FALAA gatefold Live picture

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

It might not look it from outside but the bit I work in (EC Stoner* building, just off the "Blake's 7 corridor") is actually really pleasant inside.

* Yes, calm down there at the back, I said Stoner...
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

markfiend wrote:I heard (although it's probably an urban legend) that the design of the Henry Price building was based on that of a Swedish prison...
Urban legend for sure. Visiting prospective students are told the same story about the halls of residence at my alma mater, Stirling Uni. The rationale was that it's the smallest living space a person can be expected to put up with.