Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
Another funny thing ...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chillburnout
Road Kill

PostPost #151  Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

just joking btw...wasnt 100% sure its really patricia^^didnt see her for a while
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

PostPost #152  Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rise891 wrote:
Thats actually Patricia and Dave from the Damned

is it really? ?? wow. i saw the damned quite recently and he didnt look at all like that then (he looked like dave vanian) but i'll take your word for it.
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #153  Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
Rise891 wrote:
Thats actually Patricia and Dave from the Damned

is it really? ?? wow. i saw the damned quite recently and he didnt look at all like that then (he looked like dave vanian) but i'll take your word for it.

it's a very old picture of The Damned ... Wink ... seen it before ages ago.
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #154  Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not for Vision Thing fans ...
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Sisters-of-Mercy-mouse-mat-pad-/112161615531?hash=item1a1d5a6eab:g:wJ0AAOSwpLNX-Rui
eastmidswhizzkid

PostPost #155  Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Sisters-of-Mercy-mouse-mat-pad-/112161615531?hash=item1a1d5a6eab:g:wJ0AAOSwpLNX-Rui

if it wasnt priced by greek bootleggers i'd be tempted....
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #156  Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
Being645 wrote:

Location of article: Morecambe, UK
... and 6 is not all that much ... except you live elsewhere ... then the postage is higher than the cost for this pretty pad.
For my taste there are too few pictures of Gary and Ben in it. Rather something for 84/85 fans only, who love to see that
picture of Eldritch from the Floodland period among all those others as if he were thinking ... ok, I've decided to look only at
the good things as it's Sunday ... so I interprete is as another fig, errrr (cough) ... olive leave towards Eldritch to think about the good times ...
eastmidswhizzkid

PostPost #157  Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
Being645 wrote:

... and 6 is not all that much ... except you live elsewhere ... then the postage is higher than the cost for this pretty pad.
For my taste there are too few pictures of Gary and Ben in it. Rather something for 84/85 fans only, who love to see that
picture of Eldritch from the Floodland period among all those others as if he were thinking ... ok, I've decided to look only at
the good things as it's Sunday ... so I interprete is as another fig, errrr (cough) ... olive leave towards Eldritch to think about the good times ...

6 is far too much for an item i wouldnt pay more than 80p for normally, decorated badly with ssomeone elses ripped off photos. even the band wouldnt dare charge more than a fiver for one surely? why people who flog this tat dont stick to the (original non-elitist but also still the best) head-and-star i dont know.
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #158  Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
Being645 wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
Being645 wrote:

6 is far too much for an item i wouldnt pay more than 80p for normally, decorated badly with ssomeone elses ripped off photos. even the band wouldnt dare charge more than a fiver for one surely? why people who flog this tat dont stick to the (original non-elitist but also still the best) head-and-star i dont know.

Nostalgia, mainly, and ignorance, maybe. But for those people it is valuable ... and we all know they are prepared to pay extreme amounts of money for any old stuff we love ... compared to that, it is still a low price. 10 quid for a mug that isn't even dishwasher-safe is no better, but at least, it's the band themselves who earn on it ... Wink ...
eastmidswhizzkid

PostPost #159  Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
Being645 wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
Being645 wrote:

Nostalgia, mainly, and ignorance, maybe. But for those people it is valuable ... and we all know they are prepared to pay extreme amounts of money for any old stuff we love ... compared to that, it is still a low price. 10 quid for a mug that isn't even dishwasher-safe is no better, but at least, it's the band themselves who earn on it ... Wink ...

i totally get what you're saying Sabine. collectors will buy anything TSOM related even if that relation has been created by unscrupulous parties to exploit said collectors. but although a TSOM duvet cover, plates set and carpet might appeal to some, Sisters toilet paper, sanitary-towels and dog-poop bags hopefully wouldnt. Laughing
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #160  Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
Being645 wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
Being645 wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
Being645 wrote:

i totally get what you're saying Sabine. collectors will buy anything TSOM related even if that relation has been created by unscrupulous parties to exploit said collectors. but although a TSOM duvet cover, plates set and carpet might appeal to some, Sisters toilet paper, sanitary-towels and dog-poop bags hopefully wouldnt. Laughing

... Laughing Laughing ... one never knows ... Laughing ...
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #161  Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fridge Magnets Set - Tickets 1997 - 2011 (as it includes the 30th stage anniversary gig, this set looks slightly better, imho, than the former one) ... Laughing ...

http://www.ebay.de/itm/THE-SISTERS-OF-MERCY-Magnetic-Retro-Concert-Ticket-Set-/262709346645?hash=item3d2ab28155:g:UfIAAOSwMVdYIL5Y
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #162  Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Need an acoustic guitar? ... Wink ...

http://www.ebay.de/itm/The-Sisters-Of-Mercy-Signed-Autographed-Acoustic-Guitar-/122294166311?hash=item1c794ce327:g:hIMAAOSwZQRYaRON
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #163  Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not bad ... ADRENOCHROME LYRIC SHEET POSTER

and the seller offers plenty more such funny things ... Surprised ...
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #164  Posted: Fri May 26, 2017 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Need a cushion ... Wink ...
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #165  Posted: Fri May 26, 2017 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

... or a mug? ... YESSS ... Mr. Green ...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-Sisters-of-Mercy-Printed-Mug-/172404363442?hash=item282419d0b2:g:U8wAAOSwA3dYJHW2

This looks quite nice (and not expensive) ... Very Happy ... but they don't deliver to Germany... Sad ...

PLEASE pm me, whoever might be willing to help me ... Kiss ...
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #166  Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A fine quality time piece
TheCureCommunity
Cedarjet
Road Kill

PostPost #167  Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pista wrote:
A fine quality time piece

Probably from the same factory as the golden Rolex I bought at the beach in Bulgaria in the 90s...
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #168  Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

https://www.etsy.com/de/listing/492123750/schwestern-der-barmherzigkeit-t-shirt?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=sisters%20of%20mercy&ref=sr_gallery_16

304,42 + postage ... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ...
Charlie
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #169  Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
https://www.etsy.com/de/listing/492123750/schwestern-der-barmherzigkeit-t-shirt?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=sisters%20of%20mercy&ref=sr_gallery_16

304,42 + postage ... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ...

Wow Surprised These Etsy shirts are getting ridiculous! Laughing Laughing
ruffers
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #170  Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Only if someone actually pays it.. please tell me nobody does.
Rise891
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #171  Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's white?
Cedarjet
Road Kill

PostPost #172  Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:

German speakers will also highly appreciate the product description Laughing
Cedarjet
Road Kill

PostPost #173  Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Unisex?

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Unisex-The-Sisters-of-Mercy-Vest-Tank-Top-Singlet-T-Shirt-Dress-Sizes-S-M-L-XL-/161784043262?var=&hash=item25ab1496fe:m:mhfbLIvDEjsfhp1nIX3luKg
Cedarjet
Road Kill

PostPost #174  Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

And some previously unknown band members.... Surprised

http://www.ebay.de/itm/1983-Press-Photo-Doctor-Rockit-and-The-Sisters-of-Mercy-band-nop22828-/272804200869?hash=item3f8465c1a5:g:W0gAAOSwxxdZaTGl
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #175  Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

How many of you will notice the price

NSFW!
TheCureCommunity
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Trading All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: