Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
Please report "Twothousandfive dvd" on ebay
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sisterstekland
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #1  Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:28 pm    Post subject: Please report "Twothousandfive dvd" on ebay Reply with quote Back to top

I have all ready ask her to take it off, she said ok but she is still selling this dvd, please report Wink
I really need your help We are not worthy!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sisters-Mercy-DVD-Choruses-Under-Rock-Vol-2-/190431111775?pt=UK_Music_Music_Memorabilia_LE

Oh well report all items then,this take only 2 minutes Wink
lachert
Overbomber

PostPost #2  Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DUE TO COPYRIGHT THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER FOR SALE Wink
sisterstekland

PostPost #3  Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yep but still on sale Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=pinkmadollie&&sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #4  Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

reported.
Mr. Green
TheCureCommunity
The Mentalist
Road Kill

PostPost #5  Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sisterstekland wrote:
http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=pinkmadollie&&sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

I don't geddit Confused Is it a bootleg? What's the problem with this person selling copies of a dvd? Many people sell sisters stuff and many people (shamelessly) exploit sisters fans . I genuinely don't understand what the issue is here. Confused Exclamation Question
sisterstekland

PostPost #6  Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Mentalist wrote:

I don't geddit Confused Is it a bootleg? What's the problem with this person selling copies of a dvd? Many people sell sisters stuff and many people (shamelessly) exploit sisters fans . I genuinely don't understand what the issue is here. Confused Exclamation Question

will you be happy to spend hours and hours editing a dvd and someone else making profit with it Confused Not me

Anyway it is off sell now Mr. Green
paul
Overbomber

PostPost #7  Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Mentalist wrote:
sisterstekland wrote:

Read earlier topics about this issue please Wierded Out
DocSommer
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #8  Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sisterstekland wrote:
The Mentalist wrote:

will you be happy to spend hours and hours editing a dvd and someone else making profit with it Confused Not me

For now - we should keep an eye on this seller. I wouldn't hesitate to buy my own DVD (without paying of course) and leave a nice feedback to worn other bidders that they don't need to spend money to get in touch with that stuff.
lachert
Overbomber

PostPost #9  Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

different seller, no picture but the same:
http://cgi.ebay.pl/SISTERS-OF-MERCY-Choruses-From-The-Under-Rock-2-4DVD-/260653793741?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_CDs_CDs_GL
The Mentalist
Road Kill

PostPost #10  Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

paul wrote:
The Mentalist wrote:
sisterstekland wrote:

Read earlier topics about this issue please Wierded Out

I can't find my own arse with both hands on this forum let alone an ancient thread without a huge sign or at least a link Rolling Eyes Kiss
paul
Overbomber

PostPost #11  Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Mentalist wrote:

I can't find my own arse with both hands on this forum let alone an ancient thread without a huge sign or at least a link Rolling Eyes Kiss

Laughing , okay, in that case we forgive you Wink
The Mentalist
Road Kill

PostPost #12  Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sisterstekland wrote:
The Mentalist wrote:

Yeah but is it a bootleg?
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #13  Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Mentalist wrote:
sisterstekland wrote:
The Mentalist wrote:

Yes.The reason sisterstekland is annoyed is because the seller is offering a copy of a dvd he recorded and spent a lot of time editing,without permission.Bear in mind that sisterstekland has made this dvd available for free to you in the weeding/sharing section so this is certainly not about money.

we fall to rise
sisterstekland

PostPost #14  Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Mentalist wrote:
or at least a link Rolling Eyes Kiss

I give you the link for 15€, you can pay via paypal Mr. Green

Last edited by sisterstekland on Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #15  Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lachert wrote:
different seller, no picture but the same:
http://cgi.ebay.pl/SISTERS-OF-MERCY-Choruses-From-The-Under-Rock-2-4DVD-/260653793741?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_CDs_CDs_GL

Yes, and ...
http://cgi.ebay.de/SISTERS-OF-MERCY-Choruses-From-The-Under-Rock-1-4DVD-/260653793949?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_CDs_CDs_GL

as well as ...
http://cgi.ebay.de/Sisters-of-Mercy-DVD-Choruses-Vol-1-Live-Compilation-/190434162935?pt=UK_Music_Music_Memorabilia_LE
sisterstekland

PostPost #16  Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The other dvd, i don't mind, each taper have to deal with the seller, i do have a problem with 1 dvd only.
And by the way, Peter KJ has filmed those 2005 vid, i made the dvd so i'm still involve on it Wink
The Mentalist
Road Kill

PostPost #17  Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ribbons69 wrote:
The Mentalist wrote:
sisterstekland wrote:
The Mentalist wrote:

Yes.The reason sisterstekland is annoyed is because the seller is offering a copy of a dvd he recorded and spent a lot of time editing,without permission.Bear in mind that sisterstekland has made this dvd available for free to you in the weeding/sharing section so this is certainly not about money.

OK I geddit now Smile
The Mentalist
Road Kill

PostPost #18  Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sisterstekland wrote:
The Mentalist wrote:
or at least a link Rolling Eyes Kiss

I give you the link for 15€, you can pay via paypal Mr. Green

I'll think about it (not) Laughing but it does look like a quality item.
sisterstekland

PostPost #19  Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Mentalist wrote:
but it does look like a quality item.

Well not sure about that coz I did not even get full song on video for few title but I made it like it was, let's say that those are the only footage from 2005 tour I guess. I heard about mera luna video up to flood II but not sure about it.

And those stupid people are probably selling the older version Confused

http://darkcircleroom.blogspot.com/2009/09/sisters-of-mercy-twothousandandfive-dvd.html
Enjoy Our fearless leader!
The Mentalist
Road Kill

PostPost #20  Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sisterstekland wrote:
The Mentalist wrote:
but it does look like a quality item.

Well not sure about that coz I did not even get full song on video for few title but I made it like it was, let's say that those are the only footage from 2005 tour I guess. I heard about mera luna video up to flood II but not sure about it.

And those stupid people are probably selling the older version Confused

http://darkcircleroom.blogspot.com/2009/09/sisters-of-mercy-twothousandandfive-dvd.html
Enjoy Our fearless leader!

Aww thanks sisterstekland Kiss I will enjoy Very Happy
sisterstekland

PostPost #21  Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Mentalist wrote:

No problem, you just saved around 20 €

Report again this one
http://cgi.ebay.fr/SISTERS-OF-MERCY-Choruses-From-The-Under-Rock-2-4DVD-/260653793741?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_CDs_CDs_GL
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #22  Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

reported Mr. Green Evil or Very Mad Laughing
DocSommer
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #23  Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sisterstekland wrote:
The Mentalist wrote:

Report again this one
http://cgi.ebay.fr/SISTERS-OF-MERCY-Choruses-From-The-Under-Rock-2-4DVD-/260653793741?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_CDs_CDs_GL

f**k - already 64€ Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I think we should force the thing a bit:

Contact the seller and tell him to remove this item within 24 hours because it's a.) your work and b.) bootlegs are generally not allowed to sell on ebay). You should also make clear that you and other people are keeping an eye on his future auctions and wouldn't hesitate to buy his stuff and not paying afterwards. Usually a seller would report you to ebay but I think these guys won't report a buyer who doesn't wont to pay for something he's not allowed to sell anyways. And if ebay asks you just need to tell that you thought the item was an official release and you found out that this is a bootleg...

get it?
sisterstekland

PostPost #24  Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DocSommer wrote:
sisterstekland wrote:
The Mentalist wrote:

Report again this one

Contact the seller and tell him to remove this item within 24 hours because it's a.) your work and b.) bootlegs are generally not allowed to sell on ebay). You should also make clear that you and other people are keeping an eye on his future auctions and wouldn't hesitate to buy his stuff and not paying afterwards. Usually a seller would report you to ebay but I think these guys won't report a buyer who doesn't wont to pay for something he's not allowed to sell anyways. And if ebay asks you just need to tell that you thought the item was an official release and you found out that this is a bootleg...

get it?

all ready ask to take it off twice and told him that i will bid and won't pay for it.
but he doesn't care at all, mebbe you answered my question.
Should i bid on it, no body will pay more than I anyway Mr. Green
cardoman
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #25  Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sisterstekland wrote:
DocSommer wrote:
sisterstekland wrote:
The Mentalist wrote:

Report again this one

get it?

all ready ask to take it off twice and told him that i will bid and won't pay for it.
but he doesn't care at all, mebbe you answered my question.
Should i bid on it, no body will pay more than I anyway Mr. Green

I would never bid without paying, ebay will not agree with that, boot or not... Although I do understand you... Is it your bid, the 64 euros?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Trading All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: