Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
20.05.2014 Munich Tonhalle
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2014 - Ever forward
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sita
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #51  Posted: Wed May 21, 2014 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It was brilliant and sweaty!
I thought that was unusual, cause Munich crowds are quite reserved usually. Speaking of which - who was that who jumped in my back? I'm sure it was one of you *rubs crushed ribs* Evil or Very Mad

Thanks Spiggythecat for the ticket! And thanks Andrew S for being such brilliant company! We are not worthy!

Cheers to everyone who'll be in Zürich tonight, hope you will have another fantastic night!

PS - I loved Eldritch's white beard. Is it real or bleached?
Joy

PostPost #52  Posted: Wed May 21, 2014 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sita wrote:
It was brilliant and sweaty!
I thought that was unusual, cause Munich crowds are quite reserved usually. Speaking of which - who was that who jumped in my back? I'm sure it was one of you *rubs crushed ribs* Evil or Very Mad

Thanks Spiggythecat for the ticket! And thanks Andrew S for being such brilliant company! We are not worthy!

Cheers to everyone who'll be in Zürich tonight, hope you will have another fantastic night!

PS - I loved Eldritch's white beard. Is it real or bleached?

Real. Our fearless leader!
Joy

PostPost #53  Posted: Wed May 21, 2014 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Flood II

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM_CjJe7oo4
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #54  Posted: Wed May 21, 2014 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

When did Michael Eavis join the band?
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #55  Posted: Wed May 21, 2014 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Joy wrote:
Flood II

I've listened twice to the recording (which is just great !!!) and I would love to watch all the videos
(not yet seen all from Vienna even), but damned ... I have to work (a lot) tonight ... *sigh ... and no time to do so tomorrow either ... *suffer ...

But then. Again. Eventually ... Mr. Green ... and for so long thanks for all the wonderful links here and in other threads, Joy ... Mr. Green We are not worthy! We are not worthy! ...

I will check them - all ... Mr. Green Laughing ...
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #56  Posted: Wed May 21, 2014 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

damn, i wish that his voice was that strong in Kraków and sounds mixed so well.
Joy

PostPost #57  Posted: Wed May 21, 2014 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
Joy wrote:
Flood II

I've listened twice to the recording (which is just great !!!) and I would love to watch all the videos
(not yet seen all from Vienna even), but damned ... I have to work (a lot) tonight ... *sigh ... and no time to do so tomorrow either ... *suffer ...

But then. Again. Eventually ... Mr. Green ... and for so long thanks for all the wonderful links here and in other threads, Joy ... Mr. Green We are not worthy! We are not worthy! ...

I will check them - all ... Mr. Green Laughing ...

Not at all!! Very Happy I bring them with lots of love! Kiss
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

PostPost #58  Posted: Wed May 21, 2014 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I skipped through most of the set, and nearly wept with Valentine and Carpet. Consider me an oldskool fan from now on Sad

Iz.
Little_Sister
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #59  Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

4th Sisters Concert for me, 4th time in the front row ♥ can life get any better? Very Happy
The merchandise was also nice, I bought a tote bag (always wanted to screen-print one myself but didn’t find the time)
I loved the mirror ball Smile and the light-show in general was different from the last Sisters shows I had visited.
Me friend who heard the Sisters for the first time was surprised at how fast and without pause they played one song after another. She said: "other bands talk to the audience in between songs" xD well not all bands are the same <3
And as the others wrote before it was really really hot, after the concert we were suprised to see that the whole hall was wet all over. You could swim in there , - or walk on water Smile

PS: As I didn't take photographs because I know someone always takes nice ones Smile I hope some will upload theirs
iesus
Overbomber

PostPost #60  Posted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have some pics and vids, but have to return home to upload as i would like to. Mr. Green
Actually i have more vids and different qualities of pics than i expected to take...
iesus
Overbomber

PostPost #61  Posted: Sun May 25, 2014 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Some pics

iesus
Overbomber

PostPost #62  Posted: Sun May 25, 2014 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Some Videos

Sisters of Mercy - Vision Thing (Live at Munich Tonhalle 20.05.2014)
http://youtu.be/dSQeOxGj7XI

Sisters of Mercy - FALAA Miserlou Temple (Live at Munich Tonhalle 20.05.2014)
http://youtu.be/-4-UPFg9RFM

Sisters of Mercy - Alice (Live at Munich Tonhalle 20.05.2014)
http://youtu.be/bUrO8a0KKys

Sisters of Mercy - Valentine - Flood II (Live at Munich Tonhalle 20.05.2014)
http://youtu.be/Vp8BR2c9dKg

Sisters of Mercy - Still (Live at Munich Tonhalle 20.05.2014)
http://youtu.be/APRQzhgqMwI
Little_Sister
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #63  Posted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thank you iesus Smile
LyanvisAberrant
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #64  Posted: Thu May 29, 2014 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

F+L+A was amazing, thanks Very Happy
iesus
Overbomber

PostPost #65  Posted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am glad you like my pics and videos Very Happy
Happy to share 'em with you all We are not worthy!
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #66  Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice photos and great videos, iesus ... We are not worthy! ...

I have, err ... Mr. Green ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2014 - Ever forward All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: