Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
2011-11-19 Lund
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2010/2011 Tours (ARCHIVED)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drsisters
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #1  Posted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:07 pm    Post subject: 2011-11-19 Lund Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.luger.se/nyheter/the-sisters-of-mercy-30th-anniversary
TheGoodSon
Road Kill

PostPost #2  Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

And only a half hour drive from my house - thankee sai. Smile Anyone else up for this one?
Yggdrasil
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #3  Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TheGoodSon wrote:
And only a half hour drive from my house - thankee sai. Smile Anyone else up for this one?

At least five of us will be there from Malmö!
euphoria

PostPost #4  Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tickets

http://www.eventim.se/cgi-bin/sisters-of-mercy-biljetter.html?affiliate=ESE&doc=artistPages/tickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&erid=291148

Probably only doing Stockholm of the swedish gigs as it looks right now...
Dimehart
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #5  Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone been to Mejeriet before? Is it big inside? What is the approx capacity? I walk by every day but can't figure out how many people they can let in...
euphoria

PostPost #6  Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dimehart wrote:
Anyone been to Mejeriet before? Is it big inside? What is the approx capacity? I walk by every day but can't figure out how many people they can let in...

I think 900..read it somewhere, never been there.

Hm, old veteran are you? Smile Are you maybe Patrik from Lund, who had a Sisters page back in the 90s?
Dimehart
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #7  Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

euphoria wrote:
Dimehart wrote:

I think 900..read it somewhere, never been there.

Hm, old veteran are you? Smile Are you maybe Patrik from Lund, who had a Sisters page back in the 90s?

900 sounds reasonable! Far better than a big arena... Thanks for the answer!

Veteran yes! But I'm not Patrik.
Drsisters

PostPost #8  Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hope Mejeriet have better sound then KB have.. KB was a horrible venue...
Yggdrasil
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #9  Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Drsisters wrote:
hope Mejeriet have better sound then KB have.. KB was a horrible venue...

My friend tells me it's pretty bad, apparently it gets exceptionally hot and stuffy.
xfloorshowx
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #10  Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The capacity at Mejeriet is 850. The sound is usually good and sometimes really good, seen many bands there during the years. And yes, if it's a good night, it will be hot and stuffy, the way it should be! It will be great to see the girls in one of my favorite venues Very Happy
Yggdrasil
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #11  Posted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

xfloorshowx wrote:
The capacity at Mejeriet is 850. The sound is usually good and sometimes really good, seen many bands there during the years. And yes, if it's a good night, it will be hot and stuffy, the way it should be! It will be great to see the girls in one of my favorite venues Very Happy

That sounds great! I'll just have to bring my portable AC unit then. Cool
Bluebell
Road Kill

PostPost #12  Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

By the way..It wont be Lund, it would be malmo, but the venue is the same Very Happy
euphoria

PostPost #13  Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bluebell wrote:
By the way..It wont be Lund, it would be malmo, but the venue is the same Very Happy

Laughing

Yeah, the venue is the same, because they ARE playing in Lund regardless of what it says on the official page right now.
playboy

PostPost #14  Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

euphoria wrote:
Bluebell wrote:

Laughing

Yeah, the venue is the same, because they ARE playing in Lund regardless of what it says on the official page right now.

Yeah, we should mail them and tell them to correct the info. Oh, I forgot, we can´t cause there´s no concact info whatsoever.....
euphoria

PostPost #15  Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

playboy wrote:

Yeah, we should mail them and tell them to correct the info. Oh, I forgot, we can´t cause there´s no concact info whatsoever.....

Well I think it's Chris doing the updates, and he's easy to get in contact with.

Captain Our fearless leader! has obviously left the ship when it comes to live news, and I think he did so already after the Silver Bullet tour in 2006, the last one with his funny comments.

Our fearless leader! would never have updated this fast - and with so many errors. The ticket swap info is also too friendly to come from him Mr. Green
playboy

PostPost #16  Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

euphoria wrote:
playboy wrote:

Well I think it's Chris doing the updates, and he's easy to get in contact with.

Captain Our fearless leader! has obviously left the ship when it comes to live news, and I think he did so already after the Silver Bullet tour in 2006, the last one with his funny comments.

Our fearless leader! would never have updated this fast - and with so many errors. The ticket swap info is also too friendly to come from him Mr. Green

Yeah, I guess you are right..... I´ll send Chris an email and see if he (or someone) will correct it.
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #17  Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

In fact, the Mejeriet in Lund is about 10 miles (15km) from Malmö ...

lachert
Overbomber

PostPost #18  Posted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

xfloorshowx wrote:
The capacity at Mejeriet is 850.

fook. small. should i buy tickets now? Surprised
playboy

PostPost #19  Posted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lachert wrote:
xfloorshowx wrote:
The capacity at Mejeriet is 850.

fook. small. should i buy tickets now? Surprised

Hard to tell, but I don´t think it will be sold out. Last time they were in Sweden they played at a venue 15 minutes (by car) from this one, about the same size and it wasn´t sold out.
And that was the first time they ever played in south of Sweden.
Finding another 850 hardcore fans will be tough. Maybe a lot will show up, buying a ticket the last week or so cause they don´t have got anything better to do. But 850 people here in the south of Sweden who want to see them so much as to buy a ticket now is hard to believe as many of those who saw them last time here will not go again.

But then again, you can never tell... But my guess is that since they are doing two other shows in Sweden, and since they did not sell out here last time, and many of those who saw them last time was first time-goers (and last-time goers) it would be a sensation if it was sold out.

But if you really, really want to se them there, why wait anyway?
euphoria

PostPost #20  Posted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Question

Both Malmö (750) and Göteborg (1700) were sold out a few weeks before the gigs in 2006...and Stockholm (2200) just before the gig in 2009.

Which doesn't mean I think they will sell out now.

I don't think you need to hurry Lachert Wink

A bigger problem is that the Lund concert is only sold via the stupid eventim.se page, which requires registration - and knowledge of Swedish Wierded Out I'll see if I can do some guide for our fellow fans from abroad (but I'd be more than happy to let somebody else do it as well Mr. Green )
There is an alternative for those who cannot wait, the have a call center open Mon-Fri 10-18, +46 771 651 000.
playboy

PostPost #21  Posted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

euphoria wrote:
Question

Both Malmö (750) and Göteborg (1700) were sold out a few weeks before the gigs in 2006...and Stockholm (2200) just before the gig in 2009.

A bigger problem is that the Lund concert is only sold via the stupid eventim.se page, which requires registration - and knowledge of Swedish Wierded Out I'll see if I can do some guide for our fellow fans from abroad (but I'd be more than happy to let somebody else do it as well Mr. Green )
There is an alternative for those who cannot wait, the have a call center open Mon-Fri 10-18, +46 771 651 000.

They sold more tickets at the door in Malmö. I bought one myself.
xfloorshowx

PostPost #22  Posted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

playboy wrote:
euphoria wrote:
Question

They sold more tickets at the door in Malmö. I bought one myself.

True, tickets were sold at the door. I think they will sell out in Lund, it's on Saturday and this time it's no date in Copenhagen announced.
euphoria

PostPost #23  Posted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, I see - I almost suspected that - at least KB felt as if they had squeezed in a good few hundred more than allowed Mr. Green
playboy

PostPost #24  Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

playboy wrote:
euphoria wrote:
playboy wrote:

Yeah, I guess you are right..... I´ll send Chris an email and see if he (or someone) will correct it.

I did email Chris and the website are now stating Lund and not Malmö. The venue is misspelled but I won´t mail him bout that though...
Thebanshee
Road Kill

PostPost #25  Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm coming for the first time.

It wasn't me...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2010/2011 Tours (ARCHIVED) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: