For Sale : 2 Tickets to Paris Bataclan 7th March

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the 2008/2009 Sisters tour, including the Autumn/Winter 2008 U.S. and European 2009 legs.
AdamS2
Road Kill

Hello

Due to strange circumstances (basically Im going to Leeds instead) I now have 2 spare tickets for the Paris gig that I no longer want.

So if anybody here is interested Im prepared to let them go for less than face value. Face value is 38.50 Euros each, Im happy to take 75 Euros for both. Dont get ripped off online by paying face value and a booking fee, Im not looking to profit from this - just happy to cut my losses with 2 tickets that now stand to go unused.

I am happy to produce whatever proof etc you require that I have the tickets and that this is a genuine posting from a genuine long term sisters fan.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Regards
Adam
dinky daisy
Slight Overbomber

Proof? Tell us if You Could Be The One is on the setlist!
guns & cars & accidents
AdamS2
Road Kill

lol, I very much doubt it - thats not one Id expect them to play or one ive come across on the many youtube gig vids. Good song but not one of my fav's really. That said it's over 20 years since I last went (to the NEC) to see the sisters, so waddo I know about set lists! :eek:

Anyway, come on somebody make me an offer for the tickets - Im open to all reasonable offers. :innocent:

70 Euros? :?:
AdamS2
Road Kill

Bump....

Nobody interested then? 60 Euros???
AdamS2
Road Kill

come on people.....

50 Euros then for 2 tickets?
psichonaut
Overbomber

AdamS2 wrote:come on people.....

50 Euros then for 2 tickets?
last bid..... i pay only the postal service ;D ;D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
AdamS2
Road Kill

lol... I might yet end up accepting that! haha!!!

Come on guys, its not far off and otherwise these tickets are going to waste. Who will make me an offer?

45 Euros (for both)? You could re-sell them on the door for more than that!
Bertran De Born
Amphetamine Filth

hey Adam,

If they are still available, I'm ok for the 50 €.... Thinking of bringing my daughter and a friend there...That would be a nice gesture, innit???
AdamS2
Road Kill

Yes they are available. Sorry for the lack of reply - I have been away all weekend.

Suggest you send the moeny with paypal if this is ok as it is instant and ssecure for both of us - that way I can get them out to you in tonights post?

I have PM'd you my email address so we can correspond quickly instead of via this forum. Please drop me an email with the address to post the tickets to and confirm you are ok with paypal etc...

Cheers
Adam
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

my offer:
35€ for two tickets but you have to give me tickets for Concorde flight from Poland and room in at least 4 stars hotel with king size bed.
we got a deal ? :lol:
AdamS2
Road Kill

Provisionally Sold to "Burzum"
paul
Overbomber

Bartek wrote:my offer:
35€ for two tickets but you have to give me tickets for Concorde flight from Poland and room in at least 4 stars hotel with king size bed.
we got a deal ? :lol:
Bartek,

I have a left wing of a concorde in my backyard. I bought it one Ebay when the company stopped after some minor incidents :lol:
AdamS2
Road Kill

Thanks for all the offers but the tickets are sold and delivered to a happy burzum.

Have fun mate - hope you enjoy the concert tonight!

Regards
Adam