Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
[RESCHEDULED!] 22nd Feb 2012 - Auckland, New Zealand
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bearskin
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #101  Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

13th earl wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY_tG61oOzk

A Lucretia for you ... I have a few others to go up, but sadly my upload limit is very poor so not the best quality and may take longer than I'd like ..

Surprised Bloody Hell. Surprised

The pics aren't the highest quality but the sound is spot on. I love 1.54 when it just about GOES OFF! It's taken from about where I was in crowd, a little to my right, so it's like being straight back there... Very Happy

That's just about the best Sisters youtube I've seen in ages. Very fine work We are not worthy!
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #102  Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bearskin wrote:
13th earl wrote:

A Lucretia for you ... I have a few others to go up, but sadly my upload limit is very poor so not the best quality and may take longer than I'd like ..

The pics aren't the highest quality but the sound is spot on. I love 1.54 when it just about GOES OFF! It's taken from about where I was in crowd, a little to my right, so it's like being straight back there... Very Happy

That's just about the best Sisters youtube I've seen in ages. Very fine work We are not worthy!

Seconded! I especially love the pictures of the crowed taking off ... wonderful ... Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green ... no problems with the sound, anyway ...

Thank you 13th earl, and please let us have more of that ... Mr. Green We are not worthy! ...
13th earl
Road Kill

PostPost #103  Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:03 am    Post subject: A Bit of Nonsense Reply with quote Back to top

Well, you have to do something on the plane back to Hong Kong, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEVvchLBwT0&context=C38d89e4ADOEgsToPDskL6yVeQXbrurp8BZoLRIA8l
13th earl
Road Kill

PostPost #104  Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cZVEA1W4Cs&context=C38d89e4ADOEgsToPDskL6yVeQXbrurp8BZoLRIA8l

And a Temple .. slowly, slowly.
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

PostPost #105  Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
bearskin wrote:
13th earl wrote:

Seconded! I especially love the pictures of the crowed taking off ... wonderful ... Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green ... no problems with the sound, anyway ...

Thank you 13th earl, and please let us have more of that ... Mr. Green We are not worthy! ...

Well, with this "Lucretia" YT movie, for the first time in years I felt that adrenaline rush again that I felt years ago but was absent the last decade or so... nice! Very Happy We are not worthy!

IZ.
13th earl
Road Kill

PostPost #106  Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: She's in the back seat, feeling fine Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2OvpyIoPk0

And here, my dear H'landers, is a Crash and Burn for your delight ..

Bloody difficult one this, trying to keep his head in shot.

I love the beginning, when he does an impression of Spike Milligan in Life of Brian .. [/i]
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #107  Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Love it too. A wonderful performance of that song ... We are not worthy! ...

Thanks, 13th earl!!!
13th earl
Road Kill

PostPost #108  Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:32 am    Post subject: Live In The Murder Room Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYzvBmaBR7c&context=C4493c6cADvjVQa1PpcFPyI_zJx4uy5aVpn8Tst7Ln8GV11oS9iKs=

At least this is extant ..
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #109  Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Arms ... Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green ... thanks.
13th earl
Road Kill

PostPost #110  Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You're quite welcome; though i am running out of Auckland material; there is only so much of any Sisters gig I can stand still with camera, when, John, i'd rather be dancing.

A short medley to come, and maybe a FALAA classic, then, if you're very good, back to the Roundhouse - I have a lovely Train/Detonation Boulevard.
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #111  Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds tempting ... Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green ...

Looking forward to anything you might deliver ...
13th earl
Road Kill

PostPost #112  Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBEJFrikG3M&context=C4493c6cADvjVQa1PpcFPyI_zJx4uy5aVpn8Tst7Ln8GV11oS9iKs=

Half of half .. part of Teachers and On The Wire...

I guess there are moments at gigs when you just want to lose yourself, and a camera is a burdensome thing; and yet, the record one makes brings satisfaction on long slow afternoons too...
13th earl
Road Kill

PostPost #113  Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBEJFrikG3M&context=C4493c6cADvjVQa1PpcFPyI_zJx4uy5aVpn8Tst7Ln8GV11oS9iKs=

Half of half .. part of Teachers and On The Wire...

I guess there are moments at gigs when you just want to lose yourself, and a camera is a burdensome thing; and yet, the record one makes brings satisfaction on long slow afternoons too...
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #114  Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

very true. and in a way by making and sharing it one can somehow be part of it ... give joy to those who were not able to be there ...

For me, though, I couldn't ... hold such a device all the time and concentrate on filming instead of being there in what's going on ... apart from the fact that I do not own such a thing and couldn't even afford one.

However, i enjoy linking all this stuff to as many people as possible to let them have a view of The Sisters lovely performances ... and other other peoples' lovely endeavours as well ...

So, t, 13th earl hank you for the vid ... We are not worthy! ...
13th earl
Road Kill

PostPost #115  Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You are welcome ..more to follow, including No Time To Cry
13th earl
Road Kill

PostPost #116  Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jUaN21P4Go&context=C4493c6cADvjVQa1PpcFPyI_zJx4uy5aVpn8Tst7Ln8GV11oS9iKs=

And I Keep No Time To Cry.
13th earl
Road Kill

PostPost #117  Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6ntAeqgsas&context=C4493c6cADvjVQa1PpcFPyI_zJx4uy5aVpn8Tst7Ln8GV11oS9iKs=

Hailing Marys Left and Right
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #118  Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice ... Mr. Green ... the sound is partly questionable, but you've caught the lights, the band and the audience so very well ... Mr. Green ...

So thanks again ... We are not worthy! ...
bearskin
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #119  Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks again. Great to see moments from the live shows.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2012 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: