Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
22.05.2014 AB Brussels
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2014 - Ever forward
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

PostPost #76  Posted: Tue May 20, 2014 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've got two tickets going, standard price. Whoever's interested, get in touch! (best via PM I'll do my best to keep an eye open)

My Facebook/My Flickr
My Dominion
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #77  Posted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Please to meet you before the gig in The AB. I will going to The Hard Rock Cafe at the Grand Place (Grote Markt). Maybe a good place to meet up. If somebody knows another place to meet up please let me know Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
VonII
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #78  Posted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My Dominion wrote:
Please to meet you before the gig in The AB. I will going to The Hard Rock Cafe at the Grand Place (Grote Markt). Maybe a good place to meet up. If somebody knows another place to meet up please let me know Smile

The best place in my opinion is the DNA bar, right around the corner. They don't have a gig that night, so it should be open as a regular bar. Be sure to order "Une bière, s'il vous plaît", it gets you cheaper and better beer than ordering in Dutch or English. I find it pretty discriminating, but it's cheaper and more fun than the Hard Rock Cafe, and only one minute walk from the AB venue. Very Happy

https://www.facebook.com/DnaIsDeadLongLiveDna
My Dominion

PostPost #79  Posted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

VonII wrote:

The best place in my opinion is the DNA bar, right around the corner. They don't have a gig that night, so it should be open as a regular bar. Be sure to order "Une bière, s'il vous plaît", it gets you cheaper and better beer than ordering in Dutch or English. I find it pretty discriminating, but it's cheaper and more fun than the Hard Rock Cafe, and only one minute walk from the AB venue. Very Happy

If no other ideas are sugested I will be there Smile But first I like to eat a nice plate at the HRC. Merci Beaucoup !
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
VonII
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #80  Posted: Wed May 21, 2014 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know if I'll make it early to the gig. I'm going with two friends by car and so my arrival depends on them. If I do arrive early enough, we will probably go to the DNA for a drink before the gig. Smile
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #81  Posted: Wed May 21, 2014 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

we are trying to leave on time from work but it's not easy...if we get there early, we will hop in to those places. btw we are staying at the Floris Hotel. also someone is selling 4 tickets for the gigs on the sisters FB group.

what time do doors open btw?
robertzombie
Overbomber

PostPost #82  Posted: Wed May 21, 2014 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'll be at DNA tonight for Soviet Soviet Very Happy
Johnny Rev 7.0
Banned

PostPost #83  Posted: Wed May 21, 2014 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Many moons ago when I was in my early twenties, our football club went on a pre-season tour to Amsterdam. Whilst on the coach, driving through the suburbs from the airport to downtown, I saw "Soviet Sex" graffitied on a wall.

I had no idea what it meant, but always thought it would be a cool name for a band. Cool
My Dominion

PostPost #84  Posted: Wed May 21, 2014 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Johnny Rev 7.0 wrote:
Many moons ago when I was in my early twenties, our football club went on a pre-season tour to Amsterdam. Whilst on the coach, driving through the suburbs from the airport to downtown, I saw "Soviet Sex" graffitied on a wall.

I had no idea what it meant, but always thought it would be a cool name for a band. Cool

It was !
http://en.muziekencyclopedie.nl/action/entry/Soviet+Sex?name=Soviet+Sex&#
radiojamaica
Overbomber

PostPost #85  Posted: Wed May 21, 2014 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

robertzombie wrote:
I'll be at DNA tonight for Soviet Soviet Very Happy

You are? Cool man! I've been there last week to see Lebanon Hanover and that was ace. Great little underground place Cool
There's a good little Italian restaurant across the street if you wanna have something to eat.

I'll be there tomorrow just in time for the Sisters I guess, so will head right to the AB. I was there yesterday for Mayhem. Should've placed my tent there Mr. Green

I also remember a band called Zoviet Sex...
robertzombie
Overbomber

PostPost #86  Posted: Wed May 21, 2014 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I keep missing Lebanon Hanover and they never play London! Soviet Soviet were great, I'll be wearing their shirt tomorrow!
Toni73
Road Kill

PostPost #87  Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 8:34 am    Post subject: setlist: they better.. Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm, A Rock&a Hard place disappeared mysteriously?
Marian also?
they better play them tonight!

and a stunning version of Emma of Suzanne ince it's the AB/Belgique so they have to do something special Mr. Green

setlist = wishlist???
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #88  Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Adrenochrome ... Mr. Green ...
mandrake
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #89  Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: setlist: they better.. Reply with quote Back to top

Toni73 wrote:
Hmmm, A Rock&a Hard place disappeared mysteriously?
Marian also?
they better play them tonight!

and a stunning version of Emma of Suzanne ince it's the AB/Belgique so they have to do something special Mr. Green

setlist = wishlist???

Just for the Belgians tonight 5 new songs plus Good Things, Adrenochrome, Home of the Hit men, Driver, Black Planet and 1959.... Mr. Green
Such a special show it will be released as a special limited DVD box set.
robertzombie
Overbomber

PostPost #90  Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Doors 7, support 8, sisters 9.
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #91  Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: setlist: they better.. Reply with quote Back to top

mandrake wrote:

Just for the Belgians tonight 5 new songs plus Good Things, Adrenochrome, Home of the Hit men, Driver, Black Planet and 1959.... Mr. Green

& Blu Ray Mr. Green
TheCureCommunity
mh
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #92  Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 12:03 pm    Post subject: Re: setlist: they better.. Reply with quote Back to top

Pista wrote:
mandrake wrote:

& Blu Ray Mr. Green

A 2-hour Home of the Hitmen dub-symphony in 7.1 surround on 1080p Blu-ray We are not worthy!
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #93  Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 12:16 pm    Post subject: Re: setlist: they better.. Reply with quote Back to top

mh wrote:
Pista wrote:
mandrake wrote:

& Blu Ray Mr. Green

A 2-hour Home of the Hitmen dub-symphony in 7.1 surround on 1080p Blu-ray We are not worthy!

With a bonus "Making of" disc
Mr. Green

numbered limited edition of 50
TheCureCommunity
mh
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #94  Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: setlist: they better.. Reply with quote Back to top

Pista wrote:
mh wrote:
Pista wrote:
mandrake wrote:

& Blu Ray Mr. Green

With a bonus "Making of" disc
Mr. Green

numbered limited edition of 50

And a director's commentary. Wierded Out
Joy

PostPost #95  Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Chris Catalyst on twitter wrote:

Chris Catalyst ‏@ChrisCatalyst

Brussels today. Beautiful sun. Always love visiting here. Had some ace gigs here, with the Sisters, the Ginber band and Mariachi El Bronx.
paul
Overbomber

PostPost #96  Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Off we go Wink See you there, peeps!
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #97  Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

struggling to get out of work but should be on the road in about half an hour
robertzombie
Overbomber

PostPost #98  Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Chilling at the Hard Rock Cafe like a total tourist Mr. Green
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #99  Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haven't left yet so will go straight to AB
christophe
Overbomber

PostPost #100  Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

see you soon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2014 - Ever forward All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: