Kenny Giles Walks on Water

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
Gaijin
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

It would appear, from comments posted elsewhere, that some tracks are better sourced from the 'Beyond the Flood' bootleg. I cannot confirm, as I've not tracked it down yet.
"All God's children give good phone,
I called Jesus He's not home... "
Being645
Above the Chemist

Gaijin wrote:It would appear, from comments posted elsewhere, that some tracks are better sourced from the 'Beyond the Flood' bootleg. I cannot confirm, as I've not tracked it down yet.
Before The Flood ...

Track List:

Valentine #1
Body Politic
Lights
Anaconda
Driver
Good Things
Phantom
Burn (alt. Vers.)
Kiss The Carpet
Valentine #2

... slightly different. But if you want it. MP3 or FLAC?
sathvyre
Road Kill

thank you very much...i have before the flood. no need to search further...i will get the kenny giles stuff tonight :)
Gaijin
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Thanks @Being645 - but no. The CNT tracks are what I'd be looking for, and alas, it would seem they are exclusive to the Kenny Giles compilation, so we're stuck with those poor versions.
"All God's children give good phone,
I called Jesus He's not home... "
Being645
Above the Chemist

Gaijin wrote:Thanks @Being645 - but no. The CNT tracks are what I'd be looking for, and alas, it would seem they are exclusive to the Kenny Giles compilation, so we're stuck with those poor versions.
http://sisterswiki.org/Rare_Obscurities ... ree_Box%29 ... :wink: ...
deadagain
Banned

The Kenny Giles compilation pops up on ebay every now and then, although pretty rarely these days. Didn't a Greek bootlegger re-press it a few years back? Has any one compared the sound quality of the two versions?
Is this the place I used to know as Fatherland?
Dan
Overbomber

deadagain wrote:The Kenny Giles compilation pops up on ebay every now and then, although pretty rarely these days. Didn't a Greek bootlegger re-press it a few years back? Has any one compared the sound quality of the two versions?
I presume a crappy pressing on cheap vinyl sourced from a poorly transferred cd would sound worse than the cd itself!
Marukomu
Road Kill

Would it be possible for someone to upload this album? I can't see it on the sharing section either. Maybe it's there but the search isn't throwing it up.
Thanks!
DomConway
Filth

That would indeed be most excellent
the only thing to fear is fear itself
Kutan
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Maybe you should check the Sharing section again now