Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
2011-11-19 Lund
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2010/2011 Tours (ARCHIVED)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

PostPost #101  Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lachert wrote:
playboy wrote:

Von has also said that they have recorded some songs and that they will be released "as inpependent singles later this year".

what? Surprised

that was 1996ish, i think?

i think playboy is pointing out that von has been known to say stuff in interviews that has proved not to be truthful...
the cake is a lie
lachert
Overbomber

PostPost #102  Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quiff Boy wrote:
lachert wrote:
playboy wrote:

Von has also said that they have recorded some songs and that they will be released "as inpependent singles later this year".

what? Surprised

i think playboy is pointing out that von has been known to say stuff in interviews that has proved not to be truthful...

ah yeah, thought so Neutral
but you know, hope, this little bastard still lives in me. if not album, maybe some singles. how stupid i am. must kill it. die, die you little! Laughing
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

PostPost #103  Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lachert wrote:
Quiff Boy wrote:
lachert wrote:
playboy wrote:

what? Surprised

but you know, hope, this little bastard still lives in me. if not album, maybe some singles. how stupid i am. must kill it. die, die you little! Laughing

we all feel your pain Laughing Very Happy

Embarassed Crying or Very sad
the cake is a lie
playboy
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #104  Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lachert wrote:
Quiff Boy wrote:
lachert wrote:
playboy wrote:

what? Surprised

I also wish.... Maybe next year they will release something new and maybe next year they will do a tour that will rock our world.
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #105  Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

playboy wrote:

How many songs they should change? Well, hard to say, but at least more than five songs in five years...
First of all - they made some changes in some songs a long time ago, Temple Of Love, Anaconda, First And Last And Always etc. I think those changes should not last for ever. Also the medleys Train/Detonation Boulevard and On The Wire/Teachers. It was cool and a hell of a kick when they started playing Wire/Teachers 18 years ago. But i think if you must play the same songs all over then maybe they could do something new with them to keep it fresh and up to date. If you see what I meen?

I am also pretty sure that the fans would go crazy if they went to see them and they played Lights. And Nine While Nine. And Some Kind Of Stranger. Lucretia My Reflection (without stopping after half the song), More ( a longer and proper version), Adrenochrome, Possession, Gimme Shelter.....

Since they are no longer releasing more records they could make each tour unique.

Thanks for you reasonable suggestions to which I can agree way easier than to mere approachful complaints ...
Still you seem to ignore that there have been lots of changes already with songs in the setlist that were
not heard for decades ... there has - for example. been a Dr Jeep/Detonation Boulevard medley (in Tilburg)
which was in fact great.

As I see it, The Sisters develop continuously and so does their setlist ...
New songs were of course just w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l ... and perhaps a few more of the old ones
were great as well. On the other hand, those audiences The Sisters are going to play to next
might be looking forward to hearing what they have been performing so far THIS year ...

For the next tour, they will have to think their concept over, IMHO, but for now, it's just enormous
what they've already achieved. And that should not be lost sight of or belittled in the course
of those apparently inevitable and never ending demands and complaints ...
playboy

PostPost #106  Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
playboy wrote:

How many songs they should change? Well, hard to say, but at least more than five songs in five years...
First of all - they made some changes in some songs a long time ago, Temple Of Love, Anaconda, First And Last And Always etc. I think those changes should not last for ever. Also the medleys Train/Detonation Boulevard and On The Wire/Teachers. It was cool and a hell of a kick when they started playing Wire/Teachers 18 years ago. But i think if you must play the same songs all over then maybe they could do something new with them to keep it fresh and up to date. If you see what I meen?

I am also pretty sure that the fans would go crazy if they went to see them and they played Lights. And Nine While Nine. And Some Kind Of Stranger. Lucretia My Reflection (without stopping after half the song), More ( a longer and proper version), Adrenochrome, Possession, Gimme Shelter.....

Since they are no longer releasing more records they could make each tour unique.

Thanks for you reasonable suggestions to which I can agree way easier than to mere approachful complaints ...
Still you seem to ignore that there have been lots of changes already with songs in the setlist that were
not heard for decades ... there has - for example. been a Dr Jeep/Detonation Boulevard medley (in Tilburg)
which was in fact great.

New songs were of course just w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l ... and perhaps a few more of the old ones
were great as well. On the other hand, those audiences The Sisters are going to play to next
might be looking forward to hearing what they have been performing so far THIS year ...

For the next tour, they will have to think their concept over, IMHO, but for now, it's just enormous
what they've already achieved. And that should not be lost sight of or belittled in the course

The Doctor Jeep/Detonation Boulevard medley was played on all tours from 2003-2008.
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #107  Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

playboy wrote:
Being645 wrote:
playboy wrote:

which was in fact great.

The Doctor Jeep/Detonation Boulevard medley was played on all tours from 2003-2008.

Yeah, but without Filmic Delights ... Razz ...
playboy

PostPost #108  Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
playboy wrote:
Being645 wrote:
playboy wrote:

which was in fact great.

Sometimes you make sense to me.
Sometimes you donīt.
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #109  Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

playboy wrote:
Being645 wrote:
playboy wrote:

Sometimes you donīt.

I wish it were the same here, but no ... Sad ... the longer this goes on, I can see you ever more clearly ... Wierded Out ...

But hell ... Wink ...
Husek
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #110  Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
playboy wrote:
Being645 wrote:
playboy wrote:

which was in fact great.

And only in this tour we heard Train(With Doctor Jeep Lyrics)/Detonation Boulevard Laughing Laughing
Software: 70%
The Final Floorshow - My Own Sisters T-Shirt Shop
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #111  Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Husek wrote:
Being645 wrote:
playboy wrote:

And only in this tour we heard Train(With Doctor Jeep Lyrics)/Detonation Boulevard Laughing Laughing

Unique! ... Mr. Green Mr. Green ... Laughing Laughing ...
playboy

PostPost #112  Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
playboy wrote:
Being645 wrote:
playboy wrote:

Sometimes you donīt.

I wish it were the same here, but no ... Sad ... the longer this goes on, I can see you ever more clearly ... Wierded Out ...

But hell ... Wink ...

I cannot comment something I donīt understand.
Forgive me if I donīt understand what you meant with "Filmic Delights".
Perhaps you can explain.

Would also ask you to be polite enough to further explain "I can see you ever more clearly...".

Thanks.
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #113  Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

playboy wrote:
Being645 wrote:
playboy wrote:
Being645 wrote:
playboy wrote:

Sometimes you donīt.

But hell ... Wink ...

Perhaps you can explain.

http://www.ashtv.co.uk/project/53

playboy wrote:

Would also ask you to be polite enough to further explain "I can see you ever more clearly...".
Thanks.

And answer impoliteness with politeness? I'm an idiot, so check your PMs ... Wink ...
playboy

PostPost #114  Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
playboy wrote:
Being645 wrote:
playboy wrote:
Being645 wrote:
playboy wrote:

Sometimes you donīt.

But hell ... Wink ...

Perhaps you can explain.

http://www.ashtv.co.uk/project/53

playboy wrote:

Thanks.

And answer impoliteness with politeness? I'm an idiot, so check your PMs ... Wink ...

Ok, so that is Filmic Delight. Thanks for letting me know.
Cheers!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2010/2011 Tours (ARCHIVED) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: