Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
Fat Goths
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ramone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #1  Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:59 pm    Post subject: Fat Goths Reply with quote Back to top

Seeing as the last thread got some what hijacked by ... persons known but shall remain nameless.. Here's a brand new shiny thread that you can chew the cud on. (not that your all cows or owt...what? oh no yes, ...oh stop it..yes.. oh please yourselves.. )

FAT GOTHS !! (see what I did there. eh eh eh? took out the 'i' and put in...oh never mind)

I'll start:

Me ( currently a bit soft around the edges - but finding his old form quite quickly)

Robert Smith. ( Cross dressing, lipstick wearing moaner and the reason many tubby blokes thought they could get away with wear make-up and their Mums lippy - for shame)

next...
Hexe Luciferia

PostPost #2  Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Someone once said Patricia Morrison, but I haven't seen any recent pictures of her so I can't really say... It wasn't me...
Andy TG
Overbomber

PostPost #3  Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Even BEFORE I opened this thread I just KNEW the first person to be mentioned was going to be Robert Smith LOLOLOLOLOLOL

@ Hexe - Well Patricia was pregnant for a long while recently (around 9 months I think - does that count as fat - I have no idea Wink)

So "Your Flavour Of The Month" This Week Are You?

Andrew Eldritch IS Herr Flick Of The Gestapo in Allo Alllo!
Hexe Luciferia

PostPost #4  Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Andy TG wrote:
Even BEFORE I opened this thread I just KNEW the first person to be mentioned was going to be Robert Smith LOLOLOLOLOLOL

@ Hexe - Well Patricia was pregnant for a long while recently (around 9 months I think - does that count as fat - I have no idea Wink)

Naaah, that's not being "fat" at all Very Happy
But I remember "back in the days" someone suggesting she was fat (I, actually, always thought she was gorgeous anyway...)...
eotunun
Overbomber

PostPost #5  Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We had fit and fat, now there are fet, fot and fut left to start threads on.
Fat goff, that's me then? Nope, I think goffs won't accept me as one of them. Wink

Ah, bugger. I think this one should be derailed to praise Quiff shamelessly? Ladies, just let me step out off the way..

And don't anyone shed scorn on Patsy, she's great!
Hexe Luciferia

PostPost #6  Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eotunun wrote:

Which is what I think -"reporting" other people's thought doesn't mean I share them, no? yes? Maybe? Who knows, who cares? pass the bloody vodka! Laughing Laughing Cool
Ramone

PostPost #7  Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

And Andy and Hexe are off again... Next thread time Very Happy
Hexe Luciferia

PostPost #8  Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ramone wrote:

Oh nonono, I'm actually stepping out of here and bidding you a nice "see you around" Wink
eotunun
Overbomber

PostPost #9  Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hexe Luciferia wrote:
eotunun wrote:

Which is what I think -"reporting" other people's thought doesn't mean I share them, no? yes? Maybe? Who knows, who cares? pass the bloody vodka! Laughing Laughing Cool

A glas, a bottle or a crate? Mr. Green
Hexe Luciferia

PostPost #10  Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eotunun wrote:
Hexe Luciferia wrote:
eotunun wrote:

As I'm nursing a jolly headache at the moment, a bottle would be just fine, ta muchly Mr. Green Our fearless leader!
reactiv8

PostPost #11  Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Fat Goths Reply with quote Back to top

Ramone wrote:
next...

Isn't our resident Fat Goth away? It wasn't me... Wink Laughing
scotty
Overbomber

PostPost #12  Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mmmmmmmmmmmm.....Fat Goths........ Embarassed Laughing
eotunun
Overbomber

PostPost #13  Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hexe Luciferia wrote:
eotunun wrote:
Hexe Luciferia wrote:
eotunun wrote:

As I'm nursing a jolly headache at the moment, a bottle would be just fine, ta muchly Mr. Green Our fearless leader!

Help yourself! Mr. Green
Andy TG
Overbomber

PostPost #14  Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hexe Luciferia wrote:
Ramone wrote:

Oh nonono, I'm actually stepping out of here and bidding you a nice "see you around" Wink

@ Hexe Embarassed - I was thinking the same thing - I too have a pounding headache Surprised

As for Patsy - she is in her mid-forties - so a little middle aged spread is only to be expected. I never implied she was fat - shes still a fine looking woman in my book

Ramone

PostPost #15  Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AndyTG did you get a Hobbit to take your picture ? Very Happy
boudicca
Sister Midnight

PostPost #16  Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing This could be a minefield you know!

But do I care.

It's the Fat Goths In Corsets that get me. I was in my local corsetiere last year ( Laughing ), purchasing my very first proper corset - a 20 inch number - and I was told that they'd only ever sold one other one that small, and that was to a little 5 foot tall woman. They were talking as though I was some freak and I'm all like, it's not my problem we're all eating pies alongside our snakebite and black these days. Whatever! Razz
Behind me, another woman came in to buy a 36-inch PVC number Surprised Yum.
Ramone

PostPost #17  Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

boudicca wrote:

But do I care.

It's the Fat Goths In Corsets that get me. I was in my local corsetiere last year ( Laughing ), purchasing my very first proper corset - a 20 inch number - and I was told that they'd only ever sold one other one that small, and that was to a little 5 foot tall woman. They were talking as though I was some freak and I'm all like, it's not my problem we're all eating pies alongside our snakebite and black these days. Whatever! Razz

Excellent post Boudicca.. I particularly liked the way almost subliminally managed to crow-bar ( no pun intended) the "-20 inch number-" part in .. now that's class . Gold Star for you my dear.Have an apple too. But no crisps!! Very Happy Cool
Andy TG
Overbomber

PostPost #18  Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ramone wrote:
AndyTG did you get a Hobbit to take your picture ? Very Happy

Nah Mate - I took it myself - about a year ago - you are looking at my reflection in my mates huge living room mirror

boudicca
Sister Midnight

PostPost #19  Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing I could make some horrendous joke about trying to crowbar in a 20 inch number whenever possible, but I wouldn't stoop that low. Oh no.
Andy TG
Overbomber

PostPost #20  Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

boudicca wrote:

But do I care.

I could not agree more - Many a time in the last few years have i been confronted by large ladies in very tight and bulging corsetry - boobs and bums all over the place - NOT may idea of sexy.

Debaser
Overbomber

PostPost #21  Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's those goffs who's baps enter the room a good ten mins before they do, that scare the bejeezuz outta me!
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

PostPost #22  Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

and me. one hug and i could die, ya know.
Ramone

PostPost #23  Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Now then.. I ( in fantastic Spongebob squarepants t-shirt)was in the Swan ( Goff/Rock bar in Liverpool) with my pink haired partner in crime Kim when she spotted this fine young lady sitting behind me . To gain some perspective, the woman in question is at least ten feet behind me. I'm trying to lean back to get her all in and not look too obvious to the girls mates on her table...My she were a right biggun Smile Everyone had their camera phone out and was trying to look 'discreet' !!

psichonaut
Overbomber

PostPost #24  Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"Bella Topolona"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
eotunun
Overbomber

PostPost #25  Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ramone wrote:

That you wear a Tee with the words "Bikini Bottom" printed on it adds to the quality of that picture. It wasn't me... Laughing
What scares me is the fact that the arrow of that emergency exit sign points in the general direction of her rear orifice. Surprised Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: