dr jeep - 12

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

this maybe an old question, but is the extended 12" version of dr jeep available on official cd?

i have it on the 12" vinyl, but its not on "overbombing" (why?!?! the long versions of vision thing, lucretia and more are!).

is there a dr jeep cd single or something with it on?

is it on any unofficial bootleg cds?
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
MrEddy
Amphetamine Filth

You could create a CD?

I'm sure considerations of space mean the extended version (which is superior) wasn't on Overbombing. The long versions of Lucretia, More are different to a greater extent compaired with the short versions than Dr Jeep, which is more or less just longer.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

obviously the 12" of "lucretia" is the best song in the world :von:

but the "more" 12" is just tedious....

i could put it on cd, but was wondering if there's an official version around :smile:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
MrEddy
Amphetamine Filth

On Nov 20, 2002 3:20pm, Quiff Boy wrote:

but the "more" 12" is just tedious....
I profur to avoid arguments on taste, but... No way! Just no way. :smile: :grin:
Drsisters
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

On Nov 20, 2002 3:09pm, Quiff Boy wrote:
this maybe an old question, but is the extended 12" version of dr jeep available on official cd?

i have it on the 12" vinyl, but its not on "overbombing" (why?!?! the long versions of vision thing, lucretia and more are!).

is there a dr jeep cd single or something with it on?

is it on any unofficial bootleg cds?
the 12" long mix is availabe on the dr jeep cd. the dr jeep version on slight case is a edit for radio use in US, same thing with detonation boulevard on slight case. But detonation boulevard was release in US as a 1 song promo by elektra.
Andrew Eldritch Dour Festival 1997: Yeah, We take any request... As much as we ever do.
hallucienate
Overbomber

yep, it's on the CD single, along with a short version of the song and, of course, Knocking On Heaven's Door. I got it, and manage to listen to it from time to time.