Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
MADRID LA RIVIERA (27-11-2011)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2010/2011 Tours (ARCHIVED)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dtsom
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #26  Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

the riviera, capacity about 2000 and only about 800-900 people there,and the only that I can say about this gig is that a long chicken in the burgen king made me felt really bad, I had to run as fast as possible to the toilet for....... i bet that you know for what.....

so I spent almost all teh gig in a stairs at the back when Eva and Eggi were,and as I felt bad and i wanted to be near the toilet I canīt say much about the gig, my friend told me that sounded loud and that they enjoyed.......

2016 BRUSSELS SO FAR....SO WAITING FOR MORE

MERA LUNA-BARCELONA-PORTUGAL-MADRID
LIVERPOOL AND SHEFFIELD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

PostPost #27  Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

centurionofprix wrote:
Being645 wrote:

Although it is a pain in the arse for some, if they see my name in a thread,

f**k that. Cool Our fearless leader!

...twice! Mr. Green
Cyberbio
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #28  Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dtsom wrote:
the riviera, capacity about 2000 and only about 800-900 people there,and the only that I can say about this gig is that a long chicken in the burgen king made me felt really bad, I had to run as fast as possible to the toilet for....... i bet that you know for what.....

so I spent almost all teh gig in a stairs at the back when Eva and Eggi were,and as I felt bad and i wanted to be near the toilet I canīt say much about the gig, my friend told me that sounded loud and that they enjoyed.......

: oh dear, not good to hear that. I actually enjoyed the gig, standing approx. 5 m from stage - loud and clear sound and at the beginning a good view - later it was like the film "The Fog"... :

"Zwei Dinge sind unendlich: Das Universum und die menschliche Dummheit. Aber beim Universum bin ich mir nicht ganz sicher." Albert Einstein
sisterstekland
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #29  Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cyberbio wrote:
I actually enjoyed the gig, standing approx. 5 m from stage - loud and clear sound and at the beginning a good view - later it was like the film "The Fog"... :

which make the gig boring as always, the only good thing is the audio recording
il duce
Road Kill

PostPost #30  Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sisterstekland wrote:
Cyberbio wrote:
I actually enjoyed the gig, standing approx. 5 m from stage - loud and clear sound and at the beginning a good view - later it was like the film "The Fog"... :

which make the gig boring as always, the only good thing is the audio recording

Ah, get the off it. I love the smoke, and the smoke has never been the problem with Sisters.
Mav787
One life, all I need

PostPost #31  Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As long as there's been the Sisters there's been a stage full of smoke.

Its all part of the package.
neardark
Road Kill

PostPost #32  Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:50 pm    Post subject: Very good show!! Reply with quote Back to top

Fantastic night in Madrid!!
I enjoyed myself!!
The sound was good, setlist good, the band played fantastic. The concert was perfect.
Itīs always good when Sisters play home!.
It was nice to meet many heartlanders!! They are all wonderful people!!
Not doing the French tour see you in Utrecht and Groningen!

King Regards
Domingo.
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #33  Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

First vids are up on YouTube ... Mr. Green ... Thanks, Simon ... We are not worthy! ...

Gift That Shines/Giving Ground - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8XcYdmpRzo

EDIT:
and Flood II, thanks bimuvi ... We are not worthy! ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDfsGoScwhI

It's incredible, but Eldritch's singing is getting ever better ... regaining more and more fine facettes ... Surprised ...

And one can hear it even in those amateur vids ... Cool ...
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #34  Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

And Top Nite Out ... thanks to melodiasdesombras ... We are not worthy! ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iGfkp_oHEY&feature=related
mh
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #35  Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mav787 wrote:
As long as there's been the Sisters there's been a stage full of smoke.

Its all part of the package.

"the smoke is like a fifth member!" - Chris Catalyst. Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2010/2011 Tours (ARCHIVED) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: