NEW COMPO ON E-BAY

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
million voices
Slight Overbomber

There is a 42 track compilation on e-bay (if I was computer literate this is where the link would be). It has the kinds of tracks That Rhino should have released - a mixture of unreleased, studio out-takes and hard to come by official tracks.

My question is this. Has it lit the corridor of desire of anybody out there in Heartland, and if so can they provide me with a review

Are the unofficial tracks of the usual quality or have they been taken from superior source?

Basically is it worth the dosh?
Big Si
School Bully

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SISTERS-OF-MERCY- ... dZViewItem

It's just a bootleg, you could get it in wur weeding section for almost nowt :wink:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis