Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
CURRENTLY Simon Hinkler

View previous topic :: View next topic  
biggy
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #1  Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:46 am    Post subject: CURRENTLY Simon Hinkler Reply with quote Back to top

His album sounds quite like his old band.

http://www.simonhinkler.com/

And more importantly, his first band Artery have reformed. They play the boardwalk soon. My old friend Murray was in Artery back in the day so I'll have to find out who's in the reformed line up.

Some of the most unlikely bands seem to be reforming of late.
biggy
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #2  Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OK, I get the hint. I've changed the thread title. You can all rush to reply now.
scotty
Overbomber

PostPost #3  Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

biggy wrote:
OK, I get the hint. I've changed the thread title. You can all rush to reply now.
Laughing Laughing We are not worthy! , I'll go and see them if the play Forres, Elgin or Inverness.
Seonid
Road Kill

PostPost #4  Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Holy Thread Necromancy batman!

Came across Simon by accident when randomly bouncing around YouTube and found The Eden House project [1], a few names there that the esteemed denizens of this part of the 'tinternets will recognise.

[1] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQGzzFHUMwian-nzWXDCOag
Mav787
One life, all I need

PostPost #5  Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Eden House are an excellent band but he only guests on a few tracks now and again.

As I'm sure most people know he's back with Wayne and Craig in their band. They have some gigs planned for May and July.
Seonid
Road Kill

PostPost #6  Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OK cheers, in all honesty I haven't followed Wayne & Co since Gods Own.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Where are they now? All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: