CURRENTLY Simon Hinkler

Know the whereabouts of any ex-Sisters members or hangers-on? Got any amusing anecdotes about members of the band, past or present? Post 'em here...
biggy
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

His album sounds quite like his old band.

http://www.simonhinkler.com/

And more importantly, his first band Artery have reformed. They play the boardwalk soon. My old friend Murray was in Artery back in the day so I'll have to find out who's in the reformed line up.

Some of the most unlikely bands seem to be reforming of late.
Love ? Love is just f**king with a kiss thrown in !!!
biggy
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

OK, I get the hint. I've changed the thread title. You can all rush to reply now.
Love ? Love is just f**king with a kiss thrown in !!!
scotty
Overbomber

biggy wrote:OK, I get the hint. I've changed the thread title. You can all rush to reply now.
:lol: :lol: :notworthy: , I'll go and see them if the play Forres, Elgin or Inverness.
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Seonid
Road Kill

Holy Thread Necromancy batman!

Came across Simon by accident when randomly bouncing around YouTube and found The Eden House project [1], a few names there that the esteemed denizens of this part of the 'tinternets will recognise.

[1] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQGzzF ... -nzWXDCOag
Mav787
One life, all I need

The Eden House are an excellent band but he only guests on a few tracks now and again.

As I'm sure most people know he's back with Wayne and Craig in their band. They have some gigs planned for May and July.
Seonid
Road Kill

OK cheers, in all honesty I haven't followed Wayne & Co since Gods Own.