E-mail links not working?

For you to give feedback to the Heartland moderators. Wish lists, fault reports, etc. You may get an answer, you may not. As in all things, it largely depends on how nicely you ask the people in charge... You're welcome.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Strange thing happening, I can't surf HL via the mail links. Get "Address not found"s when I do try to... Think it's due to the www in those links as it works perfectly well if I just copy-paste the rest of the link without www?

Any ideas?
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
indy
Banned

probably some of the dns settings are messed up on the server end, QB should request them to fix them.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Aye, I think it was about ten minutes before everything went wrong, so nothing to worry about we weren't already worried about probably :wink:

Everything back to normal with the linkies now!
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Obviousman wrote:Aye, I think it was about ten minutes before everything went wrong, so nothing to worry about we weren't already worried about probably :wink:

Everything back to normal with the linkies now!
cool, thanks for letting me know.
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
James Blast
Banned

tonight, I stopped getting e-mails alerting me to updated topics :|

yours sincerely
Disgusted of Glasgow
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele