Where are you off to? Enquiring minds need to know

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
hellboy69
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Saw Mr Catalyst tweeting that he might do a live stream intimate gig thing during the self-isolation period?

Might be a way for bands to recoup some losses?

I'm going to buy some more Music/merch in lieu of shows.

(one of my short films is in an online film festival this week also, as lots of those events are being hit too)

Meanwhile in the UK, Stereophonics played to 20,000 people ffs :roll:

Good health & clean hands everyone X :kiss:
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Absolutely nowhere for a while.

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Scardwel
Slight Overbomber

Glastonbury festival cancelled. When that one goes other big music events will follow. :|
ruffers
Slight Overbomber

Am still supposed to seeing Bicep with 5000 other people at Brixton next Friday, although the government has suggested I shouldn't.

Have the balls to just ban things.
2019 - London London Brussels Brussels Stockholm Paris Utrecht
2020 - Leeds & Nottingham, so far anyway. And Frankfurt. And Manchester with huge thanks to Gothicbiff

Not Frankfurt
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

ruffers wrote:Have the balls to just ban things.
This exactly.

As it is, venues and events are cancelling of their own accord; their insurance won't pay out. If the gov't decreed that places had to close it would be a different matter. Boris is keeping his bosses in The City happy rather than protecting the public. :roll:
advanced, forthright, signifficant
zaltys7
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Going nowhere. Just got home from work though - left early. I've got a banging head, a runny nose and a bit of a cough, also took me an extra 10/15 minutes to walk from the bus stop to home because I feel tired.

This however is perfectly normal for me. Except the runny nose bit.

I get headaches, I smoke so I cough, I'm tired because I don't get enough sleep and I do a physical job. Not sure where you draw the line here. I'll get a good night's kip and see how I feel in the morning.

My best wishes go to every Heartlander, stay well.

At least the poor dead bastards aren't re-animating yet.

;D :bat:
"We have too many cellphones. We've got too many internets. We have got to get rid of those machines. We have too many machines now." - Ray Bradbury.
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

staying in NL. all trips cancelled. i hope I can get back to Chicago end of June. and i certainly hope i can go home, my heart breaks if i don't go for a couple of months already:( plus i wanna see my friends. both in the UK, US and HU:(
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

zaltys7 wrote:At least the poor dead bastards aren't re-animating yet.
That needs putting on a t-shirt immediately!
ruffers
Slight Overbomber

ruffers wrote:Am still supposed to seeing Bicep with 5000 other people at Brixton next Friday, although the government has suggested I shouldn't.

Have the balls to just ban things.
Incredibly, this event is still on..

https://academymusicgroup.com/o2academy ... events/all
2019 - London London Brussels Brussels Stockholm Paris Utrecht
2020 - Leeds & Nottingham, so far anyway. And Frankfurt. And Manchester with huge thanks to Gothicbiff

Not Frankfurt