Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
username changes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

PostPost #26  Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can I change mine to Popweazle Piddlepoop?
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

PostPost #27  Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Be careful making jokes like that...

Or was it not a joke? Mr. Green
mh
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #28  Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

markfiend wrote:

Remember Mark, you have a power that can be used for both good and evil. I like to think that you use it for evil much of the time, and now is an opportunity to do so again. Twisted Evil
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

PostPost #29  Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't want QB to castrate me Laughing
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

PostPost #30  Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

markfiend wrote:

I actually decided against posting it the day before in case you took me seriously (or just changed it to teach me a lesson) but after a day's reflection I decided that it was worth the risk.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

PostPost #31  Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing
Silver_Owl
The Don

PostPost #32  Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So tempting. It wasn't me...
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

PostPost #33  Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hom_Corleone wrote:
So tempting. It wasn't me...

Alternatively, you can change his ranking into this of course... It wasn't me...

IZ.
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

PostPost #34  Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:

Alternatively, you can change his ranking into this of course... It wasn't me...

IZ.

Actually, I'd be more than happy with that. Do it.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

PostPost #35  Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know how to do that Laughing
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

PostPost #36  Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

markfiend wrote:

It think that's Admin power only, speaking of which.. where IS our glorious leader Question

IZ.
James Blast
Banned

PostPost #37  Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

not here
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

PostPost #38  Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

markfiend wrote:

Well, someone did. Very Happy I've joined the ranks of those with their own, er, ranking, which is kind of cool. And more importantly, it'll amuse me every time I see it. Won't ever get tired of such childish humour.
James Blast
Banned

PostPost #39  Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

quite
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

PostPost #40  Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

James Blast wrote:
that snouds a bit right wing to me Laughing

Historically-speaking, an interesting call JB. As an Occitan political troubadour, you would have expected that the original Bertran de Born would have been on the side of the Cathars in the infamous Albigensian Crusade, but in the pay and company of English Kings he seems to have been an enthusiastic supporter of their Crusades and was in the right part of France (albeit as a monk) at the time of the infamous Béziers massacre (which gave Metallica the title for their first album).
James Blast
Banned

PostPost #41  Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

loss fa words...
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

PostPost #42  Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

James Blast wrote:
loss fa words...

Judging by your post count, that must be a first Laughing
MadameButterfly
Mad Mental Bat

PostPost #43  Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

stufarq wrote:
markfiend wrote:

Well, someone did. Very Happy I've joined the ranks of those with their own, er, ranking, which is kind of cool. And more importantly, it'll amuse me every time I see it. Won't ever get tired of such childish humour.

Laughing now you are even more wierd than before! with that title & such an avatar, you scare me worse now.
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

PostPost #44  Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MadameButterfly wrote:
stufarq wrote:
markfiend wrote:

Laughing now you are even more wierd than before! with that title & such an avatar, you scare me worse now.

Good. It didn't occur to me that "popweazle piddlepoop" might actually go with the clown - it was just a silly phrase I thought up on the spur of the moment. There is a reason for the avatar (I don't just use it here) but it's not the sort of thing you're expected to guess unless you already know about it.
MadameButterfly
Mad Mental Bat

PostPost #45  Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

stufarq wrote:

Good. It didn't occur to me that "popweazle piddlepoop" might actually go with the clown - it was just a silly phrase I thought up on the spur of the moment. There is a reason for the avatar (I don't just use it here) but it's not the sort of thing you're expected to guess unless you already know about it.

well mr. popweazle piddlepoop spur of the moments thingys are always the ones that stick! Laughing and no i don't know about it & i'm very bad at the guessing game.
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

PostPost #46  Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="MadameButterfly"]
stufarq wrote:

and no i don't know about it & i'm very bad at the guessing game.

No, there's noreason why anyone here should. I wasn't trying to get you guessing, just saying that there is a reason for using a scary clown as an avatar.
James Blast
Banned

PostPost #47  Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Stuart Farquar sounds like a submerged colossal colophon!

Laughing Laughing
MadameButterfly
Mad Mental Bat

PostPost #48  Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="stufarq"]
MadameButterfly wrote:
stufarq wrote:

and no i don't know about it & i'm very bad at the guessing game.

No, there's noreason why anyone here should. I wasn't trying to get you guessing, just saying that there is a reason for using a scary clown as an avatar.

yeah and that reason using the scary clown is what gets me. scared. especially that clown. can't put my finger on from where but i was subjected to many horror & scary films in my youth, my own doing, but yikes the clowns were always the weirdos to stay away from.
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

PostPost #49  Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I agree. Clowns are either scary or pathetic - never funny. It's a common phobia. I don't actually like clowns but I play one sometimes. A friend and I perform comedy (among other things) and two of our regular characters are a pair of gangster clowns called the Scary Clowns. Hence the avatar.
MadameButterfly
Mad Mental Bat

PostPost #50  Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

stufarq wrote:
Yeah, I agree. Clowns are either scary or pathetic - never funny. It's a common phobia. I don't actually like clowns but I play one sometimes. A friend and I perform comedy (among other things) and two of our regular characters are a pair of gangster clowns called the Scary Clowns. Hence the avatar.

wow! that explains so much. you are a scary clown. i've heard your name come up a few times amongst the hl group as to who you really are. i actually have a friend that also plays a clown, you would not know him, but i knew him before the clown bit and he does it for children...and is magic.
you don't freak me out as much now, so thanks for that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: