26/07/2011 Helsinki, Finland

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the 2010 Sisters dates and the 2011 30th Anniversary tour
iesus
Overbomber

I don't mind for those that don't appear persons. But for the one with the people in it, you could just ask heartlanders kindly :wink:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
Being645
Above the Chemist

iesus wrote:I don't mind for those that don't appear persons. But for the one with the people in it, you could just ask heartlanders kindly :wink:
Well, that goes without saying :!:
iesus
Overbomber

Last upload of this concert :)

More - Will i Dream? - Alice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRibY3_zoAM

The full concert will be in a vine or weed, i am not sure what to do exactly but will figure out soon ;D
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
Being645
Above the Chemist

Being645 wrote:
iesus wrote:I don't mind for those that don't appear persons. But for the one with the people in it, you could just ask heartlanders kindly :wink:
done ... and set a few links to your great vids as well ... ;D ...

You like to be mentioned as a contributor on that side?
iesus
Overbomber

Being645 wrote:
Being645 wrote:
done ... and set a few links to your great vids as well ... ;D ...

You like to be mentioned as a contributor on that side?
i like very much the picture you put on the wiki ;D
you can name as photo contributor or whatever you think is appropriate :)
i like the wiki and the job you did :notworthy:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
bearskin
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Who is it says "Uncle Monty, as I live and breathe.." on the mic, before 'Dominion'? And, any idea what/who they are referring to?

Withnail and I..my favourite film. I was there.
_emma_
Overbomber

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read this thread: http://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=17893 and you'll know. :lol: :notworthy:
Ania
Road Kill

'Fans waiting at the entrance'... Emma is looking gorgeous as always... Eva... is looking gorgeous and the tiny tsom fan is already clearly visible, too!! :D
centurionofprix
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

A review and pictures from some Finnish music website at http://www.rytmi.com/keikka-arvio-siste ... tys-10108/

Basically: not much about the music except that it was "manic fireworks"; there was lots of smoke and lights; it wasn't goth as the person expexted.
bearskin
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

_emma_ wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read this thread: http://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=17893 and you'll know. :lol: :notworthy:
Hahahaha. Ok, thanks Emma. You going to be at Auckland?
pikkrong
Overbomber

Andrew S wrote:
Unexpected bonuses of this trip - the tower right next to our hotel (which we went up of course) and the Moomins shop at the airport departure gates!
Andrew, you were not the only Sisters follower who went shopping in Moomins' shop. There was a shop in a shopping center close to the venue as well ;) And believe me or not - I didn't buy any CDs or vinyls this time (although I went to the shop just next to the venue)...
do i drive
or am i driven
Camy
Road Kill

bearskin wrote:Who is it says "Uncle Monty, as I live and breathe.." on the mic, before 'Dominion'? And, any idea what/who they are referring to?
Thats me, Uncle Monty. Thats me in blue hawaii shirt on pic taken outside of Tavastia.
_emma_
Overbomber

bearskin wrote:Hahahaha. Ok, thanks Emma. You going to be at Auckland?
Noooo, sadly I won't. :(
_emma_
Overbomber

I'm spending this Saturday evening at home, lying in bed with an ill cat, so I've finally had the time to properly listen to the recording ( :notworthy:) in comfortable environment, with no distractions like too high temperature or other such stuff, and I must say that I love the guitars on this gig, it's not what I usually notice, I usually tend to concentrate on the singer ;D but this time I keep thinking - wow, they're really great, and they seem to sound better and better since they joined, they add so much to the songs, in such a straightforward but surprisingly fresh way. :notworthy: If anybody has anything against Ben or Chris, I really fail to see the point.
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Shame I did not make it to this one but my back problems are as good as gone and there always will be a next one....Crammerock! :D
"as we walk on the floodland"
centurionofprix
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Another review from a newspaper, extremely positive, noting in particular what the guitarists brought to the stonking "gothic rock" show: http://www.hs.fi/kulttuuri/konsertti/ar ... SI1KU02lo5

Also some douchebag host/parasite personalities/rock celebrities raving about the gig on the radio. http://www.radiorock.fi/podcast?vt=audio&vid=185779

For whatever it's worth. :lol: Such positive media coverage, for a change, but obviously it was deserved.
iesus
Overbomber

Sorry for the 6 years delay. :)
But, better late than never... :kiss:

The full Helsinki video in one playlist

Thank you Steve and Sabine :notworthy: :notworthy:
You know why :von:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
Being645
Above the Chemist

iesus wrote:Sorry for the 6 years delay. :)
But, better late than never... :kiss:

The full Helsinki video in one playlist
Nice ... ;D ;D ;D ... I'll see to that ...

It was such a great gig... ;D ;D ;D ... a good occasion to listen to it again... ;D ;D ;D ...

Thank you ... :kiss: :notworthy: ...