Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
[RESCHEDULED!] 22nd Feb 2012 - Auckland, New Zealand
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2012 (ARCHIVED)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
H. Blackrose
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #26  Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bearskin wrote:

I know the gig isn't sold out,

It will be a pity if it isn't. Apparently the September date was almost sold out when the girls pulled the plug.
bearskin
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #27  Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Chris is in town:
"In Auckland. It's beautiful here. Am slightly disorientated. Off out for lunch. Or is it tea?"
H. Blackrose
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #28  Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bearskin wrote:
Chris is in town:
"In Auckland. It's beautiful here. Am slightly disorientated. Off out for lunch. Or is it tea?"

Beautiful? We've had thunderstorms all day. Has he been at the amphetamine logic already?

I wonder if the rest of the band is here, and I am liable to spot Von in a Ponsonby cafe.
bearskin

PostPost #29  Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

H. Blackrose wrote:
I am liable to spot Von in a Ponsonby cafe.

hahaha. My money on top stalking spot would be Wynyard Quarter, Sunday lunchtime.
Randall Flagg

PostPost #30  Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bearskin wrote:
H. Blackrose wrote:
I am liable to spot Von in a Ponsonby cafe.

hahaha. My money on top stalking spot would be Wynyard Quarter, Sunday lunchtime.

Well if he likes fish and chips, he's in the right place for sure! or are you suggesting he'll be checking out yacht/boat sales.....

It's an intriguing area, I was particularly impressed to hear they show movies onto the side of the cement silo in summer!

Flagg.... currently in NZ, no idea where to be honest, but loving it!
bearskin

PostPost #31  Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

H. Blackrose wrote:
bearskin wrote:

I know the gig isn't sold out,

It will be a pity if it isn't. Apparently the September date was almost sold out when the girls pulled the plug.

Now I am a little concerned that with the System of a Down gig AND the Roger Waters The Wall show in town tonight, that the crowd might a bit small - which will be a real shame, as i think without those two other gigs on, it would be full...

Still, it will make me happy.
H. Blackrose
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #32  Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OMG OMG OMG TODAY

I was cycling past the venue yesterday and there was a big shiny black truck outside. I found myself thinking "Is Dr Avalanche in that truck?!?"

And then I saw a pale 50-something guy with a goatee beard and a baseball cap walking towards the venue. He wasn't wearing shades and I found myself peering to see if I could check if his eyes were a very dull green...
bearskin

PostPost #33  Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

H. Blackrose wrote:
OMG OMG OMG TODAY

I was cycling past the venue yesterday and there was a big shiny black truck outside. I found myself thinking "Is Dr Avalanche in that truck?!?"

And then I saw a pale 50-something guy with a goatee beard and a baseball cap walking towards the venue. He wasn't wearing shades and I found myself peering to see if I could check if his eyes were a very dull green...

So it wasn't just me who woke up this morning and thought "Fork Me, it's the Sisters TODAY!!!!"

Could've just been one of the crew, but then again, it sounds a bit like Si, the Doctor's Nurse?

BTW, will probably be in Galbraiths later if you want to say hi. May also have a spare ticket if you know anyone you want to drag along for nowt...
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #34  Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wahahah ... Laughing ... have fun, guys!

Only few more hours ... Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green ...

We shall survive here, patiently ... rrrrrrrrr .... until we get the news from you ...

* Hell, I even have to sleep in the meantime ... Surprised ... but I will. Nice and sweet ... Cool ...
paul
Overbomber

PostPost #35  Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Have fun, peoplez!
bearskin

PostPost #36  Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Funny how the countdown on the site has "One day to the next Sisters gig" but IT"S TODAY! I always have to explain this to my folks back in the UK ("No, Mum...in NZ it's tomorrow morning")

I know, I know...I am talking to you from the future!
H. Blackrose
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #37  Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bearskin wrote:

Could've just been one of the crew, but then again, it sounds a bit like Si, the Doctor's Nurse?

No, I know what Si looks like - he's large and has a big bushy beard and I'm going to get him to sign my March Violets CD.

Quote:
BTW, will probably be in Galbraiths later if you want to say hi. May also have a spare ticket if you know anyone you want to drag along for nowt...

OOOOOOH!!! I'll ask the missus.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

PostPost #38  Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bearskin wrote:
Funny how the countdown on the site has "One day to the next Sisters gig" but IT"S TODAY! I always have to explain this to my folks back in the UK ("No, Mum...in NZ it's tomorrow morning")

Whooooh! Spooky Mr. Green

Enjoy the gig folks. Muchos kudos to those from this side of the planet who travelled!! Surprised
the cake is a lie
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #39  Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quiff Boy wrote:
bearskin wrote:

Whooooh! Spooky Mr. Green

Enjoy the gig folks. Muchos kudos to those from this side of the planet who travelled!! Surprised

Yes, jammy gits! Laughing Hope it's a belter of a gig and ditto for the rest of the down under dates. Only a few hours to go now after a very long wait...
faderc
Road Kill

PostPost #40  Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ive mooched about the forum a bit, but to be honest, Im so f**kn excited I couldnt help but post.

Im sitting in my hotel room, listening to Floodland, drinking red, still wired from a pre flight morning 'cocktail'.

Leaving my tiny hometown someone behind said...

"are you going to a concert?"
"Yeees"
"is it TSOM?"
"Yes!"

So in case people out there arent sure, there are plenty of us who are traveling and basically living for tonight.

I go to gigs all the time, I do sound blah blah blah. This is THE most excited ive been for a show for a long time.

TSOM, thanks. its been real.

xx
faderc
Randall Flagg

PostPost #41  Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bearskin wrote:
H. Blackrose wrote:
OMG OMG OMG TODAY

So it wasn't just me who woke up this morning and thought "Fork Me, it's the Sisters TODAY!!!!"

Very excited, just landed and will try and get into Galbraiths for a swift one pre gig. So if there are any other Heartlanders out there, say hello, I'll probably be wearing a lot of white and New Order Re Order T shirt.

Flagg
H. Blackrose
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #42  Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, we're about to head out, we're eating at HELL on Symonds St then going to Galbraiths. One of us is wearing a Sisters 2010 T-shirt and another has blue hair, we should be easy to spot.
bearskin

PostPost #43  Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Right, I'm heading out. Stopping for spicy noodles somewhere like Ponsonby Rd Food Court then into Galbraiths. See you then.
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #44  Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Have a great evening! Very Happy
TheCureCommunity
lachert
Overbomber

PostPost #45  Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it should be started already. 7:10 am here. real strange Surprised Laughing
have phun at the first sisters gig in 2012, boys and girls, and let us know of any surprises Wink
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #46  Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lachert wrote:
have phun at the first sisters gig in 2012, boys and girls, and let us know of any surprises Wink

It's +12 hours from where we are Lachert Wink

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=22

Oh and yeah, have fun!
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #47  Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

waiting to hear news before 11:30 am (CET) Laughing
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #48  Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

From Ben
Quote:
Ben Christo @BenChristo

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

In Auckland, 37 mins til stagetime. It's incredibly warm - well, warm for a native Bristolian...

TheCureCommunity
lachert
Overbomber

PostPost #49  Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

euphoria wrote:
lachert wrote:

Oh and yeah, have fun!

currently +13 for me, moved to stockport, cheshire half year ago. living in hat museum now, 5 minute walk from strawberry studios Cool quite fun Laughing
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

PostPost #50  Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lachert wrote:
euphoria wrote:
lachert wrote:

Oh and yeah, have fun!

currently +13 for me, moved to stockport, cheshire half year ago. living in hat museum now, 5 minute walk from strawberry studios Cool quite fun Laughing

You're in Stockport? Bloody hell! That's only up the road from me! I'm in central Manchester Very Happy
the cake is a lie
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2012 (ARCHIVED) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: