Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
The all new 'Who's Going Where and When' thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

PostPost #951  Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

XidiouX wrote:
Tomorrow, Ladytron in Edinburgh.
I heard they have cancelled the tour for medical reasons. Ooer.
sultan2075
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #952  Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EmmaPeelWannaBe wrote:
So Nick was fantastic. Responded to the audience questions very thoughtfully, but not at all mushy. One of his best responses was to the question "are you vegan?" He replied, "No because Morrissey is."

He made a similar crack when they played in DC last year. Surprised
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.
Swinnow
Overbomber

PostPost #953  Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

11/07/20 - Levellers / NMA / Wedding Present - Sunderland
Big Si
School Bully

PostPost #954  Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sunn o))) with Anna von Hausswolff this Friday Cool

"oh!!! PISH!" - RIP, Jam~es Blaast 1958-2016
RIP Molly "The Mum" Gallagher 1921-2018

mybelgiannemesis
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

PostPost #955  Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quiet a bit of JAMC, some Primal Scream and a slather of m*****n
Afflikönig
Road Kill

PostPost #956  Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just getting my placards ready for the Saturday headliner at Tomorrows Ghosts fest

Swinnow
Overbomber

PostPost #957  Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Easy tiger x
Swinnow
Overbomber

PostPost #958  Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

16/11/19 - NMA - Leeds Uni
22/11/19 - NMA- Manchester Ritz
29/02/20 - The Mish - Birmingham Institute
01/03/20 - Levellers - Liverpool Grand Central
09/05/20 - The Mish - Leeds Academy
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

PostPost #959  Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GRASPOP METAL MEETING 2020! Very Happy

They posted the first 70 names or so, 200+ days to go but yet I'm a happy camper!
And there are some names that could be of interest for you guys and gals as well.
I mean: Killing Joke, Fields o/t Nephilim,....

The list thus far:

Airbourne, Alcest, Alestorm, Alter Bridge, Amorphis, Anathema, Anti-Flag, August Burns Red, Babymetal, Battle Beast, Beyond The Black, Body Count Ft. Ice-T, Boston Manor, Bury Tomorrow, Chelsea Grin, Creeper, Deep Purple, Deez Nuts, Deftones, Dimmu Borgir, Disillusion, Disturbed, Dog Eat Dog, Dool, Down, Dream State, Dying Fetus, Enter Shikari, Exciter, Fields Of The Nephilim, Foreigner, Fu Manchu, Gaahls Wyrd, Good Riddance, Heathen, Heaven Shall Burn, High On Fire, In Extremo, Kadavar, Killing Joke, Killswitch Engage, Korn, Lagwagon, M.O.D., Mayhem, Me And That Man, Mercyful Fate, Mispyrming, Motionless In White, My Dying Bride, Naglfar, Obituary, Of Mice & Men, Opeth, Our Survival Depends On Us, P.O.D., Paradise Lost, Powerflo, Powerwolf, Sacred Reich, Sepultura, Shvpes, Silverstein, Slapshot, Soen, Steel Panther, The Great Old Ones, The Offspring, The Vintage Caravan, Thunder, Tribulation, Vltimas, Wayward Sons en Wednesday 13

IZ.
Swinnow
Overbomber

PostPost #960  Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NMA were on staggeringly brilliant form in Leeds last night. The connection between a band and it's audience was a pleasure to witness again. Roll on Friday in Manca.
SmileySister
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #961  Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Swinnow wrote:
NMA were on staggeringly brilliant form in Leeds last night. The connection between a band and it's audience was a pleasure to witness again. Roll on Friday in Manca.

That's great Chris. I'm seeing them in Chester on Tuesday & looking forward to catching up with some ace people Razz
Swinnow
Overbomber

PostPost #962  Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm a bit miffed that I miss out on Chester due to a commitment in blimming London that day. Enjoy your night Smiley, see ya soon.
Afflikönig
Road Kill

PostPost #963  Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Skellies at Carpe in February
SmileySister
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #964  Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

New Model Army were outstanding in Chester last night. The energy in the room was something I haven't witnessed in a while.

Next up is The Chameleons in Manchester - a nice Crimble pressie from my brother. Coincidently, the first time I saw the Chameleons was with my brother at York Racecourse in 1984 along with a few other bands I still follow Our fearless leader!
Swinnow
Overbomber

PostPost #965  Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oddly I saw a few bands at York Racecourse in '84 too Wink Made up you enjoyed NMA near Chester Racecourse too, we have to suffer them again at Manca Ritz on Friday, if they are as good as in Leeds we'll be well happy.
Swinnow
Overbomber

PostPost #966  Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sadly NMA Manca at the Ritz was called off at the last minute due to illness. We only discovered at the venue door and my son was consoled by a chat with Justin Sullivan. So until January there is no rest for these wicked ones. All best wishes to Michael and the rest of the band and crew.
Afflikönig
Road Kill

PostPost #967  Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Swinnow wrote:
Sadly NMA Manca at the Ritz was called off at the last minute due to illness. We only discovered at the venue door and my son was consoled by a chat with Justin Sullivan. So until January there is no rest for these wicked ones. All best wishes to Michael and the rest of the band and crew.

Brum tomorrow cancelled too
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

PostPost #968  Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pop Will Eat Itself at Leicesters O2 (dint know we had one!) on 20/12/19 -without the insufferably pretentious CUNT POPPY but with the increasingly endearing MARY BYKER. Cool
eastmidswhizzkid

PostPost #969  Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

& then T' Army at Rock City the night after. Our fearless leader!
ruffers
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #970  Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alabama 3 playing Exile on Coldharbour Lane in Brixton on the 21st.

Sweet country acid house music.

Not Frankfurt
ruffers
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #971  Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

And it is good

Not Frankfurt
XidiouX
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #972  Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

markfiend wrote:
XidiouX wrote:
Tomorrow, Ladytron in Edinburgh.
I heard they have cancelled the tour for medical reasons. Ooer.

Yeah they did, so the date has been rescheduled to 07 March. Ticket is still valid so I'll be going and then tearing arse down to Bristol the next day to see The Sisters. Will be an awesome...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyzh6Jgymwg
eastmidswhizzkid

PostPost #973  Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Olga Koch, Russian comedienne at the LCB depot, Leicester comedy festival. for FREE! Cool

EDIT: still a handful (ie 13 i think) tickets left for Stewart Lee the week after...annoyingly havent got a spare £25. Neutral
Swinnow
Overbomber

PostPost #974  Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NMA at Manchester Ritz was fun the other night. Shame the audience took longer to warm up than the patrons of the bar nearby when the Mighty Reds beat Spurs earlier in the evening.
twp
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #975  Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NMA in Brum the night before were pretty amazing (both band and audience) - sound was good (loud) too
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 39 of 41

Jump to: