locked..

For you to give feedback to the Heartland moderators. Wish lists, fault reports, etc. You may get an answer, you may not. As in all things, it largely depends on how nicely you ask the people in charge... You're welcome.
mandrake
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Strange..I have been around a while and never had a thread locked before. My topic about songs never played live before may have been posted a while back,but I was posting this in context with the new tour and was hoping to incite reactions from the Heartlanders. Shame, I really wanted to know if we are all fed up with the current setlist,the smoke,the not so great performances,the high prices...and if we wanted any of those songs played live..
But ok,it's locked. Too bad.Sorry if I posted an old topic..mmhh hang on..Lock the new Sisters tour,it's an old topic and has been done before... :? ;D
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

There is another topic... http://myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=23579

I think it is a valid subject for discussion, we can talk about it in there. ;D
mandrake wrote:hang on..Lock the new Sisters tour,it's an old topic and has been done before... :? ;D
:lol: :innocent: :lol: :innocent: :lol: :innocent:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell