Heartland Forum Index
There are 24 days remaining until the next Sisters gig (Columbiahalle, Berlin, Germany)       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
Belgrade Calling 27.-29.06.2012
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vicus
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #1  Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Belgrade Calling 27.-29.06.2012 Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.belgradecalling.com/

(thx to euphoria@pd)

http://www.poison-door.net/
damagedone
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #2  Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

very good news,looks like an insane festival.
thanx for sharing We are not worthy!
markfiend
Pest Control

PostPost #3  Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Sisters lower down the bill than The Horrors? I can't imagine Our fearless leader! would be too pleased with that! Laughing
damagedone

PostPost #4  Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

markfiend wrote:
The Sisters lower down the bill than The Horrors? I can't imagine Our fearless leader! would be too pleased with that! Laughing

"exclusive after midnight show" only Our fearless leader! can have it
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

PostPost #5  Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

amazing line up for once Very Happy
DocSommer
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #6  Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

damagedone wrote:
markfiend wrote:

+ orbital Laughing
damagedone

PostPost #7  Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DocSommer wrote:
damagedone wrote:
markfiend wrote:

+ orbital Laughing

ah,yes Laughing
panzerfaust
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #8  Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

the lineups are mixed up really weird. theres some utter s**t and some awesome goodness.

orbital vs jessie j
faith no more vs darkness

and yeah thursday is just pure s**t
Being645
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #9  Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, that looks very cool ... Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green ...

Oh how I'd love to attend that festival ... ...

Only, I'll be working on June 29th, hell ... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad ... damned hell ...

Sigh, so some more f**k to survive ... really, I'm fed up with f**k, so c'mon f**k ... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ...

* off now to update Wiki ...
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

PostPost #10  Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:

Sigh, so some more f**k to survive ... really, I'm fed up with f**k, so c'mon f**k ... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ....

are you suggesting the next HL meetup should be an orgy Surprised
Being645
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #11  Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

paint it black wrote:
Being645 wrote:

Sigh, so some more f**k to survive ... really, I'm fed up with f**k, so c'mon f**k ... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ....

are you suggesting the next HL meetup should be an orgy Surprised

just talking to myself ... forgetting ... forgotten ... digging through ... Neutral

Wiki updated ...
bearskin

PostPost #12  Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

markfiend wrote:

As they are increasingly out-of-touch/irrelevant (no new songs released - even into the live set) so they gradually only appeal to an ever-smaller hardcore crowd... See Soundwave where they had tiny crowds watching them compared to (in my mind inferior, but more relevant) bands that do/are playing 'new' material.

If Von's plan is A:to continue playing live for as long as possible to fund his retirements plans, then it's starting to get to time for Plan B...
lachert
Overbomber

PostPost #13  Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nice Mr. Green
Bartek
Overbomber

PostPost #14  Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nice line up in a day when TSOM will be playing (except horrors nad ugly kid joe)
sziamiau

PostPost #15  Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

are you serious??? I swear since we decided to get married and go on honeymoon in June..everybody is touring then! This might actually be doable (if we don't go on honeymoon that is) , wizz flies to belgrade from Eindhoven
Peter KJ
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #16  Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Finally some festival news...
I won't be there, Rock Werchter for me Twisted Evil
Hope to see some news about a Belgian festival soon!
markfiend
Pest Control

PostPost #17  Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bearskin wrote:
markfiend wrote:

As they are increasingly out-of-touch/irrelevant (no new songs released - even into the live set) so they gradually only appeal to an ever-smaller hardcore crowd... See Soundwave where they had tiny crowds watching them compared to (in my mind inferior, but more relevant) bands that do/are playing 'new' material.

If Von's plan is A:to continue playing live for as long as possible to fund his retirements plans, then it's starting to get to time for Plan B...
You have a point.
BeeBeeOh
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #18  Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Now I'm hoping for the Volt festival in Hungary between 27-30 June. Faith No More will be there too... and it's not too far from Belgrade. (fingers crossed)
sziamiau

PostPost #19  Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was at Volt I think in 2006..saw the Cult and F.O.System
Garbageman

PostPost #20  Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That cannot be the running order.
BeeBeeOh
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #21  Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sziamiau wrote:

(2006-ban még létezett az F.O. System??? Surprised )

Anyway, Belgrade and Sopron are just 600 kms away - it would be silly for The Sisters not to attend both festivals...
sziamiau

PostPost #22  Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BeeBeeOh wrote:
sziamiau wrote:

(2006-ban még létezett az F.O. System??? Surprised )

Anyway, Belgrade and Sopron are just 600 kms away - it would be silly for The Sisters not to attend both festivals...

osszealltak par koncertre 2006-ban Volton, 2007 vagy 2008 a Pecsaban lattam oket. Matyas Attila meg mindig nagyon jo az uj bandajaval jo lenne latni oket de soha nem vagyok otthon mikor jatszanak.
doulfe
Road Kill

PostPost #23  Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BeeBeeOh wrote:
Now I'm hoping for the Volt festival in Hungary between 27-30 June. Faith No More will be there too... and it's not too far from Belgrade. (fingers crossed)

Yes please Mr. Green
pikkrong
Overbomber

PostPost #24  Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

great line-up - Sisters, Cult, PiL... I'd like to be there but don't think I can do 2 festivals this summer.
Steven Eloot
Road Kill

PostPost #25  Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe I'll do this one. Never been in Belgrade.
I think it will be the same "strange" experience like Nickelsdorf last year.
Also some kind of After midnight show, hardly any Sisters shirts, but a lot of other people who wanted to learn something more about a certain band called The Sisters of Mercy. Could have been an REM audience. Which is nice as well ...
Waiting a couple of weeks for any other summer festival gigs. If there would be very few then I'll do it ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2012 All times are GMT
 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: