Drinking About My Baby....

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
sultan2075
Overbomber

I actually prefer my coffee cold and black with ice. This is not a joke. That's actually how I like it. It's got to be pretty damn cold for me to want hot coffee.
--
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

i haven't tried sticking ice cubes in my cuppa (yet), but i'm totally with you on the black coffee part.

coffee with mik/cream/sugar/sweetener/marshmallows/asparagus etc. in it should be confined to the depths of sulphurous hell.

and don't even get me started on that flavoured coffee lark :twisted:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I don't mind cold coffee but I prefer it hot.
LouLou wrote:coffee with mik/cream/sugar/sweetener/marshmallows/asparagus etc. in it should be confined to the depths of sulphurous hell.
This is true.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

iced latte here too..or iced coffee with lots of milk, and uhm...baileys

then will continue with beer later as the weather dictates it..possible Duvel
James Blast
Banned

beer, beer, beer
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Petseri
Overbomber

More coffee than usual.
Last edited by Petseri on 21 Oct 2011, 23:35, edited 1 time in total.
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

It's Friday night, so red wine.

On Friday nights you should just presume this from now on - saves me having to write.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

lazarus corporation wrote:It's Friday night, so red wine.

On Friday nights you should just presume this from now on - saves me having to write.
but writing is also important. you will have to carry on doing that though.
i've decided to drink only on fridays & weekends & no more of this outrageous drinking i have found i am doing. starting next week monday.
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity