Another funny thing ...

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
Chillburnout
Road Kill

just joking btw...wasnt 100% sure its really patricia^^didnt see her for a while
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Rise891 wrote:Thats actually Patricia and Dave from the Damned
is it really? ?? wow. i saw the damned quite recently and he didnt look at all like that then (he looked like dave vanian) but i'll take your word for it.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Being645
Above the Chemist

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
Rise891 wrote:Thats actually Patricia and Dave from the Damned
is it really? ?? wow. i saw the damned quite recently and he didnt look at all like that then (he looked like dave vanian) but i'll take your word for it.
it's a very old picture of The Damned ... :wink: ... seen it before ages ago.
Being645
Above the Chemist

eastmidswhizzkid

Being645 wrote:Not for Vision Thing fans ...
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Sisters-of-Mercy ... SwpLNX-Rui
if it wasnt priced by greek bootleggers i'd be tempted....

Being645
Above the Chemist

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
Location of article: Morecambe, UK
... and £6 is not all that much ... except you live elsewhere ... then the postage is higher than the cost for this pretty pad.
For my taste there are too few pictures of Gary and Ben in it. Rather something for 84/85 fans only, who love to see that
picture of Eldritch from the Floodland period among all those others as if he were thinking ... ok, I've decided to look only at
the good things as it's Sunday ... so I interprete is as another fig, errrr (cough) ... olive leave towards Eldritch to think about the good times ...
eastmidswhizzkid

Being645 wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
... and £6 is not all that much ... except you live elsewhere ... then the postage is higher than the cost for this pretty pad.
For my taste there are too few pictures of Gary and Ben in it. Rather something for 84/85 fans only, who love to see that
picture of Eldritch from the Floodland period among all those others as if he were thinking ... ok, I've decided to look only at
the good things as it's Sunday ... so I interprete is as another fig, errrr (cough) ... olive leave towards Eldritch to think about the good times ...
£6 is far too much for an item i wouldnt pay more than 80p for normally, decorated badly with ssomeone elses ripped off photos. even the band wouldnt dare charge more than a fiver for one surely? why people who flog this tat dont stick to the (original non-elitist but also still the best) head-and-star i dont know.

Being645
Above the Chemist

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
Being645 wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote: if it wasnt priced by greek bootleggers i'd be tempted....
£6 is far too much for an item i wouldnt pay more than 80p for normally, decorated badly with ssomeone elses ripped off photos. even the band wouldnt dare charge more than a fiver for one surely? why people who flog this tat dont stick to the (original non-elitist but also still the best) head-and-star i dont know.
Nostalgia, mainly, and ignorance, maybe. But for those people it is valuable ... and we all know they are prepared to pay extreme amounts of money for any old stuff we love ... compared to that, it is still a low price. 10 quid for a mug that isn't even dishwasher-safe is no better, but at least, it's the band themselves who earn on it ... :wink: ...
eastmidswhizzkid

Being645 wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
Being645 wrote: Location of article: Morecambe, UK
Nostalgia, mainly, and ignorance, maybe. But for those people it is valuable ... and we all know they are prepared to pay extreme amounts of money for any old stuff we love ... compared to that, it is still a low price. 10 quid for a mug that isn't even dishwasher-safe is no better, but at least, it's the band themselves who earn on it ... :wink: ...
i totally get what you're saying Sabine. collectors will buy anything TSOM related even if that relation has been created by unscrupulous parties to exploit said collectors. but although a TSOM duvet cover, plates set and carpet might appeal to some, Sisters toilet paper, sanitary-towels and dog-poop bags hopefully wouldnt. :lol:

Being645
Above the Chemist

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
Being645 wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote: £6 is far too much for an item i wouldnt pay more than 80p for normally, decorated badly with ssomeone elses ripped off photos. even the band wouldnt dare charge more than a fiver for one surely? why people who flog this tat dont stick to the (original non-elitist but also still the best) head-and-star i dont know.
i totally get what you're saying Sabine. collectors will buy anything TSOM related even if that relation has been created by unscrupulous parties to exploit said collectors. but although a TSOM duvet cover, plates set and carpet might appeal to some, Sisters toilet paper, sanitary-towels and dog-poop bags hopefully wouldnt. :lol:
... :lol: :lol: ... one never knows ... :lol: ...
Being645
Above the Chemist

Fridge Magnets Set - Tickets 1997 - 2011 (as it includes the 30th stage anniversary gig, this set looks slightly better, imho, than the former one) ... :lol: ...

http://www.ebay.de/itm/THE-SISTERS-OF-M ... SwMVdYIL5Y
Being645
Above the Chemist

Being645
Above the Chemist

Not bad ... ADRENOCHROME LYRIC SHEET POSTER

and the seller offers plenty more such funny things ... :eek: ...
Being645
Above the Chemist

Need a cushion ... :wink: ...
Being645
Above the Chemist

... or a mug? ... YESSS ... ;D ...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-Sisters-o ... SwA3dYJHW2

This looks quite nice (and not expensive) ... :D ... but they don't deliver to Germany... :( ...

PLEASE pm me, whoever might be willing to help me ... :kiss: ...
Pista
Cureboi

A fine quality time piece
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Cedarjet
Amphetamine Filth

Pista wrote:A fine quality time piece
Probably from the same factory as the golden Rolex I bought at the beach in Bulgaria in the 90s...
Trying is the first step towards failure
(Homer Simpson)
Being645
Above the Chemist

Charlie
Slight Overbomber

Being645 wrote:https://www.etsy.com/de/listing/4921237 ... gallery_16

304,42 £ + postage ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...
Wow :eek: These Etsy shirts are getting ridiculous! :lol: :lol:
ruffers
Overbomber

Only if someone actually pays it.. please tell me nobody does.
Chucking another log on, reversing the polarity of the neutron flow
Rise891
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

It's white?
I am NOT in the cool club
Cedarjet
Amphetamine Filth

Being645 wrote:https://www.etsy.com/de/listing/4921237 ... gallery_16

304,42 £ + postage ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...
German speakers will also highly appreciate the product description :lol:
(Homer Simpson)
Cedarjet
Amphetamine Filth

(Homer Simpson)
Cedarjet
Amphetamine Filth

And some previously unknown band members.... :eek:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/1983-Press-Photo ... SwxxdZaTGl