Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
A Secret 404 Gig??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2008/2009 Tour (ARCHIVED)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moakahontas
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #51  Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Debi wrote:
Moakahontas wrote:
Quiff Boy wrote:
as a vegan of nearly 10 years, i say nothing... (mainly because i cant actually remember what cheese is like Laughing Wink)

..same thing here.. We are not worthy!

and i havent eaten beef or pork since i was about 12. but i do eat chicken and fish - sorry Wierded Out

i have to eat something as i am fairly limited.

i went to italy once and lost about half a stone in 5 days. Rolling Eyes

I forget something..I´m not all the time vegan..if I want fish, I eat it..but pork and such things..hmm.. Sad
Nicole
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #52  Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Debi wrote:
Quiff Boy wrote:
as a vegan of nearly 10 years, i say nothing... (mainly because i cant actually remember what cheese is like Laughing Wink)

i actually dont like the taste of cheese Wierded Out nor the smell Wierded Out christ - i have to leave the premises if i smell cheese cooking Wierded Out Wierded Out Wierded Out makes I sick up Surprised Wierded Out Surprised

but i like cheesecake Surprised

how wierd is that Laughing

Mmm - can't relate in the slightest. I've never had a cheese I didn't like. Very Happy I'm the least picky eater I know, the more unusual the better - eh, what can I say. I like food, but as with everything, all in moderation. I eat very healthy but I love rich cheeses and I just don't think about how unhealthy some of that stuff is. Laughing
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #53  Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh, reading this I get really hungry Rolling Eyes ... prepare myself some oats with fruit and milk, now ... Mr. Green
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

PostPost #54  Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nicole wrote:
Debi wrote:
Quiff Boy wrote:

i actually dont like the taste of cheese Wierded Out nor the smell Wierded Out christ - i have to leave the premises if i smell cheese cooking Wierded Out Wierded Out Wierded Out makes I sick up Surprised Wierded Out Surprised

but i like cheesecake Surprised

how wierd is that Laughing

Mmm - can't relate in the slightest. I've never had a cheese I didn't like. Very Happy I'm the least picky eater I know, the more unusual the better - eh, what can I say. I like food, but as with everything, all in moderation. I eat very healthy but I love rich cheeses and I just don't think about how unhealthy some of that stuff is. Laughing

i'm not picky. far from it... i choose to not eat certain things for health or ethical reasons, but out of all the things i can eat, there are very few things i dont like... apart from olives which are the devil's food. brrrrrr Wierded Out Laughing
the cake is a lie
Nicole
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #55  Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quiff Boy wrote:

i'm not picky. far from it... i choose to not eat certain things for health or ethical reasons, but out of all the things i can eat, there are very few things i dont like... apart from olives which are the devil's food. brrrrrr Wierded Out Laughing

Funny that - olives are about the only thing I'm not crazy about - unless of course it's in the bottom of a martini glass thoroughly soaked in gin. Mr. Green
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

PostPost #56  Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nice Very Happy

but even so, i'd prefer a lime in there. and a dash of tonic.and not in a martini glass - they're too small Wink
the cake is a lie
Moakahontas

PostPost #57  Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

..and what about the secret gig? *räusper* Wink
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

PostPost #58  Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Moakahontas wrote:
..and what about the secret gig? *räusper* Wink

oh yeah, that... Laughing

no idea Sad
the cake is a lie
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

PostPost #59  Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:05 pm    Post subject: Re: A Secret 404 Gig?? Reply with quote Back to top

Debi wrote:
Somewhere last week i read someone asking / wondering whether they'd be a secret gig by the sisters. i never saw an answer to this - anyone know? Confused

Leeds Cockpit, is/was/will be It wasn't me... Laughing
Nicole
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #60  Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quiff Boy wrote:
nice Very Happy

but even so, i'd prefer a lime in there. and a dash of tonic.and not in a martini glass - they're too small Wink

I tend to agree, a gin and tonic is always my drink of choice, has been for years. But, well, I like gin, so that means I'll take martinis too, which only came up because olives were mentioned. Wink
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

PostPost #61  Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

if you consider all the reasons stated above for them doing a secret gig in the first place you will see that they have no need to do one at the moment.

i cant see them needing one next year either, due to the large number of gigs they have just played... its not as if they will be rusty Laughing

the next foreseeable situation i can see that might warrant one will be the 30th anniversary on 16th feb 2011 Idea
the cake is a lie
Debi

PostPost #62  Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
Debi wrote:

i am gobsmacked with just how ill he has been - why is this? just unlucky, poor immune system or too much indulging in things he shouldn't Confused

Count yourself happy, if you've never caught one of these Noro-beasts ...

They are really Wierded Out Wierded Out Wierded Out Wierded Out Wierded Out - and you can't do anything to fight them.
The worst is, they remain in your system (usually up to three months, or longer)
until you overcome them - by eating loads of good food, fruit and legume, and so on ...

Insofar, it's surely better the Mexico gig has been cancelled ...

i think i should count myself lucky - touch wood i have never been really ill, nor have i been at all unwell for years. i think its all the exercise that i do - nothing gets the chance to get me Laughing
Debi

PostPost #63  Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quiff Boy wrote:
nice Very Happy

fair play Main Man!!! I like those HUGE wine glasses they serve you in a bar where i have to use both hands!!

husband says - oh - they knew you wanted a bucket of wine did they Laughing

although to be fair i always have a 1/3 soda water anyway - too strong for me otherwise - lightweight Mr. Green
Debi

PostPost #64  Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quiff Boy wrote:
if you consider all the reasons stated above for them doing a secret gig in the first place you will see that they have no need to do one at the moment.

i cant see them needing one next year either, due to the large number of gigs they have just played... its not as if they will be rusty Laughing

the next foreseeable situation i can see that might warrant one will be the 30th anniversary on 16th feb 2011 Idea

arrrgrgghhhhh - i'll be 41 then - i cant wait that long Surprised Confused Sad Surprised
Debi

PostPost #65  Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Debi wrote:
Quiff Boy wrote:

arrrgrgghhhhh - i'll be 41 then - i cant wait that long Surprised Confused Sad Surprised

i am even finding myself wondering if there is life past 40 Surprised Confused Neutral Sad Mad Crying or Very sad Surprised Wink Neutral Surprised Confused Confused Neutral Surprised Sad Rolling Eyes Surprised Rolling Eyes
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #66  Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Debi wrote:
Debi wrote:
Quiff Boy wrote:

i am even finding myself wondering if there is life past 40 Surprised Confused Neutral Sad Mad Crying or Very sad Surprised Wink Neutral Surprised Confused Confused Neutral Surprised Sad Rolling Eyes Surprised Rolling Eyes

you'll soon find out, wont'cha? Mr. Green

Surprised Surprised Surprised

*sees slipper hurtling towards her*

*runs away*
Debi

PostPost #67  Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LouLou wrote:
Debi wrote:
Debi wrote:
Quiff Boy wrote:

you'll soon find out, wont'cha? Mr. Green

arrrgghhgggg Wierded Out

rub it in why dont'cha Rolling Eyes

still - i have seven more months left to cram the rest of my life into Sad
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #68  Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

damn, that was a late edit Laughing
Debi

PostPost #69  Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LouLou wrote:

ahah. see - you gotta get up pretty early to catch me out Mr. Green

that is until i need my zimmer frame Laughing
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #70  Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Debi wrote:
LouLou wrote:

no need for this yet then?

Mr. Green Razz
Debi

PostPost #71  Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LouLou wrote:
Debi wrote:
LouLou wrote:

no need for this yet then?

Mr. Green Razz

woah - hey - hang on - hold up a minute chick Surprised

i'll have you know that i am running the bristol half marathan again this year Laughing
7anthea7
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #72  Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Debi wrote:
good lord ole Our fearless leader! needs a large piece of my cheesecake does he not Surprised

Not a bit of it - he's just compact. Mr. Green
Debi

PostPost #73  Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

7anthea7 wrote:
Debi wrote:
good lord ole Our fearless leader! needs a large piece of my cheesecake does he not Surprised

i didn't mean short Laughing
7anthea7
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #74  Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Debi wrote:
7anthea7 wrote:
Debi wrote:

The full quote is: 'I'm not anorexic, I'm just compact - COMPACT!'

His very words.
Debi

PostPost #75  Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

7anthea7 wrote:
Debi wrote:
7anthea7 wrote:
Debi wrote:

The full quote is: 'I'm not anorexic, I'm just compact - COMPACT!'

His very words.

oh yes sorry Sad

you seem to remember all his words Very Happy

wouldn't even a compact Our fearless leader! like a wee bit of cheese cake Rolling Eyes

he could dust a bit of icing sugar on it Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2008/2009 Tour (ARCHIVED) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: