Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
11.07.2014 - Rock Zottegem, Belgium - the return!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2014 - Ever forward
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
radiojamaica
Overbomber


Joined: 11 Apr 2005
Posts: 4765
Location: Tower of Bass

PostPost #51  Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rock Zottegem is a pretty relaxed and small festival. There is one big tent for the gigs and then there is the field next to it. That field is the perfect meeting point when the weather's nice Cool Just keep an eye open for a gathering of Sisters shirts and chances are you found the HL lot Mr. Green


Oh yeah, nowadays there's that 2nd stage fi DJ's, but I don't think that'll change much to the vibe of the festival...
_________________
in dub we trust
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bine
Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 30 Aug 2012
Posts: 143
Location: Northern Germany

PostPost #52  Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not sure if I understand it right at the official site of Rock Zottegem, that photos/cameras are forbidden at the festival area? Is this right? Question
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ozpat
From the Lowlands


Joined: 16 Aug 2005
Posts: 6759
Location: In the place through which we wander.

PostPost #53  Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bine wrote:
I'm not sure if I understand it right at the official site of Rock Zottegem, that photos/cameras are forbidden at the festival area? Is this right? Question


Yes...U got it right though small camera's should be OK. Otherwise a smartphone with camera would be a problem as well. I'll bring my camera anyway... Very Happy
_________________
"as we walk on the floodland"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Being645
Above the Chemist


Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 10506
Location: ... where all the fevers grow ...

PostPost #54  Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

radiojamaica wrote:
Rock Zottegem is a pretty relaxed and small festival. There is one big tent for the gigs and then there is the field next to it. That field is the perfect meeting point when the weather's nice Cool Just keep an eye open for a gathering of Sisters shirts and chances are you found the HL lot Mr. Green


Oh yeah, nowadays there's that 2nd stage fi DJ's, but I don't think that'll change much to the vibe of the festival...


That sounds perfect ... Mr. Green ... now let's hope that the weather god is with us ... Mr. Green ...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
radiojamaica
Overbomber


Joined: 11 Apr 2005
Posts: 4765
Location: Tower of Bass

PostPost #55  Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
... now let's hope that the weather god is with us ... Mr. Green ...


Ow yesss, He/She better be Laughing
_________________
in dub we trust
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Got my smart Von
Road Kill


Joined: 16 May 2014
Posts: 9
Location: Brussels

PostPost #56  Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
radiojamaica wrote:
Rock Zottegem is a pretty relaxed and small festival. There is one big tent for the gigs and then there is the field next to it. That field is the perfect meeting point when the weather's nice Cool Just keep an eye open for a gathering of Sisters shirts and chances are you found the HL lot Mr. Green


That sounds perfect ... Mr. Green

Yes! that sounds perfect for a new Sisters follower Razz who will try to find the HL lot Mr. Green

Being645 wrote:
now let's hope that the weather god is with us ... Mr. Green ...

Unfortunately the weather report plans rain, or even thunderstorm...
Rolling Eyes For my first festival, it’s not a Sisters shirt that I need, but TSOM umbrella... any merch of this kind? Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
It's time to pray, implore God/dess/es... who you want Crying or Very sad

Btw, I may be able to give a lift from Brussels, if anyone's interested, PM please.
_________________
Music is there to Eldritch your life and make you aware of things in a slightly Overbombing different way.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ozpat
From the Lowlands


Joined: 16 Aug 2005
Posts: 6759
Location: In the place through which we wander.

PostPost #57  Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Got my smart Von wrote:
Unfortunately the weather report plans rain, or even thunderstorm...


Friday the weather will be okay! Cool
_________________
"as we walk on the floodland"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
christophe
Overbomber


Joined: 17 Jan 2004
Posts: 3527
Location: Grinderstreet

PostPost #58  Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ozpat wrote:
Got my smart Von wrote:
Unfortunately the weather report plans rain, or even thunderstorm...


Friday the weather will be okay! Cool
I hope so
I'll be staying at the camp site. Surprised
_________________
Another Shade of You.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
sentenza
Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 20 Jun 2003
Posts: 163
Location: the grave near Arch Stenton

PostPost #59  Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is there any possibilities to get a place in the camping at the entrance ?I've got my ticket but without camping...
_________________
"this is the revenge of the fuckwit"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
radiojamaica
Overbomber


Joined: 11 Apr 2005
Posts: 4765
Location: Tower of Bass

PostPost #60  Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sentenza wrote:
Is there any possibilities to get a place in the camping at the entrance ?I've got my ticket but without camping...


I have no idea, but I can't imagine they won't let you in if there's room to put another tent...
_________________
in dub we trust
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sentenza
Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 20 Jun 2003
Posts: 163
Location: the grave near Arch Stenton

PostPost #61  Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

4 Laughing Laughing Laughing We are not worthy!
_________________
"this is the revenge of the fuckwit"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Got my smart Von
Road Kill


Joined: 16 May 2014
Posts: 9
Location: Brussels

PostPost #62  Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ozpat wrote:
Friday the weather will be okay! Cool

Please, make sure about it for early Saturday too... or we'll walk on the floodland Mr. Green
After all, if the weather god is not with us, Love Gods will be... not a bad trade!
_________________
Music is there to Eldritch your life and make you aware of things in a slightly Overbombing different way.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
randdebiel˛
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 08 Jul 2003
Posts: 860
Location: Brussels

PostPost #63  Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Now, should I find myself a last minute ticket to Zottegem?
_________________
shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
christophe
Overbomber


Joined: 17 Jan 2004
Posts: 3527
Location: Grinderstreet

PostPost #64  Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

radiojamaica wrote:
sentenza wrote:
Is there any possibilities to get a place in the camping at the entrance ?I've got my ticket but without camping...


I have no idea, but I can't imagine they won't let you in if there's room to put another tent...
Laughing
you can order them from the site just to be sure Wink
_________________
Another Shade of You.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
VonII
Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 18 Dec 2010
Posts: 113
Location: Belgiumland

PostPost #65  Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've never met any of you guys (and possibly girls Laughing) before, but I would really like to meet some of you. Early 20's with stupid adolescent side burns, I'll be wearing a SGWBM shirt (yes, I've already decided which shirt to wear, I'm such a fashion queen Very Happy) with the sleeves cut off, long hair, possibly black denim jacket with a Nuclear Devastation backpatch.

Feel free to come talk to me, I'm always up for a chat and/or a drink. Very Happy

I'm there with a guy called Gert, and some other friends my age who I got hooked on the Sisters recently. He's a friend of my uncle, who introduced me to the Sisters when I was a child in the 90's-early 00's Laughing. He seems to know everyone, maybe one of you know him. Smile
_________________
I do not necessarily agree with everything I think. -AE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DasPerltAber
Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Posts: 243

PostPost #66  Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Got my smart Von wrote:
Ozpat wrote:
Friday the weather will be okay! Cool

Please, make sure about it for early Saturday too... or we'll walk on the floodland Mr. Green
After all, if the weather god is not with us, Love Gods will be... not a bad trade!


If that works in reverse as well...today is going to be one hell of a sunny day! Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
radiojamaica
Overbomber


Joined: 11 Apr 2005
Posts: 4765
Location: Tower of Bass

PostPost #67  Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

VonII wrote:
... my uncle, who introduced me to the Sisters when I was a child in the 90's-early 00's Laughing. He seems to know everyone, maybe one of you know him. Smile



Your uncle's not a certain Andrew Von E., is he? It wasn't me...



See y'all tonight, peepz!
_________________
in dub we trust
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paul
Overbomber


Joined: 02 Apr 2002
Posts: 3179

PostPost #68  Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A quick nap and then off!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
radiojamaica
Overbomber


Joined: 11 Apr 2005
Posts: 4765
Location: Tower of Bass

PostPost #69  Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

paul wrote:
A quick nap and then off!


a beauty sleep! Mr. Green
_________________
in dub we trust
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Being645
Above the Chemist


Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 10506
Location: ... where all the fevers grow ...

PostPost #70  Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm close to driving over ... Mr. Green ... How's the weather?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
radiojamaica
Overbomber


Joined: 11 Apr 2005
Posts: 4765
Location: Tower of Bass

PostPost #71  Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
I'm close to driving over ... Mr. Green ... How's the weather?


on the other side of the country it's grey, but dry Wink
_________________
in dub we trust
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Being645
Above the Chemist


Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 10506
Location: ... where all the fevers grow ...

PostPost #72  Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

radiojamaica wrote:
Being645 wrote:
I'm close to driving over ... Mr. Green ... How's the weather?


on the other side of the country it's grey, but dry Wink


Same here, seems we gotta prepare for everything weatherwise ...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Got my smart Von
Road Kill


Joined: 16 May 2014
Posts: 9
Location: Brussels

PostPost #73  Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
How's the weather?
... seems we gotta prepare for everything weatherwise ...


Good idea, very cloudy, hoping no storm... we already had one last night
_________________
Music is there to Eldritch your life and make you aware of things in a slightly Overbombing different way.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
radiojamaica
Overbomber


Joined: 11 Apr 2005
Posts: 4765
Location: Tower of Bass

PostPost #74  Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Got my smart Von wrote:
Being645 wrote:
How's the weather?
... seems we gotta prepare for everything weatherwise ...


Good idea, very cloudy, hoping no storm... we already had one last night



According to buienradar it's not going to be too bad today/night Very Happy
_________________
in dub we trust
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Robson
Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 17 Apr 2010
Posts: 133
Location: Belgium

PostPost #75  Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

paul wrote:
A quick nap and then off!


worked from 6.50 till 12.00
work from 16.30 till 21.00

quick nap Neutral Confused

and a race to Zottegem after Razz
_________________
- since 1992 -
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2014 - Ever forward All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

 


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group  ·  Heartland supports phpBBHacks.com
Theme and Graphics by Quiff Boy, Tim Blackman and those nice people at ibplanet.com