Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
E-Werk Cologne, March 6, 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2008/2009 Tour (ARCHIVED)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

PostPost #151  Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Johnny Rev 7.0 wrote:
No worries my friend. I'm just glad you found your camera and got back home safely. But it was a pleasure to meet you. We are not worthy!

Definitely a Top Nite Out. Cool

I was glad that I found and was able to pick up Marco from the floor in the mosh pit. Surprised Laughing Wink
7anthea7
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #152  Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ozpat wrote:
I was glad that I found and was able to pick up Marco from the floor in the mosh pit. Surprised Laughing Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Never Land
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #153  Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

paul wrote:
Filip (the crazy Belgian)

Isn't that normal for a moshpit We are not worthy! ?

Also a very good gig but not as good as the Paris 1.
psichonaut
Overbomber

PostPost #154  Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ozpat wrote:
Johnny Rev 7.0 wrote:
No worries my friend. I'm just glad you found your camera and got back home safely. But it was a pleasure to meet you. We are not worthy!

Embarassed Embarassed
Oz, you saved my life twice....everybody knows it was my first Sisters gig and i wasn't ready for a dangerous mosh-pit Embarassed Embarassed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
paul
Overbomber

PostPost #155  Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Never Land wrote:
paul wrote:
Filip (the crazy Belgian)

Isn't that normal for a moshpit We are not worthy! ?

Laughing
Hope you had a great time in Paris
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

PostPost #156  Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

psichonaut wrote:
Ozpat wrote:
Johnny Rev 7.0 wrote:

Embarassed Embarassed
Oz, you saved my life twice....everybody knows it was my first Sisters gig and i wasn't ready for a dangerous mosh-pit Embarassed Embarassed

That's okay Marco! You had a great time! That's what counts! Wink

Show on DIMEADOZEN! We are not worthy!
_emma_
Overbomber

PostPost #157  Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Johnny Rev 7.0 wrote:
The 'cigarette incident' was during Flood II and just a stage-prop. It wasn’t lit and he never smoked it. Wink

Ah, that's good. Smile
Hi Emily. Very Happy I'll be in Prague. Smile
sisters-pics
Road Kill

PostPost #158  Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fotos are online:

http://www.sisters-pics.de
eotunun
Overbomber

PostPost #159  Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Daysleeper wrote:
Hi eotunun,

here we are Mr. Green .

Heiko & Maja from Solingen.

Löökes! Very Happy
Where have you two been during the gig?
Take a look at Poison Door, we just started planning a meeting. You two will be required there as well now! Mr. Green
eotunun
Overbomber

PostPost #160  Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ozpat wrote:
psichonaut wrote:
Ozpat wrote:
Johnny Rev 7.0 wrote:

Embarassed Embarassed

Marco, the mere fact that you are alive appears to be a sign of the world wanting to have you around. At least I start thinking so after having seen you for four days! One has to see it to believe it! Laughing
Stay the way you are, mate!!
psichonaut
Overbomber

PostPost #161  Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eotunun wrote:
Ozpat wrote:
psichonaut wrote:
Ozpat wrote:
Johnny Rev 7.0 wrote:

Embarassed Embarassed

Marco, the mere fact that you are alive appears to be a sign of the world wanting to have you around. At least I start thinking so after having seen you for four days! One has to see it to believe it! Laughing
Stay the way you are, mate!!
thanks mate Laughing Laughing

We are not worthy! x25000 to you
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Johnny Rev 7.0
Banned

PostPost #162  Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Forgot to mention. Tried for a set list but the Head Tech handed them all out on the opposite side of the stage. By the time we’d got there they were all gone. Sad

As we were about to walk off, I glanced at the stage and saw Nurse appear from behind the Doktor. He started to walk in the opposite direction and in his hand was a piece of A4 paper which he screwed into a ball. Instinctively, I shouted “SIMON!”

Without looking at me or breaking stride, he did a backwards, underarm throw and I watched this ball of paper sail 20m through the air into my outstretched left-hand. I didn’t even have to move. We are not worthy!

It’s nice that it came pre-signed. Cool
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

PostPost #163  Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes Johnny! Great story indeed! We are not worthy!

I have one of Brussels 2, thrown at my mate the day after in Amsterdam.
Handwritten....without signature. Wink
Daysleeper
Road Kill

PostPost #164  Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eotunun wrote:
Daysleeper wrote:
Hi eotunun,

here we are Mr. Green .

Heiko & Maja from Solingen.

Löökes! Very Happy
Where have you two been during the gig?
Take a look at Poison Door, we just started planning a meeting. You two will be required there as well now! Mr. Green

First row between Andrew and Ben Christo (or was it Jon Bon Jovi in Guitar Hero?)
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

PostPost #165  Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My review of the gig has already been made clear but just for clarity's sake: good gig, crap audience...

Real shame! Especially the slap in the face from somebody in the middle of the front row is something I won't forget easily. Laughing Strange!

Other than that, obviously great to meet all I have met again and/or finally. A true pleasure!

Extra kudos go out to our great host Jürgen, mucho fantastico, mucho thank you! We are not worthy! x a gazillion. You even remembered to be good enough for someone who'd crashed his car on our way back. We are not worthy!

My Facebook/My Flickr
madmarkus
Road Kill

PostPost #166  Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:07 pm    Post subject: Cologne pics Reply with quote Back to top

Hey folks,

I just put some pics from the cologne-show online:

www.myspace.com/madmarkus (second pic page)

Feel free to comment them!

See you at Nephilim in july!

madmarkus
psichonaut
Overbomber

PostPost #167  Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

great work mate
7anthea7
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #168  Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Cologne pics Reply with quote Back to top

madmarkus wrote:
I just put some pics from the cologne-show online

Whoa!

Surprised Surprised Surprised

Wow!!!

We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy!

Those are totally fecking awesome! Thanks, Markus!

Kiss Kiss Kiss
pearson
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #169  Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Cologne pics Reply with quote Back to top

madmarkus wrote:

www.myspace.com/madmarkus (second pic page)

Feel free to comment them!

Surprised We are not worthy!

----------------adam pearson------------------
Victim of Circumstance
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #170  Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fantastic, Markus We are not worthy!

Many thanks!
eotunun
Overbomber

PostPost #171  Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Obviousman wrote:
Extra kudos go out to our great host Jürgen, mucho fantastico, mucho thank you! We are not worthy! x a gazillion. You even remembered to be good enough for someone who'd crashed his car on our way back. We are not worthy!

You know what?
The few days I had with a friend/the friends in my flat probably were the best of this year!
I had a great yet way too short time with you all!
There's a meeting in the making for the Poison Door folks. Some day in May or June. If anyone is thinking (like I do!) that there's one Sister's Fans community split up into several Forums, I'll want to have friends here again, for longer, for more fun and photographic work! Mr. Green
At this very moment I enjoy a gift from the Belgian squad and the memory of good company. Wink
We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy!
Tom Riddler
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #172  Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cover-Artworks are available in the "sharing"-section Wink
radiojamaica
Overbomber

PostPost #173  Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello again Laughing

What a weekend... djeeez! I just don't know where to start and I guess most has been said more than once already.

Most important thing for me about the Cologne Thing was the social side of the story. Meeting up with many, many of the old familiar faces always feels a bit like coming home after a long travel. I so much enjoy these kind of conversations: just picking up were we left off a year ago or even more. And let those Sisters be the soundtrack to that!

But there was also a flood of new people to meet and that was just as great Very Happy The pre-gig drink at this kiosk thing in the worst weather was brilliant: big German beers, funny talks and meeting some of the Poison Door people. Then back to the E-Werk which is a very nice venue... too bad it was completely overcrowded. Apparently the Palladium is right next door, is a lot bigger and was not used that night... Ah well, can't have it all can ye. After the gig lots of people found the way to the afterparty and once again too much people in one place, but that didn't stop the fun in any way!

Jürgen, thank you so much for the couch, tea, breakfast, etc! You're a wonderful host/dude Very Happy We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy! Very Happy

When I woke up the next morning, the hangover wasn't too bad, the weather cleared up perfectly and we had the road to Paris in front of us...

This has been a wonderful start for our own little Trans Europe Ex(c)(pr)ess!
eotunun
Overbomber

PostPost #174  Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

(All the regards for half a salami, some slices of bread an three or four pots of tea- I like that buisness! Laughing )
Seriously: I've had a great time with you lot here! We are not worthy!
Whenever you want, I'll be happy to welcome you again!
radiojamaica
Overbomber

PostPost #175  Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eotunun wrote:
(All the regards for half a salami, some slices of bread an three or four pots of tea- I like that buisness! Laughing )

Hey, we're Sisters fans. We're easy to please Wink Mr. Green
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2008/2009 Tour (ARCHIVED) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: