Boring Tour > yawn yawn yawn

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the mammoth 2006 25th Anniversary tour.
DoKtor Spiggy
Road Kill

I thought the thread was everything but boring.Everyone is entitled to their opinions & to discuss them.It's their prerogative.That's the whole idea of a discussion forum.
Long live open debate,freedom of opinion and free speech.
Oh and by the way, a large number of people still think that so far this tour has been as dull as dishwater...............
Bring back the thread!!!!
itnAklipse
Slight Overbomber

And there are people who genuinelly think that Dubya is a great president and there's not much wrong with Tony Blair, either...ermh. ;)
we've got beer and we've got fuel
Badlander
Overbomber

Oh no, not again !!! One's always entitled to his/her opinion, and mine is it's the thread that's boring, not the tour. :(
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

While I appreciate that everyone is entitled to their point of view, the previous thread was locked because it had descended into name-calling and mud-slinging. Is there much chance that this one won't?

If anyone has any specific complaints about moderators' actions, please take it to Feedback.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell