Questions for website

Unknown songs and demos, who wrote what, who sang what, the usual biographies, discography gubbins, photos of Eldritch with no sunglasses, etc, etc, etc, yadda, yadda, yadda....
Patti82
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

So after editing a few things, some questions still remains about locations..

29 April 1985 - Odiessa 2001, Milano, Italy - should this be Odissea instead?

4 May 1985 - Palasport, Rome, Italy - should this actually be Del Grappa, Bassano, Italy?

16 May 1985 - Vikateatret, Oslo, Norway - is the spelling of this location correct or should it be Vikateaterey (which for me sounds very strange...)?

Any information about these would be great :)
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

Odissea seems to be right for Milano. Googling Odiessa doesn't get any results. There is some sort of establishment in Milano called Odissea (as well as a street called Odissea Viaggi) but the website's in Italian and I'm not.

Bassano Del Grappa is the full name of a city in the Italian province of Vicenza and seems to be the correct location. Palasport is the venue listed on both the official site and the wiki but both have a question mark.

"Vikateatern" is what both sites and every other gigography I have list - but Google's never heard of it. Vikateatret is a venue in Oslo so that must be the one.
Any more of that and we'll be round your front door with the quick-setting whitewash and the shaved monkey.
Patti82
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Thank you stufarq for confirming some of my theories :) Now I know what to put on the website! :notworthy: :notworthy:
Being645
Above the Chemist

And thanks from here as well ... :D ... :notworthy: ...
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Clears a couple of things up for my site (which I seem to have borked :oops: ) too. Thanks Stu
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

Well, I'm only making informed guesses in each case. I don't actually know any of those answers for facts but the information I can find about the locations in question suggests that those are the correct cities and venues.

And even the official site has repeated (or been responsible for?) some of the probable mistakes so I wouldn't feel too bad about the borking. Which I had to look up. :oops: :D
Any more of that and we'll be round your front door with the quick-setting whitewash and the shaved monkey.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

(Clarification: I must've broken my site some time last week, only noticed when I came to update.)

Anyhoo I had the 4 May 85 gig down as "Vicenza - Italy - Palasport" (as the official site), but it was sent to me labelled as "Bassano - Italy - Del Grappa". So that had me confused. Or possibly it just said "Bassano Del Grappa Italy" and I misinterpreted it. Can't remember now.

I think "Bassano del Grappa - Italy - Palasport" is a good compromise 8) http://trading.markfiend.com/boot234
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Being645
Above the Chemist

Bassano del Grappa is an Italian city located in the province of Vincenza ... insofar this ...
markfiend wrote:"Bassano del Grappa - Italy - Palasport"

should be right... :roll: ... changed it as well in the wiki now ... :)