Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
05.07.2014 Sonisphere UK
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2014 - Ever forward (ARCHIVED)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silver_Owl
The Don

PostPost #26  Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hopefully they'll be on on Sunday. I don't fancy doing a weekend but a day ticket would be great. Very Happy
psichonaut
Overbomber

PostPost #27  Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm a bit disappointed, i wonder what the hell the Sisters do Between Maiden and Metallica
It would be great for me see them too...,
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
dtsom
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #28  Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hom_Corleone wrote:
Hopefully they'll be on on Sunday. I don't fancy doing a weekend but a day ticket would be great. Very Happy

saturday 5th July

http://www.the-sisters-of-mercy.com/news/livenews.htm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Silver_Owl
The Don

PostPost #29  Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dtsom wrote:
Hom_Corleone wrote:

saturday 5th July

Aha! Thanks Steve. Very Happy
Depprocksfarfar
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #30  Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Now this is strange!

Updated here:

But not here:
http://www.thesistersofmercy.com/news/livenews.htm

Bookmarking nowadays is such a lottery! Laughing

Last edited by Depprocksfarfar on Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
iesus
Overbomber

PostPost #31  Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Depprocksfarfar wrote:
Now this is strange!

Updated here:

But not here:
http://www.thesistersofmercy.com/news/livenews.htm

Laughing

Both pages the same on my Browsers in 2 pcs Wink

Page of the second link is cached in your browser. Solution, clear cache, delete all temp files and reload page Mr. Green
Depprocksfarfar
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #32  Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ha ha, im just a complete fool then! Laughing So many news in such a short time is getting to me!
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #33  Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Disappointed by the choice of venue as I don't do festivals but heartened at least by the fact that the band are still going at least. Any chance of a warm up gig somewhere?

we fall to rise
DrDoom
Road Kill

PostPost #34  Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I would be very surprised if there was a warm up, unless there's a personel change.

The last time they played Sonisphere they went down well, so its not that surprising that they got invited back.
LyanvisAberrant
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #35  Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pista wrote:
Mav787 wrote:
LyanvisAberrant wrote:
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija wrote:
I bet TSOM end up playing to a hardcore of a couple of thousand fans (plus a few hundred curious but ultimately disappointed onlookers) in some distant tent at Sonisphere, when they could have played to ten times that many at Alt-Fest.

I have never read a statement so true.

Seconded.

If they'd turned down Alt-Fest's offer because they didn't want to play a UK festival then fair enough, but to accept to play Sonisphere instead is just perverse.

Imagine how many people would be at Alt-Fest who may have stopped going to Sisters gigs but would then have the chance to get into the band again. I can't see many Iron Maiden fans checking out the Sisters.

Thirded. They actually turned Alt-Fest Down because they won't play the same event as the Nephs.

Now that's just petty.
panzerfaust

PostPost #36  Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ok lets write down the setlist, guess we all know there will be no surprises
Depprocksfarfar
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #37  Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"You could be the one"? It wasn't me...
mh
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #38  Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Far Parade It wasn't me... It wasn't me...
damagedone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #39  Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

good news eventhough i don't really fancy these festivals.Still we are all happy and i might somehow go to this one if there is no other dates where i don't have to bother with tens of thousends of people Smile
bangles

PostPost #40  Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LyanvisAberrant wrote:
Pista wrote:
Mav787 wrote:
LyanvisAberrant wrote:
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija wrote:
I bet TSOM end up playing to a hardcore of a couple of thousand fans (plus a few hundred curious but ultimately disappointed onlookers) in some distant tent at Sonisphere, when they could have played to ten times that many at Alt-Fest.

I have never read a statement so true.

Seconded.

If they'd turned down Alt-Fest's offer because they didn't want to play a UK festival then fair enough, but to accept to play Sonisphere instead is just perverse.

Imagine how many people would be at Alt-Fest who may have stopped going to Sisters gigs but would then have the chance to get into the band again. I can't see many Iron Maiden fans checking out the Sisters.

Thirded. They actually turned Alt-Fest Down because they won't play the same event as the Nephs.

Now that's just petty.

nearly sure they played Mera Luna a few years ago with The Neph on the same bill. The Misson too...
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #41  Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

They did: http://sisterswiki.org/Sat,_12-Aug-2000

... and it was one of the best concerts ever with at least 3 bootleg CDs coming out of that ... Cool ...
Garbageman
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #42  Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

North America I can feel a visit soon.....Atlanta is waiting.
Silver_Owl
The Don

PostPost #43  Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

damagedone wrote:
good news eventhough i don't really fancy these festivals.Still we are all happy and i might somehow go to this one if there is no other dates where i don't have to bother with tens of thousends of people Smile

My thinking too.
Although I haven't been to a festival in years.
£215 for the weekend with camping. Seems a bit steep...
but I could be persuaded. Razz
psichonaut
Overbomber

PostPost #44  Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hom_Corleone wrote:
damagedone wrote:

My thinking too.
you are too old for festivals, aren't you? Laughing
Silver_Owl
The Don

PostPost #45  Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

psichonaut wrote:
Hom_Corleone wrote:
damagedone wrote:

My thinking too.

Laughing
I just asked the wife to buy me a ticket for my birthday.
Her response was 'Who do you know who's sad enough to go with you?
You can't go on your own. I'm not being married to someone who goes to festivals on their own!'.

Nice. Rolling Eyes

Laughing
psichonaut
Overbomber

PostPost #46  Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hom_Corleone wrote:
psichonaut wrote:
Hom_Corleone wrote:
damagedone wrote:

My thinking too.

Laughing
I just asked the wife to buy me a ticket for my birthday.
Her response was 'Who do you know who's sad enough to go
with you?
You can't go on your own. I'm not being married to someone who goes to festivals on their own!'.

Nice. Rolling Eyes

Laughing
Laughing
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

PostPost #47  Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hom_Corleone wrote:
... the wife...

Cor blimey, guv'nor ! You go and see Chas'n'Dave once and you've gone all cockney on us.
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

PostPost #48  Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Worth it for Devin Townsend alone... also, Maiden, Slayer, Alice In Chains, Anthrax....

With that line-up, maybe the Sissies come to Graspop Belgium this year! Laughing

(not that they would be my FIRST choice of bands to go and see at Graspop Wink )

IZ.
radiojamaica
Overbomber

PostPost #49  Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:

(not that they would be my FIRST choice of bands to go and see at Graspop Wink )

IZ.

Nah, we 'd probably be somewhere at the bar, looking at the pretty lights!
Yeah right... like I could not go mosh just a little bit Mr. Green
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

PostPost #50  Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

radiojamaica wrote:
Izzy HaveMercy wrote:

IZ.

Nah, we 'd probably be somewhere at the bar, looking at the pretty lights!
Yeah right... like I could not go mosh just a little bit Mr. Green

We could do a relaxing mosh on Body Electric, just to give our muscles a rest before Carcass start their gig, for example Laughing

IZ.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2014 - Ever forward (ARCHIVED) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: