Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
Itīs official!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2010/2011 Tours
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
avaritia
Road Kill


Joined: 19 Nov 2003
Posts: 42
Location: Out of a suitcase

PostPost #26  Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hom_Corleone wrote:
avaritia wrote:
Norman Hunter wrote:
lachert wrote:
if the tour will be "xxx" i expect some go-go dancers on stage Razz


I'd be only too happy to point you in the direction of Leeds' finest Wink


I'm sure there is (or was) a lapdancing & tapas bar in Leeds, somewhere under the railway arches near The Cockpit - which I thought was an odd combination of hands-off and hands-on experience!

(I'm sure I am not imaging this place, but I can't remember its name!)


As long as you remember before Feb that's fine. It wasn't me...


I shall see what I can do! I might have to go on a reconnaissance visit before then Twisted Evil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
markfiend
goriller of form 3b


Joined: 11 Nov 2003
Posts: 19632
Location: st custards

PostPost #27  Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

avaritia wrote:
I'm sure there is (or was) a lapdancing & tapas bar in Leeds, somewhere under the railway arches near The Cockpit - which I thought was an odd combination of hands-off and hands-on experience!

(I'm sure I am not imaging this place, but I can't remember its name!)

It doesn't ring any bells to be honest.
_________________
advanced, forthright, signifficant
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock


Joined: 09 Feb 2006
Posts: 5882
Location: The Bat-Milk Cave

PostPost #28  Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

markfiend wrote:
avaritia wrote:
I'm sure there is (or was) a lapdancing & tapas bar in Leeds, somewhere under the railway arches near The Cockpit - which I thought was an odd combination of hands-off and hands-on experience!

(I'm sure I am not imaging this place, but I can't remember its name!)

It doesn't ring any balls to be honest.


surely a refund would be in order? It wasn't me...
_________________
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Silver_Owl
The Don


Joined: 27 Sep 2003
Posts: 7361

PostPost #29  Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing
_________________
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
markfiend
goriller of form 3b


Joined: 11 Nov 2003
Posts: 19632
Location: st custards

PostPost #30  Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

weebleswobble wrote:
markfiend wrote:
avaritia wrote:
I'm sure there is (or was) a lapdancing & tapas bar in Leeds, somewhere under the railway arches near The Cockpit - which I thought was an odd combination of hands-off and hands-on experience!

(I'm sure I am not imaging this place, but I can't remember its name!)

It doesn't ring any balls to be honest.


surely a refund would be in order? It wasn't me...
http://www.sadtrombone.com/
_________________
advanced, forthright, signifficant
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Depprocksfarfar
Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 07 Apr 2005
Posts: 165

PostPost #31  Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Itīs official! Again! It wasn't me...

http://www.thesistersofmercy.com/news/livenews.htm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Being645
Above the Chemist


Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 10805
Location: ... where all the fevers grow ...

PostPost #32  Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Surprised ... incredible ... Laughing Mr. Green ..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
_emma_
Overbomber


Joined: 24 Oct 2003
Posts: 2015

PostPost #33  Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I hope we can book trains and hotels now, or is it not entirely certain yet? Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
doctoravalanche
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Posts: 676
Location: Paris, Cannes (France)

PostPost #34  Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Does anybody know if there will be any surprises for the 30th years shows (setlist, lenght of the liveset, guests ...) ?

Also is there a support act ?
_________________
http://thesistersofmercy.free.fr/
http://www.youtube.com/doctoravalanche
http://www.facebook.com/dmoniclabel
http://www.facebook.com/mtroniclabel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop


Joined: 19 Jan 2008
Posts: 3209
Location: my own imagination

PostPost #35  Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

doctoravalanche wrote:
Does anybody know if there will be any surprises for the 30th years shows

Being able to hear them?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lachert
Overbomber


Joined: 30 Jul 2002
Posts: 3142
Location: is it a womb or is it a tomb?

PostPost #36  Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

stufarq wrote:
doctoravalanche wrote:
Does anybody know if there will be any surprises for the 30th years shows

Being able to hear them?

Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
long live rock'n'roll
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mh
Underneath the Rock


Joined: 23 Jun 2003
Posts: 7232
Location: A city built on rock 'n' roll

PostPost #37  Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"Filmic Delights" are the support band. Mr. Green

No idea about surprises. I'd love to see Gazza, Huss-boy and Craig get on stage for a KoHD/Adrenochrome encore myself, but we can probably all guess what the chances are that would happen. Laughing
_________________
Trigonometry. It's a sin.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lachert
Overbomber


Joined: 30 Jul 2002
Posts: 3142
Location: is it a womb or is it a tomb?

PostPost #38  Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mh wrote:
"Filmic Delights" are the support band. Mr. Green

Evil or Very Mad i expected new dvd premiere or "von the movie 49% prince of darkness 51% chickenszit" Laughing
_________________
long live rock'n'roll
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheBoyNextDoor
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 04 Sep 2004
Posts: 855
Location: Sweden

PostPost #39  Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mh wrote:
"Filmic Delights" are the support band. Mr. Green


Oh, how dissapointing. Crying or Very sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
markfiend
goriller of form 3b


Joined: 11 Nov 2003
Posts: 19632
Location: st custards

PostPost #40  Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mh wrote:
"Filmic Delights" are the support band. Mr. Green
Are we sure that we know that this is the name of a band, or is it a more literal thing, like... they're showing a film? Question
_________________
advanced, forthright, signifficant
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock


Joined: 09 Feb 2006
Posts: 5882
Location: The Bat-Milk Cave

PostPost #41  Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

markfiend wrote:
mh wrote:
"Filmic Delights" are the support band. Mr. Green
Are we sure that we know that this is the name of a band, or is it a more literal thing, like... they're showing a film? Question


I really don't think it's a band, Sisters Pron?
_________________
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
iesus
Overbomber


Joined: 15 Mar 2006
Posts: 2728
Location: x-EU

PostPost #42  Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

weebleswobble wrote:
markfiend wrote:
mh wrote:
"Filmic Delights" are the support band. Mr. Green
Are we sure that we know that this is the name of a band, or is it a more literal thing, like... they're showing a film? Question


I really don't think it's a band, Sisters Pron?


Sisters Porn Confused Wierded Out Rolling Eyes what do you mean?? Surprised
_________________
Goths play Golf too ...
"Well, we've managed to f**k that up. Sssoo. This is on you!" - A.E.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator


Joined: 25 Jan 2002
Posts: 15551
Location: Lurking

PostPost #43  Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

iesus wrote:
weebleswobble wrote:
markfiend wrote:
mh wrote:
"Filmic Delights" are the support band. Mr. Green
Are we sure that we know that this is the name of a band, or is it a more literal thing, like... they're showing a film? Question


I really don't think it's a band, Sisters Pron?


Sisters Porn Confused Wierded Out Rolling Eyes what do you mean?? Surprised

http://www.myheartland.co.uk/gallery/details.php?image_id=730

Wink
_________________
the cake is a lie
the cake is a lie
the cake is a lie
the cake is a lie
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
markfiend
goriller of form 3b


Joined: 11 Nov 2003
Posts: 19632
Location: st custards

PostPost #44  Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quiff Boy wrote:
iesus wrote:
weebleswobble wrote:
markfiend wrote:
mh wrote:
"Filmic Delights" are the support band. Mr. Green
Are we sure that we know that this is the name of a band, or is it a more literal thing, like... they're showing a film? Question


I really don't think it's a band, Sisters Pron?


Sisters Porn Confused Wierded Out Rolling Eyes what do you mean?? Surprised

http://www.myheartland.co.uk/gallery/details.php?image_id=730

Wink
Maybe not... Laughing
_________________
advanced, forthright, signifficant
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
iesus
Overbomber


Joined: 15 Mar 2006
Posts: 2728
Location: x-EU

PostPost #45  Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

markfiend wrote:
Quiff Boy wrote:
iesus wrote:
weebleswobble wrote:
markfiend wrote:
mh wrote:
"Filmic Delights" are the support band. Mr. Green
Are we sure that we know that this is the name of a band, or is it a more literal thing, like... they're showing a film? Question


I really don't think it's a band, Sisters Pron?


Sisters Porn Confused Wierded Out Rolling Eyes what do you mean?? Surprised

http://www.myheartland.co.uk/gallery/details.php?image_id=730

Wink
Maybe not... Laughing


Maybe not indeed, he should have crippled himself with that trouser if it was real Laughing
_________________
Goths play Golf too ...
"Well, we've managed to f**k that up. Sssoo. This is on you!" - A.E.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock


Joined: 09 Feb 2006
Posts: 5882
Location: The Bat-Milk Cave

PostPost #46  Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's his 12" Temple of Love It wasn't me...
_________________
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
euphoria
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 11 Mar 2003
Posts: 944
Location: Berlin

PostPost #47  Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Helsinki 26.7 and Fuji Rock 29.7 confirmed!

No double date in Helsinki then I guess.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Being645
Above the Chemist


Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 10805
Location: ... where all the fevers grow ...

PostPost #48  Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, even Japan ... We are not worthy! ...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
_emma_
Overbomber


Joined: 24 Oct 2003
Posts: 2015

PostPost #49  Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Time to start attending some professional counselling meetings about how to overcome the fear of flying, methinks. Plenty of time till July. Wierded Out Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
lachert
Overbomber


Joined: 30 Jul 2002
Posts: 3142
Location: is it a womb or is it a tomb?

PostPost #50  Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

_emma_ wrote:
Time to start attending some professional counselling meetings about how to overcome the fear of flying, methinks. Plenty of time till July. Wierded Out Laughing

it's simply against the nature, nothing you can do with it.
if you wanna hear some shrink bullsheets, go ahead and pay for that, but litre of vodka is cheaper and much more effective Wink
_________________
long live rock'n'roll
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2010/2011 Tours All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB Đ 2001, 2002 phpBB Group  ·  Heartland supports phpBBHacks.com
Theme and Graphics by Quiff Boy, Tim Blackman and those nice people at ibplanet.com