Songs never played live.

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
mandrake
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Now with the upcoming tour and songs like Come together, We are the same Susanne, War on Drugs, Summer almost 20 years old...It is really time to shuffle the 2014 tour setlist! Well, one can dream..

But really, what do you think? Is it time for something else or are we really just happy reliving the past and just having a blast with the Sisters? Do we dare ask more...??

These songs were never played live(as far as I know), so time to dust 'm off.

- Driver (re done for this years favour, they can even call the tour "The Sisters of Mercy;Fear & Fuel 2014
- Wide receiver (just for the hell..)
- Adrenochrome (played live but hey..)
- Poison Door
- Afterhours (only as intro but never played fully, or am I wrong?)
- Bury me deep
- Black planet
- Driven like the snow
- Colours
- Torch
- You could be the one

12 songs to mix & match! Throw in some faves, weird covers and hey presto.. 2014 tour never to be forgotten. Throw in a live cd and we are insanely happy.. ;)
-
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

I'm sure I've read somewhere on here that 1959 was played once. Might be wrong though. Certainly not played frequently.
Any more of that and we'll be round your front door with the quick-setting whitewash and the shaved monkey.
Dan
Overbomber

stufarq wrote:I'm sure I've read somewhere on here that 1959 was played once. Might be wrong though. Certainly not played frequently.
I think a little bit was played as an intro into another song, but no vocals.

Home Of The Hitmen is one that's never been played live (unless I'm wrong?). Perhaps that can be a 3rd encore. Delight and annoy the audience in equal measures. :lol:
Robson
Amphetamine Filth

Far Parade :roll:
- since 1992 -
iesus
Overbomber

'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
Petseri
Overbomber