'If you tell a pigeon'

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
escaped
Road Kill

Apologies for barging in again, but I happened to run into this while attempting to pin down exactly which NEC gig I was at. Should we be very afraid?

PS. Nope, not got the dates yet - it was straight after Brixton in 93/94ish - and thankyou to whoever's floor I stayed on that night...

PPS. Yes I searched - I think it may be new here!
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

22/12/93
dinky daisy
Slight Overbomber

for Goth's sake, what are we talking about?
guns & cars & accidents
itnAklipse
Slight Overbomber

On quick first glance the poems don't appear anything special, though i admit a more comprehensive reading than what i did would be needed to really determine what i think of them. So, at first glance i doubt that's the Andrew Taylor - just an Andrew Taylor. ;)
we've got beer and we've got fuel