Introduction

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Exael
Road Kill

Eheh thanks all
eotunun
Overbomber

Planet Dave wrote:
eotunun wrote:Nice to see you hatched! Any noteworthy events during the two years in your egg? :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to HL. Don't worry about Iz, he's tried to delete most of us at some point or other. :kiss: :lol:
Give him a hammer and he´ll think you´re a nail..
But I like his enthusiastic ways, somehow.
There is shadow under this red rock
James Blast
Banned

Don't be a stranger. :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Hello. 8)
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell