Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
The all new 'Who's Going Where and When' thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #726  Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

radiojamaica wrote:

yeah.. that fell through... got some bad news the day before, my dad got diagnosed with lungcancer. Have to wait till next week for possible treatments. Ups & downs, moodswings galore over here Sad

Oh shiat man! Sad
Sending hugs & stuff from Hungary-land
TheCureCommunity
radiojamaica
Overbomber

PostPost #727  Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanx guys We are not worthy!
UniversalRinging
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #728  Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

radiojamaica: I'm sorry to hear that. Best wishes to your dad and take care of yourself.
radiojamaica
Overbomber

PostPost #729  Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

UniversalRinging wrote:
radiojamaica: I'm sorry to hear that. Best wishes to your dad and take care of yourself.

thanx
x
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

PostPost #730  Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

just read your sad news Koen. sending loads of love and best wishes your way bro. Kiss
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

PostPost #731  Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
just read your sad news Koen. sending loads of love and best wishes your way bro. Kiss
Yeah me too man
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #732  Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Terrible news that, Koen ... Surprised Sad ...
so lots of good wishes and hugs and everything from here to your Dad and also to you ...
Such a diagnose need not be the end of the day, nowadays ... I keep my fingers crossed for the best !!! ...
radiojamaica
Overbomber

PostPost #733  Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanx y'all. all these kind words mean the world to me.
Yes, they can do many things these days and we live in hope... but when the dreaded stage 4 was mentioned it was hard to keep away from the darker places in the mind. Yesterday finally there came some good news. We can start with Immunetherapy soon and allthough that's a new-ish treatment, there have been some very good results in the near past. As I said, we live in hope!
eastmidswhizzkid

PostPost #734  Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

fingers crossed for you all then bro.
EmmaPeelWannaBe
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #735  Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just bought my ticket for the Bowie costume exhibit in Brooklyn. Going to hang out for a few days in NYC in April, so would love tips.
eastmidswhizzkid

PostPost #736  Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

just bought myself a ticket for NMA's annual xmas gig at rock city, notts.
UniversalRinging
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #737  Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EmmaPeelWannaBe: What a treat! Bowie's at the Brooklyn Museum, so... Are you staying in Manhattan or Brooklyn? Traveling solo or with companions? Are you on a budget or looking to splurge?

I never lived in New York longer than six months, but used to visit every other year, so I can't give you recommendations like a native, but I do have favorite spots.

Let me know!
ruffers
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #738  Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just bought a ticket for PWEI at ULU next week.
iesus
Overbomber

PostPost #739  Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lacuna Coil worth live? Anyone has experience any concert of theirs?
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #740  Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Young Gods, this Saturday.
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

PostPost #741  Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tomorrow -- IGORRR!!!

WITH the daughter! Very Happy

IZ.
eastmidswhizzkid

PostPost #742  Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pop Will Eat Itself a week tomorrow in leicester. Mary Byker is their frontman now instead of Cunt i mean Clint Poppy which should be interesting. Mary's a great performer and off stage is a nice guy, whereas Cunt - sorry Clinton (who is a mardy cunt to be fair) is...well- a mardy cunt! i saw them a fair few times "back in the day" (i fucking hate that expression) through all their rapid evolutions from candyiosis to cicciolina but i havent seen them since the tour for sanity. at least Cunts gone now...perhaps i should have shagged his girlfriend when i had the chance. Twisted Evil It wasn't me...
elamanamou
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #743  Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alice Cooper/m*****n 14th Nov Brum
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

PostPost #744  Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
Tomorrow -- IGORRR!!!

WITH the daughter! Very Happy

IZ.

Maahn this was f**king AWESOME! We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy!
They are coming your way to England, go check them out live!

Iz.
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #745  Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bartek wrote:
Young Gods, this Saturday.

Well executed, great sound, very energetic, and intense show.
They played songs from first two albums. We are not worthy! Laughing
ruffers
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #746  Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Am in Paris with a free evening and am debating whether to go to see Queens of the Stone Age tonight.

Thoughts or advice appreciated?

Not what you'd call a fan but if they're a good show I'll give it a go..
eastmidswhizzkid

PostPost #747  Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ohmygod!ohmygod!ohmygod! i just bought myself a ticket to see LADY GAGA!!!!!!! soooooooooooooooo fucking happy!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

2 gigs cancelled from this autumn and rearranged for february with minimal tickets but i got one. 70 but thats really nothing as this may be THE ONLY chance i'll ever have to see her! maddest thing is i just bought an old cd of hers from "thats entertainment" for 99p, simply because it boasted extra uk content; when i accesses the website there was the ticket advert. they sold out in 3 days when they went on sale to start with!!! Cool Mr. Green

EDIT: i'm so goth lol! Laughing
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #748  Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
ohmygod!ohmygod!ohmygod! i just bought myself a ticket to see LADY GAGA!!!!!!! soooooooooooooooo fucking happy!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

2 gigs cancelled from this autumn and rearranged for february with minimal tickets but i got one. 70 but thats really nothing as this may be THE ONLY chance i'll ever have to see her! maddest thing is i just bought an old cd of hers from "thats entertainment" for 99p, simply because it boasted extra uk content; when i accesses the website there was the ticket advert. they sold out in 3 days when they went on sale to start with!!! Cool Mr. Green

Glad she's recovering from her condition. She looked to be having real difficulties in the docco.
TheCureCommunity
eastmidswhizzkid

PostPost #749  Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pista wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:

Glad she's recovering from her condition. She looked to be having real difficulties in the docco.

yes she did. thats why i say this could be my last chance to see her -at least see her doing the whole big song and dance thing. ironically if it is her condition that ends her dance career it is also the reason the october shows were cancelled and resceduled thus allowing me a rare chance to see her. i had just spent the last of my DWP back pay when i saw the tickets if- i hadnt had a last 70 left i may have been in a slightly different state of emotion right now! Wierded Out
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #750  Posted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Roger Waters in Budapest next May Very Happy
TheCureCommunity
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 30 of 35

Jump to: