Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
Damage Done on Ebay
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cardoman
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #1  Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Damage Done on Ebay Reply with quote Back to top

http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/Sisters-of-Mercy-7-Damage-Done-Watch-Original_W0QQitemZ250168308360QQihZ015QQcategoryZ2265QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

==> strange last note...

"I may consider part exchange of less good copy of same single" Rolling Eyes
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #2  Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds like he really doesn't want to let it go, hence the part ex for a worse condition copy. I would hate to get in that position!
cardoman
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #3  Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CellThree wrote:
Sounds like he really doesn't want to let it go, hence the part ex for a worse condition copy. I would hate to get in that position!

Have the same feeling Cellthree but the question is if that isn't against trading rules... He/she probably ownes a good and a bad item like you're remarking. Not a good situation...

Seems original to me for the pictures showed...
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #4  Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, the pictures looked like a legit one.

It's possible that it is against Ebay regs, but either way, Ebay are going to get listing fees for the auction so they probably won't care that much!
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

PostPost #5  Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bad thing....very bad thing! Rolling Eyes
xfloorshowx
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #6  Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I wrote him an email asking for some details about the record... then he had sold it for 540 euros... Surprised
cardoman
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #7  Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

xfloorshowx wrote:
I wrote him an email asking for some details about the record... then he had sold it for 540 euros... Surprised

Yesterday somebody paid 130000 for a small key that was found at the titanic....

I have ever read about a Damage done which was signed by Eldritch for the amount of 1000 but I don't know if that's story is correct... Maybe some heartlander ownes it...
xfloorshowx

PostPost #8  Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cardoman wrote:
xfloorshowx wrote:

Yesterday somebody paid 130000 for a small key that was found at the titanic....

I have ever read about a Damage done which was signed by Eldritch for the amount of 1000 but I don't know if that's story is correct... Maybe some heartlander ownes it...

Well, I own a signed copy (Eldritch & Marx), but I did'nt pay 1000 for it Very Happy
cardoman
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #9  Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

xfloorshowx wrote:
cardoman wrote:
xfloorshowx wrote:

Well, I own a signed copy (Eldritch & Marx), but I did'nt pay 1000 for it Very Happy

You lucky guy... it's a damage done? You let it sign or bought it signed? Amazing how many signed records are offered at ebay for the moment...
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

PostPost #10  Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

xfloorshowx wrote:

Wasn't me...though one day not to far away...I just might... Neutral
cardoman
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #11  Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ozpat wrote:
xfloorshowx wrote:

Someday everything ... (you know it Ozpat...) It wasn't me...
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

PostPost #12  Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cardoman wrote:
Ozpat wrote:
xfloorshowx wrote:

Someday everything ... (you know it Ozpat...) It wasn't me...

Yep...little by little...the pleasure of collecting... Very Happy
taylor
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #13  Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

>have ever read about a Damage done which was signed by Eldritch for the >amount of 1000 but I don't know if that's story is correct... Maybe some >heartlander ownes it...

yes an HL own it
signed by 1984 line up and sold for 300 not 1000
xfloorshowx

PostPost #14  Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cardoman wrote:
xfloorshowx wrote:
cardoman wrote:
xfloorshowx wrote:

You lucky guy... it's a damage done? You let it sign or bought it signed? Amazing how many signed records are offered at ebay for the moment...

Yes, it's The Damage Done (original), it was signed at their gig at Electric Garden in Stockholm, October -83. My very much older brother used to be a Sisters collector, at the same gig he also got the Alice 12" (Braineater label) signed by the whole line-up (Marx, Adams & Eldritch) 15 years ago I traded his whole collection (~150 records) for my Roland Juno 106 and Korg MS-10. At that time the two synthesizers was worth ~300
cardoman
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #15  Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

xfloorshowx wrote:
cardoman wrote:
xfloorshowx wrote:
cardoman wrote:
xfloorshowx wrote:

Yes, it's The Damage Done (original), it was signed at their gig at Electric Garden in Stockholm, October -83. My very much older brother used to be a Sisters collector, at the same gig he also got the Alice 12" (Braineater label) signed by the whole line-up (Marx, Adams & Eldritch) 15 years ago I traded his whole collection (~150 records) for my Roland Juno 106 and Korg MS-10. At that time the two synthesizers was worth ~300

Great story and great collection... no pictures for online so that we can enjoy too?
cardoman
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #16  Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/SISTERS-OF-MERCY-LP-DAMAGE-is-DONE-EXTREMLY-RARE_W0QQitemZ300157466539QQihZ020QQcategoryZ21742QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Another damage done for 55 Laughing

Although it's not live I am questioning if I have ever heard a live version of this song?? Guess not...
cardoman
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #17  Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, has someone the recording of the initially damage done single burned on CD?
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #18  Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cardoman wrote:

I MP3'd a copy of my vinyl a while ago. Sounds different to the Some Girls version.
cardoman
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #19  Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CellThree wrote:
cardoman wrote:

I MP3'd a copy of my vinyl a while ago. Sounds different to the Some Girls version.

Hi CellThree, I have heard it sounds different than the some girls version but never have heard the original one. Could I use it from You please and how do?
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #20  Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cardoman wrote:
CellThree wrote:
cardoman wrote:

Hi CellThree, I have heard it sounds different than the some girls version but never have heard the original one. Could I use it from You please and how do?

We'll see Laughing Wink
cardoman
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #21  Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CellThree wrote:
cardoman wrote:
CellThree wrote:
cardoman wrote:

We'll see Laughing Wink

TY TY TY TY TY TY TY We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy! Wink
cardoman
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #22  Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/SISTERS-OF-MERCY-The-Damage-Done-EX-CONDITION_W0QQitemZ160168427470QQihZ006QQcategoryZ45546QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Seems not bad to me...
paul
Overbomber

PostPost #23  Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cardoman wrote:
http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/SISTERS-OF-MERCY-The-Damage-Done-EX-CONDITION_W0QQitemZ160168427470QQihZ006QQcategoryZ45546QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Seems not bad to me...

Looks real to me ... Wonder what the final price will be ...
cardoman
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #24  Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

paul wrote:
cardoman wrote:

Seems not bad to me...

Looks real to me ... Wonder what the final price will be ...

250? What did you pay for the one you're proud of, Paul?
Nic
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #25  Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I want another copy of Damage Done, the one I have is mislabeled.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Trading All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 1 of 41

Jump to: