guy in the Donkey jacket, I was right behind you. Roasted :innocent:
Welcome :notworthy:
Ghozt
Road Kill

Thanks, it truely was a great night ... and I was smug looking around at all the poeple sat dejectedly in the seating areas whilst we worshipped Andrew (in the smoke) and the Doktor from the front ... ahh ...

I went to Uni soon after this and met a true Sister (called Carl who introduced me to the 'club' under the Railway Inn hehe ... those misty days) ... I was not worthy ... unfortunately my faith was lost when our paths separated but I have often wondered what happened to A and the Doktor ...
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

:notworthy: That's what I do.... :D
"as we walk on the floodland"