Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
26/07/2011 Helsinki, Finland
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2010/2011 Tours (ARCHIVED)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #51  Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah, some more dates were really great to know about ...

Sonisphere as much as Helsinki or Japan do not seem manageable to me at the moment ... however tempting ...
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

PostPost #52  Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
. however tempting ...

Get tempted more and go for Suomi! Mr. Green
_emma_
Overbomber

PostPost #53  Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just googled the venue. It looks like the kind of venue I like. Cool No excuse, I have to be there. Very Happy
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #54  Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ozpat wrote:
Being645 wrote:
. however tempting ...

... you make me suffer ... Laughing
sukhoi
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #55  Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

_emma_ wrote:
I just googled the venue. It looks like the kind of venue I like. Cool No excuse, I have to be there. Very Happy

great news! Smile
_emma_
Overbomber

PostPost #56  Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy
eerrr, I mean... - if the venue didn't look so nice, I'd have to come up with another excuse, like, hmmm - for example - I really hate the heat in the summer, and Helsinki is cooler than here isn't it. Smile
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #57  Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

_emma_ wrote:
Very Happy
eerrr, I mean... - if the venue didn't look so nice, I'd have to come up with another excuse, like, hmmm - for example - I really hate the heat in the summer, and Helsinki is cooler than here isn't it. Smile

... or like it being entirely necessary to see The Sisters play live high up northern
Europe as this feels just like the cool winds coming from their songs at times ... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ...
_emma_
Overbomber

PostPost #58  Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, there is a direct ferry from Gdynia. 22 hours on the sea, how cool is that! Very Happy Rolling Eyes
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #59  Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

_emma_ wrote:
Wow, there is a direct ferry from Gdynia. 22 hours on the sea, how cool is that! Very Happy Rolling Eyes

Oh, wow ... that's really a dream ... We are not worthy! ...
_emma_
Overbomber

PostPost #60  Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It is, but given the fact that the ferry does not go every day, plus the fact that it's 22 hours one way, plus the fact that Gdynia is not exactly close to my home, it means taking an entire week off work for just one gig. Laughing
Unless I decide to go straight to Japan (but God - how? Confused )
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #61  Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, I would love to do such a travel ... no chance, anyway ... but still ...

at sea, so long ... and then arrive, and see The Sisters play ...

and afterwards so many hours at sea again ... that's like dissolving in dream for at least three days ...

Can't imagine any drug in this world could do better ...
_emma_
Overbomber

PostPost #62  Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well I don't know much about drugs, but the feeling I get when my brain produces far too much endorphins, dopamine and oxytocin is indeed rather awesome, and I don' t think drugs can do better than that. Laughing
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #63  Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

_emma_ wrote:
Well I don't know much about drugs, but the feeling I get when my brain produces far too much endorphins, dopamine and oxytocin is indeed rather awesome, and I don' t think drugs can do better than that. Laughing

Oh yes _emma_, hot love is the dearest no money can buy ... Wink Kiss ...
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

PostPost #64  Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
Ozpat wrote:
Being645 wrote:
. however tempting ...

Not anymore I guess. It wasn't me...
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #65  Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ozpat wrote:
Being645 wrote:
Ozpat wrote:
Being645 wrote:
. however tempting ...

Not anymore I guess. It wasn't me...

Indeed, too late now, I've fallen for it ... Wierded Out Laughing ...
Sita
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #66  Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
Indeed, too late now, I've fallen for it ... Wierded Out Laughing ...

Laughing We are not worthy!

@ emma - I've always wanted to go to Gdyn, and now that you mention the ferry... but is Gdyn-Helsinki as ridiculously expensive as the ferries from east Germany? Those are absolutely impossible.
lachert
Overbomber

PostPost #67  Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it's Gdynia, Sita, Gdynia Twisted Evil
_emma_
Overbomber

PostPost #68  Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I haven't checked the prices yet, but yes I'm afraid it's very possible that it would be cheaper to fly. Neutral But it all depends on various circumstances, there are special offers and promotions and discounts at various travel agents, and so on, so the prices may vary a lot. I once travelled from Poland to Sweden and then from Sweden to Finland on ferries which were normally very expensive, but I managed to get both of them dirt cheap just because it was a "special weekend offer" or sth like that (can't remember now).
Sita

PostPost #69  Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lachert wrote:

Even worse, I meant I always wanted to go to Gdansk Embarassed
But the spelling IS kind of hard you know Mr. Green Wink Kiss
Sita

PostPost #70  Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

_emma_ wrote:
I haven't checked the prices yet, but yes I'm afraid it's very possible that it would be cheaper to fly. Neutral But it all depends on various circumstances, there are special offers and promotions and discounts at various travel agents, and so on, so the prices may vary a lot. I once travelled from Poland to Sweden and then from Sweden to Finland on ferries which were normally very expensive, but I managed to get both of them dirt cheap just because it was a "special weekend offer" or sth like that (can't remember now).

I see, thanks, Emma! I'm afraid down here in the south they don't promote such offers at all, it's all about Italy here Rolling Eyes it's the north-south-divide.
lachert
Overbomber

PostPost #71  Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sita wrote:
lachert wrote:

Even worse, I meant I always wanted to go to Gdansk Embarassed
But the spelling IS kind of hard you know Mr. Green Wink Kiss

gdańsk, gdynia, sopot is almost the same place. some kind of triple-town Wink

maybe go to tallin and then ferry? Surprised
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #72  Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sita wrote:
_emma_ wrote:

I see, thanks, Emma! I'm afraid down here in the south they don't promote such offers at all, it's all about Italy here Rolling Eyes it's the north-south-divide.

Neither do they up north-west ... at least there's airberlin, but it's still not exactly a bargain ...
Hell, why did I miss to get myself a helicopter pilot license (and a helicopter, of course) ... Rolling Eyes ...
_emma_
Overbomber

PostPost #73  Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lachert wrote:

This is another good idea, ferries between Helsinki and Tallinn are frequent, rather cheap and take only about 1 or 2 hours (if I recall correctly, right Indrek?), and there is a direct bus from Warsaw to Tallinn too. Yeah, I know, I know... Rolling Eyes Laughing
pikkrong
Overbomber

PostPost #74  Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

_emma_ wrote:
lachert wrote:

This is another good idea, ferries between Helsinki and Tallinn are frequent, rather cheap and take only about 1 or 2 hours (if I recall correctly, right Indrek?), and there is a direct bus from Warsaw to Tallinn too. Yeah, I know, I know... Rolling Eyes Laughing

you're correct - they are quite frequent in summer-time. some of them take 2 hrs, some more.
Smile
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #75  Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone know if this is sold out? I've just tried to order a ticket and everwhiere takes me to the Tiketti webpage, wihch is colour coded and of not much use to me. All I know is the Add Ticket link ain't working Sad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2010/2011 Tours (ARCHIVED) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: